• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by thegreat4u (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian,Kherubim,new gods,Martian or other Which species would you rather be you would get there weakness and appearance so if you pick Martian you would be green but can change appearance your control over your powers would take time and you will need to practice and train. For me it would be between Kherubim or new gods but I would choose new gods. your power levels will be low to start of with but, if you train and learn how to control your powers you could potentially be eqaul to top level characters, in the species you chose also you can chose wat world you go to either dc marvel our world or watever other world you can think of.

#2 Posted by pooty (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Martian. The ability to change appearance(even though i'm gorgeous as i am) plus reading minds does it for me.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39998 posts) - - Show Bio

not a battle 

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardian.

#5 Posted by Saren (26649 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian, hands down. Kryptonians are not as varied in their powerset, and I could care less about that "get stronger with more sunlight" thing.

There are no standard power levels for the New Gods. There's people like Orion and Barda who are powerhouses, and then there's people like Desaad and Sleez who are pitiful in comparison. It would depend on the New God in question.

Same goes for the Kherubim. There are powerhouses like Majestic and Maul from the Pantheon and Titanothropes, and then there are street levelers like Zealot and Warblade from the Coda and Shaper's Guild. Depends on what class of the Kherubim you're talking about.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15329 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmanian

#7 Posted by Phylos (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

Morlock

#8 Posted by Nefarious (27595 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian.

#9 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

I'll take Martian. The ability to change appearance(even though i'm gorgeous as i am) plus reading minds does it for me.

#10 Posted by Lvenger (23135 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to be a Kryptonian.

#11 Posted by The Average Bear (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian or Kherubim

#12 Posted by thegreat4u (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't mean to put this in the battle forum was accidental So sorry for the mistake

#13 Posted by Ms. Omega (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Vultrimite Invincible's race after each battle and the more they push their abilities they get a huge power increase.

#14 Posted by ImmortalOne (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Batmanian

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (15882 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian.

#16 Posted by SithLantern93 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Martian.
#17 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal.

Seriously though Kryptonian unless I get to be a Kherubim lord. It's not like there's a lot of kryptonite on Earth, a hell of a let less than fire and other modes of extreme heat!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by ThexX (1606 posts) - - Show Bio

Kherubim

#19 Posted by Rainy (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian

#20 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Martian, hands down. Kryptonians are not as varied in their powerset, and I could care less about that "get stronger with more sunlight" thing.

There are no standard power levels for the New Gods. There's people like Orion and Barda who are powerhouses, and then there's people like Desaad and Sleez who are pitiful in comparison. It would depend on the New God in question.

Same goes for the Kherubim. There are powerhouses like Majestic and Maul from the Pantheon and Titanothropes, and then there are street levelers like Zealot and Warblade from the Coda and Shaper's Guild. Depends on what class of the Kherubim you're talking about.

The fire thing is a little scary though. I wouldn't be able to cook.

#21 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5508 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

not a battle

This

But Kryptonian.

#22 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Namekian!

If not I say Kryptonian because weakness to fire really sucks.

#23 Posted by JediXMan (32263 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian or Martian.

Moderator
#24 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10490 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

Kryptonian or Martian.

Same, or the most powerful species in existence. 
 
#25 Posted by X_insignia1 (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonian, just so i could sundip for 15,000 years

#26 Posted by X_insignia1 (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

@CitizenBane said:

Martian, hands down. Kryptonians are not as varied in their powerset, and I could care less about that "get stronger with more sunlight" thing.

There are no standard power levels for the New Gods. There's people like Orion and Barda who are powerhouses, and then there's people like Desaad and Sleez who are pitiful in comparison. It would depend on the New God in question.

Same goes for the Kherubim. There are powerhouses like Majestic and Maul from the Pantheon and Titanothropes, and then there are street levelers like Zealot and Warblade from the Coda and Shaper's Guild. Depends on what class of the Kherubim you're talking about.

The fire thing is a little scary though. I wouldn't be able to cook.

cook?no need to, that's why women are here

#27 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd like to be a Martian. I have no idea what a Kherubim is, being a "god" would be stupid since they're all beaten by non-god characters in the comics, and Kryptonians are too limited in their powerset. Martians have several similar powers to Kryptonians, and yet they have many other, more diverse abilities, as well.

#28 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1: No wonder you will die virgin.

#29 Posted by X_insignia1 (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@X_insignia1: No wonder you will die virgin.

or with multiple sammiches in my hand?

yes?

#30 Posted by Greendevil (2282 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Average Bear said:

Martian or Kherubim

#31 Posted by The Stegman (28772 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian

#32 Posted by Kinasin_ (1302 posts) - - Show Bio

New God.

#33 Posted by Immortal777 (8315 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian I would have a life time to develope new powers.

#34 Posted by Lord Shiva (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Kryptonian or Martian.

I wonder if there could be a hybrid? If not Martian.

#35 Posted by SirMethos (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on a few things.

Once I got turned into, whatever race I pick, would I be transported into the DC universe, or would I stay out here in the real world?

If it's out here in the real world, then I would go with either Kherubim or New God(or Asgardian), since their basic(baseline) power levels are far lower than that of a Martian, or a full grown Kryptonian.

I would have no interest in having Superman level powers in the real world. But if I was going to be transported into the DC universe, then I would rather go with Kryptonian.

#36 Posted by Gloomix (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Homi-Magi

#37 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

IF possible, Asgardian or Saiyan, but then Kherubim (but only if I was lord) then Kryptonian, then Martian then New Gods

#38 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

not a battle

NO ONE F*CK*NG CARES!!!!!!

I.A.T.

#39 Posted by thegreat4u (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Comment above brilliant lol

#40 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39998 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@spiderbat87 said:

not a battle

NO ONE F*CK*NG CARES!!!!!!

I.A.T.

I'm pretty sure the mods will when I flag this
#41 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@spiderbat87 said:

not a battle

NO ONE F*CK*NG CARES!!!!!!

I.A.T.

I'm pretty sure the mods will when I flag this

Good for you. I'm pretty sure they won't either.

I.A.T.

#42 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian.

I.A.T.

#43 Posted by Primmaster64 (21662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger said:

I'd love to be a Kryptonian.

#44 Posted by primepower53 (6064 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian

#45 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian over Martian because:

a) Their weakness is not nearly as common.

b) Martians are somewhat asexual, and I don't want that.

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Asgardian.

#47 Posted by God_Spawn (39298 posts) - - Show Bio

Kherubim if it's Majestic level.

Moderator Online
#48 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian

#49 Posted by Lunacyde (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the options given Kryptonian.

#50 Posted by ReVamp (23014 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian.