• 52 results
#1 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian :)

#3 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

It may seem like a lot of options, but I wanted to have some diversity as well. I'm well aware that there are TECHNICALLY some Amazonian men, but I figured it would be an attractive option for a female. You would still retain your own intelligence and character, in case you were wondering. It's purely for fun, so try to keep out the "Asgardian would kick Atlantean buttocks" or "Viltrumites are teh best and beat everybody" comments off this :D buuuuut, I know that will only go so far so.... xD

I picked Saiyan, because the prospect of being able to turn Super Saiyan is quite alluring to me >:D

EDIT: Just FYI, this isn't a contest to see if what you picked wins either, it's simply just to see what happens.

EDIT 2: It seems quite a few people would have picked Green Martian, so I'll keep a tally over here: 6 (so far)

#4 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark_Guyver: Never a bad choice :D (unless some Kryptonite is around then...lol)

I hope I get to see some variance after awhile.

#5 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanagrian. Who wouldn't want to be a damn Hawk-person?

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Homo Magi

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian

#8 Posted by Xwraith (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised there's so few votes for Asgardian. Why wouldn't you want to be a god?

#9 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xwraith: I actually considered putting "Olympian" on there. Maybe I should have. Is it too late?

#10 Posted by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyin, i just really want to shoot lasers

#11 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Don't we all?

#12 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

While tempted to go Homo Magi, I'd rather stick to being human and getting powers a different way

#13 Edited by Teerack (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

Sayians need to work and earn their power. The hell with that. Be kyptonian and have everything handed to you by a sun rise :D

#14 Posted by JediXMan (29237 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian.

#15 Posted by SoA (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

not my fave race but has many abilities i chose kryptonian

#16 Posted by EMH_Bruce (716 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose Homo Magi but where are the Mutants? Õ__ô°

#17 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@EMH_Bruce: ._o I completely forgot the Homo Superior....arrrgh

#18 Posted by ImmortalOne (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be a Martian. Natural telepathy, telekinesis, shapeshifting, and Superman level stats would be great.

Out of the ones on the list though, I'd probably be a Kryptonian.

#19 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Daedra

#20 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

saiyan get my ass kicked until i can punch someone into the moon

#21 Posted by The Stegman (22705 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, Homo Magi with Kryptonian being a very close second.

#22 Posted by Catsnlynne (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose Thanagarian because of Hawkman.

#23 Posted by Joygirl (17968 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Martian yo.

#24 Posted by judasnixon (6084 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Man! I thought this thread was going somewhere else.... Ha Ha Ha Ha... Oh I'm glad that got cleared up.I was scared that David Duke joined Comic Vine......

#25 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I.

#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

No robot?

I AM OFFENDED!

#27 Posted by bob808 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian

#28 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd want to be a Martian, but from the list; Kryptonian

#29 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

I'd be a Martian. Natural telepathy, telekinesis, shapeshifting, and Superman level stats would be great.

#30 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously no Martian? Ah, fine, Kryptonian. Preferably one of the 'spend long enough inside a yellow sun and you become an unaging immortal' variety.

#31 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

a sayian,  they have no limits

#32 Posted by DarkDay (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardian, because even though I'm not as powerful as say Kryptonians...I still get to hang out in Asgard, land of magic, magical beings, viking parties, and combat that no one has a problem with. It's like being both a Viking and a Rockstar at once plus you're immortal and there is no reason I can't be both Loki and Thor...if you are immoral there is no reason not to be good at everything except maybe being lazy.

#33 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but what are Viltrumite and Homo Magi (I assume this has something to do with magic)?

#34 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Kryptonian.

#35 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan because Zenkai, huge appetite, Super Saiyan forms, specially Super Saiyan 4, very cool techniques, prehensile tail, and because it would be the one that would probably change me the less from my current state

@MrShway88: Viltrumite = from the Invincible comic series, it's kinda like kryptonians but slightly weaker, powers dont come from the sun and they aren't weak against kryptonite or magic - also no heat vision or super hearing/vision

Homo Magi = natural magicians

#36 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

this.

#37 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian.

#38 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

tseb acer reve

#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15859 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, saiyan's limitless increase in power is the best thing out of these.. then again kryptonians have sundip to do that..

#40 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Viltrumite or Kryptonian

#41 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian.

Someone needs to get started on an adamantium TV with Netflix cause that 15000 years in the sun is gonna be hella boring.

#42 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

From the poll i chose Kryptonian but my favourite would be Coluan.

#43 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian: Ugh, too many weaknesses. Kryptonite, red sun, magic, apoptosis from solar overcharge...no thanks.

Viltrumite: Agh! Creepy facial hair!

Saiyan: See Viltrumite

Thanagarian: If I wanted flight, I would have gone with Viltrumites or Kryptonian, not wings that make me an obvious target. Also, those things would be pretty uncomfortable to have on a day-to-day basis (Doors, anyone?)

Atlantean: Not a big fan of swimming...

Martian: Cool powers (especially shapeshifting and invisibility), but being afraid of a match isn't really my thing...

Asgardian: Don't wanna be long-lived while all my friends die :(

So I guess I'll probably go with Homo Magi. It's the closest thing to staying normal and human, but with a gene that enables you to practice magic. Pretty nifty to have, and also that would make me capable of using any powers that the other races have - theoretically.

#44 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian.

#45 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark said:

Kryptonian: Ugh, too many weaknesses. Kryptonite, red sun, magic, apoptosis from solar overcharge...no thanks.

Viltrumite: Agh! Creepy facial hair!

Saiyan: See Viltrumite

Thanagarian: If I wanted flight, I would have gone with Viltrumites or Kryptonian, not wings that make me an obvious target. Also, those things would be pretty uncomfortable to have on a day-to-day basis (Doors, anyone?)

Atlantean: Not a big fan of swimming...

Martian: Cool powers (especially shapeshifting and invisibility), but being afraid of a match isn't really my thing...

Asgardian: Don't wanna be long-lived while all my friends die :(

So I guess I'll probably go with Homo Magi. It's the closest thing to staying normal and human, but with a gene that enables you to practice magic. Pretty nifty to have, and also that would make me capable of using any powers that the other races have - theoretically.

This...

But I rather stay human and handed the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak as I study to become the Sorcerer Supreme.

#46 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

No homo superior?

#47 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Asguardian, I will be immortal and would have magical powers and would live in a beautiful and magical world with magical weapons. Oh and I would be a god from legends!

#48 Posted by BlackWind (5328 posts) - - Show Bio

Came in this thread expecting something else.

#49 Posted by PowerHerc (80657 posts) - - Show Bio

Olympian God.

Too bad it isn't a choice, but that's my answer

#50 Edited by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio