Gohan easily.

#3 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: @shadowknight666:

you both spelled Goku wrong.

#4 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

@martyyy15: @shadowknight666:

you both spelled Goku wrong.

All three of you spelled "none of them" wrong.

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely none of them.

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

How about no.

#7 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio
Join the human staff and invent goods to aid Batman, perhaps a secretary to Mister Terrific
#8 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3064 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them.

#9 Posted by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

The Z-Fighters don't really fit with the Justice League. Seriously, can you imagine any of them fitting in with the team roster?

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

VEGETA or Bardock! It would spice things up

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

They would quit and start thier own league, Black Adam would be the first recruit, then Big Barda!

#12 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortalone:

Gohan is a team player and not pure sayain like his father so he'd be more of a fit. I think he'd be willing to take martail arts lessons from batman and him and flash and shazam would get along nicely lol. Sure he would not be the uber powerful level superman is but he'd be around aquamans league, and they could get him a way better looking sayiaman costume lol

#14 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

None. They should stay away from Comics.

#15 Edited by RustyRoy (13203 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku or Vegeta or both of them.

#16 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien

#17 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by BlackWind (6769 posts) - - Show Bio

How about none. The Z Fighters don't lift a finger to protect the earth if some maniac isn't trying to destroy it.

#19 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien

#20 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Bardock who's my favorite character, and Gohan older. Also is it true DBZ will be getting another 200 episodes from their latest movie?

#21 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: I agree they should stay away from comics but this thread is if they went into the JL not they should be

#22 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10358 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ doesn't really fit JL in the way both go about it. Though, if I had to say probably Gohan or Alternate Timeline Trunks

#23 Posted by JediXMan (30903 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by JediXMan (30903 posts) - - Show Bio

Bardock who's my favorite character, and Gohan older. Also is it true DBZ will be getting another 200 episodes from their latest movie?

That's what I've heard from people I know.

#25 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien

@jsh92 said:

Tien

now that I think of it, totally a good idea.

also Bulma and her crazy prep skills for when Bats is on vacation (which is never but still)

and Mirai Trunks would be cool too

#28 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

yeah but bulma is no good in a fight. And Gohan is best choice, imagine how powerful he could become with training from batman. His martial art knowledge would be increased by a lot and he would become more proficient in multiple fighting styles such as judo and other styles.

#29 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15:

and he could teach batman how to use ki. With bruces skill he'd be as strong as tien cell saga in a month ( I mean look at videl lol)

#30 Edited by Teerack (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

The Great Saiyaman

#31 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

yeah but bulma is no good in a fight. And Gohan is best choice, imagine how powerful he could become with training from batman. His martial art knowledge would be increased by a lot and he would become more proficient in multiple fighting styles such as judo and other styles.

Oracle isn't any good for a fight either, still she is extremely helpful. Bulma is lika that times 10 up to eleven

#32 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

Bulma can't hack anywhere near as good as oracle can. And oracle is not a leauge member lol

#33 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack:

yeah but hopefully the league would make him a new costume. One that was more epic and more justice league-ish. Maybe combine his sayiaman costume with sayian armor. THat'd be sick

#34 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15 said:

@jorgevy:

Bulma can't hack anywhere near as good as oracle can. And oracle is not a leauge member lol

nobody said she was, it was a comparison. and I dont remember Bulma trying to hack anything so I wouldn't know if she's as good or better than Oracle but comparison still stands; fighting abilities or not, she's a really good asset, the only reason that doesn't show more often in DB it's because everyone wants to solve the problems with their fists and huge ki waves

#35 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

hahaha true. But in the justice league there isn't really the person who stays at base, they all fight often. I'd see her as being more a resource for batman than anything else. This thread is to deterime which z fighter should go to league

#36 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: maybe that's what the league needs, someone at the watchtower helping out and controlling stuff, kinda

#37 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

they got batman who can do all that and fight and lead the entire league. Rather fill the positon with someone who can contribute knowledge and be a good use. Like gohan, he can teac batman ki, and knowing bruce he'd be tien level in a month. I think gohan and shazam would get along well and flash, they both love to eat

#38 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: assuming he can learn ki, since it's a different universe..... and if they had someone always at the Watchtower they wouldn't need Batman and he would have more free time for more useful stuff. not to mention all the crazy shizzle Bulma invents all the time

#39 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

not sure she could make something more effective than batman. Batman made some crazy stuff. Bulma can make good space ships but thats really about it, she never has made an offensive weapon

#40 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

Oh right I forgot about that. BUt they have the cosmic tredmil and batman made a time traveling bullet

#42 Posted by Chibi_cute (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

not sure she could make something more effective than batman. Batman made some crazy stuff. Bulma can make good space ships but thats really about it, she never has made an offensive weapon

well she is still very useful she invented the dragonball radar which is used to revive the z-fighters.

#43 Posted by Chibi_cute (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

They would quit and start thier own league, Black Adam would be the first recruit, then Big Barda!

Vegeta wont even follow their orders and will piss off batman and the other members.

Batman: vegeta follow me.

vegeta: dont order me FOOL i am the prince of all saiyans.

#44 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

the dragon rader can't revive anyone thats the dragonballs lol. And I'm sure batman could make one too.

#45 Posted by Chibi_cute (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: i mean bulma invented the dragon radar that could locate the dragonballs to revive their comrades my mistake.

#46 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Jorgevy said:

Vegeta wont even follow their orders and will piss off batman and the other members.

Batman: vegeta follow me.

vegeta: dont order me FOOL i am the prince of all saiyans.

Lol!

#47 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:

oh god that clash of personalities would be hilarious but not even vegeta can withstand the bat glare.

batman: are you questioning MY authrority *batglare*

vegeta:uhh....

batman: *bat glare*

vegeta: no

batman: good

#48 Edited by Chibi_cute (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortalone: Gohan is a team player and not pure sayain like his father so he'd be more of a fit. I think he'd be willing to take martail arts lessons from batman and him and flash and shazam would get along nicely lol. Sure he would not be the uber powerful level superman is but he'd be around aquamans league, and they could get him a way better looking sayiaman costume lol

Gohan doesn't need martial arts lessons from batman as if piccolo or his father didn't taught him and gohan is way way above aquaman's league. he can hang around on superman's level.

#49 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:

oh god that clash of personalities would be hilarious but not even vegeta can withstand the bat glare.

batman: are you questioning MY authrority *batglare*

vegeta:uhh....

batman: *bat glare*

vegeta: no

batman: good

I'm sorry but I see Vegeta getting very angry and possibly destroying Gotham in a fit of rage, Batman along with it. Then someone would use the dragonballs to bring everything back , including Batman. Vegeta wins the argument, but batman is looking for a solution.

#50 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

While it is possible goku knows all the 147 styles batman knows he never uses them. He uses his basic martial arts, where batman will change his style to fit situation. I mean you never see goku or gohan use judo or other styles. Gohan is not superman level physical strengh. His best feat is lifting an airplane ( for strengh). Though he is about equal to him in terms of desructive capability....though I don't wanna turn this into gohan vs superman lol