#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32698 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The Darkness: The Dark and one of the two primal forces of the universe, the void before God created light. A male soul which requires a male human vessel to carry out his work in the physical plane. The father of The Witchblade.
  • The Angelus: The Light and one of the two primal forces of the universe. A female soul which reqires a female human host to carry out her work in the physical plane. The mother of The Witchblade.
  • The Witchblade: The Balance. The male offspring of The Darkness and The Angelus. Forms a symbiotic relationship with a human host, usually female.
  • The Rapture: A mystical crucifix-like talisman that is worn around the neck of the host and possesses the power that gives hope to the hopeless.
  • The Blood Sword: A demonic Japanese katana that brings great power to its weilder at the cost of a hunger for carnage.
  • The Glacier Stone: An arctic talisman that is worn around the neck of the host and transforms its host into a powerful being of destruction with the power of Ymir.
  • The Ember Stone: A fireiy talisman that is worn around the neck of the host and transforms its host into a fiery dragon-like being of creation with the power of Surtur.
  • The Wheel of Shadows: A mystical talisman that grants its host control of time.
  • The Heart Stone: A mystical heart-shaped stone that is worn around the neck of the host and possesses the ability to augment the supernatural abilities of its host.
  • The Thirteenth: The mysterious thirteenth artifact. A force of great evil.
#2 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wheel of Shadows

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16096 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness ftw!

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32698 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: I thought about that but decided I'd probably end up destroying the universe

@Strider92: The no sex thing would kind of put me off, think I'd go with The Glacier, having full elemental control of cold and ice would be pretty cool

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6884 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thirteenth. Let's make it interesting.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16096 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Strider92: The no sex thing would kind of put me off, think I'd go with The Glacier, having full elemental control of cold and ice would be pretty cool

Only counts for humans though! Things like the Angelus or Darkchylde are still OK!

I wouldn't complain!

#8 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32698 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I'm going with the Glacier Stone especially since I get to look like this

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16096 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Strider92: I'm going with the Glacier Stone especially since I get to look like this

B-b-but:

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (3938 posts) - - Show Bio

The coin I think

#11 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thirteenth

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pandora box.

#13 Edited by JakeN7 (10682 posts) - - Show Bio

Pandora's Box because I'm a huge Greek Myth nerd.

Excluding that one though I'd probably go with the Ember Stone because I've always wanted to be a dragon (or at least ride one.)

#14 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tempted towards the Darkness. Not too fond of sunlight anyway, but a primordial evil constantly trying to take over my mind and whispering to me all the time would be slightly offputting. Though if that's only in the game, and the Darkness in comics is just the power, the Darkness is mine.

#15 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness

#16 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory

#17 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

The coin of solomon, not even a contest. Then once I've mastered what this one can give me, I'd steal the heartstone.

#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Though if that's only in the game, and the Darkness in comics is just the power, the Darkness is mine.

It's a lot worse then just that in the comics.

#19 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

The ember stone or the wheel of shadow.

#20 Edited by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

got to read more, this is artefacts right.

Don't you think it's kinda sexist that the darkness needs a human male body (implying evil)

and the angelus needs a female one?

#21 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wheel of Shadows.  

I'd be an amazing ruler of the universe.
#22 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks awesome!! where is this from?? any info links ??

#23 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876: no it's because the Darkness is a man and the angelus is a woman

#24 Posted by Strider92 (16096 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

got to read more, this is artefacts right.

Don't you think it's kinda sexist that the darkness needs a human male body (implying evil)

and the angelus needs a female one?

Not really. Neither the Darkness or the Angelus are good. Both of them are complete assholes. One just represents light and the other dark. Not the same as good and evil.

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17275 posts) - - Show Bio

glacier

#26 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: okay I'm not very familiar with these characters.

#27 Posted by _Zombie_ (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness. I ain't planning on reproducing anyways.

#28 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32698 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremekidx: It's from the Top Cow Universe