• 66 results
#1 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

now this is a question that has varying answers depending on the person. if a street level hero gave you a command(ex:shut the hell up, give me 20, lick that wall... you get it), is there a street leveler weak enough that you would stand up to him/her with confidence you wont come out to scrapped?

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie Brown. ^_^

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24716 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth One Batman.....

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc.

#5 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24716 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: He was beaten by cannon fodder thugs and was stomped by Penguin IIRC.

The dude sucked.

#7 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

I would tell Superman to go f**k himself if he told me lick a wall.

#9 Posted by Farkam (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

now this is a question that has varying answers depending on the person. if a street level hero gave you a command(ex:shut the hell up, give me 20, lick that wall... you get it), is there a street leveler weak enough that you would stand up to him/her with confidence you wont come out to scrapped?

Given your other thread, you are really obsessed with being someones sub/bottom huh?

#10 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@batnorris said:

Given your other thread, you are really obsessed with being someones sub/bottom huh?

meh not really I see how you think these are related but not really. wonderwoman was a specific hero. I just want to see if there was a street leveler weak enough for someone to stand up to

#11 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikex20 said:

oh my god I just did from how hard I laughed

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman cause he probably won't hit me at all.

#13 Edited by SheenLantern (6627 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. I'd just shoot him.

#15 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Earth One Batman.....

what was so bad about him?

He was literally just a guy in a bat costume.

I know dc comics kinda gave me the jist of it... was it the certain age or was just he jus weak?

#16 Posted by SheenLantern (6627 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:
@batnorris said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Earth One Batman.....

I know dc comics kinda gave me the jist of it... was it the certain age or was just he jus weak?

He was a normal, completely average guy. But in a Bat costume.

#17 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris said:
@sheenlantern said:
@batnorris said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Earth One Batman.....

He was a normal, completely average guy. But in a Bat costume.

oh.........so like not even a billionaire?

#18 Edited by RetconCrisis (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@batnorris: He was beaten by cannon fodder thugs and was stomped by Penguin IIRC.

The dude sucked.

Killer Croc jobs harder than anybody. Kinda feel bad for him sometimes.

#19 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

I would stand up to Hawkeye. I think he is a green belt at the most, in whatever art he was taking. He is good, but not that good. I think I could give him a good fight. Besides marksmanship and agility. I think he is normal compared to other comic characters.

#20 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5465 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

I would stand up to Hawkeye. I think he is a green belt at the most, in whatever art he was taking. He is good, but not that good. I think I could give him a good fight. Besides marksmanship and agility. I think he is normal compared to other comic characters.

Nah man. A character that trained under Captain America would own us. Even Mary Jane would probably beat us due to her minimal training and "comic book protective aura".

#22 Posted by Immortal777 (7569 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer when he was human.

#23 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7967 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83:

Yeah, I think I could take Hawkeye...

#24 Posted by darkbeam (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre crisis Green Arrow.

#25 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Regular Batman. He'd beat the living s*** out of me if I went too far, but who cares? I'd be able to say I stood up to Batman!

@mikex20 said:

I would spit on him.

#26 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd cut out Joker's eyes, gums, teeth and genitals and send his body to Poison Ivy to feed to her plants.

#27 Posted by Juiceboks (8945 posts) - - Show Bio

I could stare down Blindfold...

#28 Posted by Noteworthington (188 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all way cooler than me.

#29 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd cut out Joker's eyes, gums, teeth and genitals and send his body to Poison Ivy to feed to her plants.

"street level hero"

You think of the Joker as a hero?

;)

#30 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

"street level hero"

You think of the Joker as a hero?

;)

I just read character.

#31 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Banner

#32 Edited by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

Bob Agent of Hydra, the condiment King, Arm fall off boy and armless tiger man. I could solo them 4 on 1.

if it was original killer croc yeah I could take him if you're talking how he's portrayed more recently he would eat any 20 viners.

#33 Edited by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@guardiandevil83:

@guardiandevil83 said:

Yeah, I think I could take Hawkeye...

