Edited 1 year, 7 months ago

Poll: Which NFL Team has the best chance at Super Bowl 48! (Not Win it) (16 votes)

Denver Broncos 31%
New England Patriots 25%
Houston Texans 0%
Baltimore Ravens 0%
Atlanta Falcons 0%
Washington Redskins 6%
Green Bay Packers 13%
San Francisco 49ers/ Seatle Seahawks 25%

i will do another forum non poll question asking which team do you guys think will win so you guys can state your own opinion .. IK its random but who doesn't like football?

#1 Edited by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

Muh Bronco's like every year without Elway in it.

#2 Posted by kriminal (675 posts) - - Show Bio

Denver has the best chance. Most complete team in the afc, which is the inferior confrence. but I got the pats winning it. I will take brady(17-7 playoff record) over manning(9-11 playoff record) in a playoff game any day. patriots are going to have a good offense no matter who is at receiver. Brady will work with the scraps he is given to go along with a running game that is better than what the broncos got. Adrian Wilson is a key piece to the patriots defense, and I feel he will cause some turnovers vs manning who had 3 in last years game vs Baltimore.

Atlanta in nfc. put steven Jackson on an offense with the best one two punch at receiver with the best qb without a ring.

patriots over falcons in February.

#3 Posted by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@kriminal: LOl... thats my exact super bowl match up falcons vs patriots... brady looks great in preseason overall the team does everyone is undervaluing them and the last time the patriots weren't super bowl favorites which was 2003 they won it first time in awhile there not the favs so there gonna surprise a lot of people... BUT Denver does have the easiest road realistically

#4 Edited by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOA WHOA WHOA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's the deal here?????!!!! Everyone else gets their own poll spot but the 49ers have to share one with the Seahawks???? What kind of nonsense is that????

#5 Posted by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: i picked one team from each division but if i put up seatle and not san fran or vise versa everyone would be pissed so i guess one category sorry just comment which one

#6 Posted by kriminal (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@k12killa:

ya Denver is going to bully teams in the regular season so they will likely get the 1 seed so their path is easier. but can brady come into Denver and out duel peyton? I would put my money on it. and this is from a broncos fan.

#7 Posted by judasnixon (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo! Where are the New Orleans' Saints?

#8 Posted by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: IF U READ THE UNDER DESCRIPTION I SAID I WOULD DO A SECOND NON POLL QUESTION ASKING WHICH TEAM WILL WIN I DID THE TEAMS THAT I THINK WILL WIN EACH DIVISION... READ THE UNDER DESCRIPTION

#9 Posted by Perethorn (4354 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Steelers!

#10 Posted by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@kriminal: i might be bias since im die hard new england fan but noy really i didnt think they were going to last year or the year before so.. I had New Orleans in '11 then Baltimore last year (got that one right)

#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

Broncos.

But they will lose against my Packers.

#13 Posted by Ostyo (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Seriously! Seahawks shouldn't have to share their spot with 49ers trash!

#14 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19569 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@danhimself: Seriously! Seahawks shouldn't have to share their spot with 49ers trash!

HEY NOW!!!!!

#16 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6471 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Texans and Redskins.

Broncos vs Falcons/Seahawks.

#18 Edited by Ostyo (11528 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: I just don't understand why the op would put them together....I mean the 49ers went to the Superbowl last year but the Seahawks went out in the first round of the playoffs...why not put two teams together that are actually on the same level :P

#20 Posted by dondave (39680 posts) - - Show Bio

Denver all the way. Manning and Wes Welker are going to be a Superbowl winning tandmem

#21 Edited by Ostyo (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Yeah, mere luck saved the Falcons. Your 49ers won't even win one divison game against the Seahawks this year. :P

#22 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Conference Championship will be Denver vs. New England and 49ers vs. Packers

#23 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: I just don't understand why the op would put them together....I mean the 49ers went to the Superbowl last year but the Seahawks went out in the first round of the playoffs...why not put two teams together that are actually on the same level :P

It was the second round- by like 32 seconds

#24 Posted by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Wildcards don't count towards the regular playoffs because the good teams don't need them lol

#25 Posted by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@danhimself: Yeah, mere luck saved the Falcons. Your 49ers won't even win one divison game against the Seahawks this year. :P

we'll see....I haven't been following the draft this year so I have no idea how either team looks right now

#26 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern said:

@danhimself said:

Wildcards don't count towards the regular playoffs because the good teams don't need them lol

Postseason is Postseason

#27 Edited by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern said:

@danhimself said:

@thefirstlantern said:

@danhimself said:

Postseason is Postseason

I don't see it that way...

#28 Posted by Ostyo (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Seahawks and 49ers both had a 11-5 record, silly man. :P

#29 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern said:

@danhimself said:

@thefirstlantern said:

@danhimself said:

Postseason is Postseason

I don't see it that way...

To be honest, Seahawks looked like a much better team than the 49ers during the latter half of the season.

#30 Posted by HumanRocket (10555 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do the niners have to share a slot with the Seahawks? Any way I feel the niners are the favorite to make it back to the Super Bowl. Really didnt lose much actually added more depth to there already fully loaded defense and Colin will have a wayyyy better season now that he's gotten a taste of the playoffs and moments away from a ring.

#31 Posted by danhimself (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@danhimself: Seahawks and 49ers both had a 11-5 record, silly man. :P

still only one team made it to the Superbowl :)

#32 Posted by jojjimbo (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

NY Giants BABY!!!!!

#33 Posted by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: 49ers went to the super bowl? ha but i was doing 1.. 1 team from each division so i could have easily not put them there ik its a dumb mistake but there to good to pick apart

#34 Edited by k12killa (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket: yes but there 2 good to pick apart entering the season looking back on it should have just gave them there own thing lol