which New 52 event are you currently enjoying?

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By htb106

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By noj

Im enjoying all of them to some extent. Though for me Night of the Owls > The Rot>The Culling. Night of the Owls and The Rot are pretty dang great, but so far The Culling is nothing amazing, though its certainly enjoyable.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Baberaham_Lincoln

I love Night of the owls, i really love how its rich with History, like Gates of Gotham series.... Scott Snyder can write damn gooood

TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By TheOptimist

@noj said:

Im enjoying all of them to some extent. Though for me Night of the Owls > The Rot>The Culling. Night of the Owls and The Rot are pretty dang great, but so far The Culling is nothing amazing, though its certainly enjoyable.

I'm in the same boat... I'm loving all three, but especially Night of the Owls... it isn't too fair yet to compare the Night of the Owls and the Rot storylines considering they're are different points in their development... Night of the Owls is in the thick of it all... I'll compare again when the Rot actually hits the full steam of ST/AM crossing over in Deadworld... The Culling has also started well for me... it isn't like a blow me out of the water, but it certainly doesn't cause the story to suffer in the way that so many events do... I feel like the story so far has basically been a natural continuation. The real payoff will come with the final Teen Titans tie-in and the debut of the Ravagers... we'll see how I feel about the Culling then.

Jonni_Beretta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Jonni_Beretta

i dont feel like animal man and swamp thing have fully crossed over yet but when it does im sure it has the potenial to eclipse night if the owls....maybe. But i havent been paying attention to the culling due to the fact that the individual comics didnt do anything for me. I quit superboy after issue 2 and teen titans on issue 3...but each to there own

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By htb106

I think that it's not far enough for the rot and the night of the owls is a pretty obvious leader.