When you battle scores of armed ninja's at once let me know. Hawkeye would run over elite Professional MMA fighters. unless you're secretly one of the best pound for pound fighters on earth that is a ridiculous claim.

#34 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1713 posts) - - Show Bio

I wont go for a street leveler, I'd go for the big dog, Superman. I'd slap him even though I know I'll hurt my hand but I know he wont do anything and at least I can say I slapped Superman.

#35 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7967 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme:

Have you ever watched M.A.S.H? The character I posted a picture of was nicknamed Hawkeye. He was a surgeon with literally no combat feats; or at least none that I saw. That's what the joke was. I know I wouldn't be able to Clint Barton...

#36 Edited by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio said:

How would that work? He would easily dodge it. That's like trying to hurt Superman with a punch.

@guardiandevil83 said:

Nuh uh. The dude use to be Ronin and could take on Hand ninja hordes. I think he would beat 30 clones of me easily.

#37 Posted by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7967 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio said:

How would that work? He would easily dodge it. That's like trying to hurt Superman with a punch.

@guardiandevil83 said:

Nuh uh. The dude use to be Ronin and could take on Hand ninja hordes. I think he would beat 30 clones of me easily.

Have you read Civil War or Fallen son,Cap is a lame hero.

#40 Edited by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie:

that you were talking about Clint. and the other people who replied to you about that in this thread.

#41 Posted by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio:

A) that post wasn't mentioning cap

B) if you did read civil war how did you take away anything other than the fact that Cap is awesome!?

#42 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7967 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by McDerpyson (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine... F+_K HIM... And while I'm at it, Dream of the Endless...

#44 Edited by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio said:

@cameron83 said:

@jeanralphio said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

.........You've officially lost all objectivity to me....and btw,if you've read Civil War and Fallen Son,I don't know how in the hell you can think Cap is lame?! To each his own I guess...

And btw,he's taken bullets before. In fact,he's taken them without flinching.

@youmessinwithme: Oh, that wasn't me. The original post was by @guardiandevil83. My post was a reply to his.

I think Guardiandevil is a girl

#45 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio:

A) that post wasn't mentioning cap

B) if you did read civil war how did you take away anything other than the fact that Cap is awesome!?

I think he was referring to was to an earlier post...

@cameron83 said:

@jeanralphio said:

#46 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio said:

@cameron83 said:

@jeanralphio said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

.........You've officially lost all objectivity to me....and btw,if you've read Civil War,I don't know how in the hell you can think Cap is lame

@youmessinwithme: Oh, that wasn't me. The original post was by @guardiandevil83. My post was a reply to his.

Oh. Oops. If that's the case I apologize, @guardiandevil83.

#47 Posted by youmessinwithme (1188 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@jeanralphio said:

@cameron83 said:

@jeanralphio said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

.........You've officially lost all objectivity to me....and btw,if you've read Civil War,I don't know how in the hell you can think Cap is lame

Oh. Oops. If that's the case I apologize, @guardiandevil83.

lol I'm pretty sure that she'd be okay with it!

Unless I'm the one making the mistake.

#49 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme: @cameron83: What is my lame is your great but I was implying Cap was shot,so obviously he's not incapable of being shot. I just think he's given too much credit for being a steroided-out failed soldier.

#50 Edited by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

@youmessinwithme: @cameron83: What is my lame is your great but I was implying Cap was shot,so obviously he's not incapable of being shot. I just think he's given too much credit for being a steroided-out failed soldier.

1. I know that he is capable of being shot,but have you read his recent run? He was shot and impaled and had tons of other things happen to him (also while having a huge hole in his chest) and he kept on fighting. I doubt you know much about Cap based on your statements.

2. That whole steroid argument just sounds so old and tiring. My god,it's such a gross simplification that it's like you just read a wiki that was 1 paragraph on him. Failed soldier?? Uh huh......now I see the benefit in not listening to ignorance and hate....