Which Star wars character should get a miniseries next?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By kcomicfan

When Chewbacca ends, which Star wars character should get a miniseries?

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I honstly have no idea as all the awesome EU characters have died. but maybe Darth Maul, Jango Fett or Boba Fett.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it would be cool to follow a Bounty Hunter.

NewKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My top 3 would be

Qui-Gon - I love that he is considered a bit of a rebellious Jedi, and yet seems so calm, I would like to see some stuff about him from before ep 1.

Ahsoka - I'm a big fan of the Clone Wars series, and Ahsoka is one of my fave characters. Would like to see a series set either after Clone Wars (and before Rebels), that fills in that time for her.

Bounty Hunters - A series that focuses on the different hunters seen in ep 5 (or even the ones seen in the Clone Wars), like focus on a different hunter for each story arc, this would work really well as an ongoing series rather than a mini, but would feel like lots of different mini-series, as it moved between characters for each arc.

The quality of the comics has been so amazing though, I would pretty much take any mini-series they put out at this point... (Jar Jar?)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@newkid: I didn't like Ahsoka purely for the fact she was Anakin's student. Other than that she was a ok character and I wouldn't have a problem with her.

NewKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is actually a rumour that there will be a miniseries released next year based on an unfinished Clone Wars story arc, called 'The Invasion of Mandalore'.

Only a rumour at this stage though, source - http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/09/rumor-new-clone-wars-story-reel-and.html

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Qui-Gon, Maul and Dooku, probably, mostly because they're not as likely to actually get a miniseries.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Obi-wan Kenobi, His 19? 20? years on Tataooine leave a lot to be explored, and with the good one shot issue in Star War's ongoing solo and the great novel Kenobi writers have shown they can weave a interesting tale for the master Jedi in hiding.

Qui-gon Jinn, this guy is a fan favorite but he often gets the short end of the stick due to his rather limited appearances. A mini series could give him new feats, a new story and I would love to see a younger Qui-gon interact with Jedi Dooku or with younger Obi-wan.

Last one would probably be Rex. However if we get my questions answered in the next season of rebels this is probably not needed. But I would like to see how he was after 5's death and how he learnt about the chips and managed to remove his and escape before Order 66 went down, maybe how he met Wolf and Greggor. Perhaps meet a 4th fellow clone who escaped/refused to follow O66, but who is killed for his desertion leading the 3 to avenge him before finding that tank.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By darkdetective27

Jabba the Hutt

NewKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they just announced 'Obi-Wan and Anakin'.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/nycc-marvel-pairs-obi-wan-and-anakin-for-star-wars-series-with-soule-checchetto

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku during his Jedi years since we've never seen much of those years

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cad Bane

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

A young Yoda joining the Jedi Order.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corran Horn set during his time with Corsec. and following all the way through "I, Jedi" would be pretty smooth. As would Wedge Antillies during his time with Rouge Squadron.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wedge Antilles or Sabine Wren.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers