#1 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you prefer Namor to be in the X-Men, F 4 or the Avengers Universe

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men, if he was in Fantastic 4 he would be hitting on Sue Storm the entire time.

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

None. He's terrible.

#4 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by sinestro_GL (3160 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

F4

#8 Edited by Teerack (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

His own movie, or Captain America.

#9 Posted by Millennian (25 posts) - - Show Bio

He would be so much better in the Avengers Universe but knowing FOX and their eager to rise above Marvel Studios, they'd probably claim him first - I'm pretty sure Namor has rights issues similar to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch:

Namor is constantly referred to as the First Mutant and has a connection to X-Men

Has a mild connection to the Fantastic Four

And also has a connection to Cap and the Avengers

I would prefer Namor in the Avengers Universe in terms of quality

BUT

I would prefer him in the X-Men/Fantastic Four Universe in terms of interactions/dialogue (btw, FF and X-Men exist in the same movie-verse thanks to the asshole that goes by the name of Mac Miller I mean Mark Millar).

#10 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Invaders

#11 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it depends with what they do with him. So far, I haven't seen the X-verse have a necessary heavy bruisers outside of Colossus and Juggernaut, and the latter is the only one they really done got to show off. So putting Namor with them would give them a power man or they would need to use one against Namor.

FF could be fun if they play the classic role of Namor trying to get Sue and him hating surface dwellers. A little old school, but doable and the Thing is a bruiser, so we could get a nice slug fest out of that or some good flight fights with the Torch.

Since the Avengers already do have some solid strong men on their team with only more to come most likely due to the different phases, it will be interesting to see where they would put him. I mean, they already have Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man, so if he gets put on the team, how big of a role would he necessarily play?

If I had to pick, I'd probably like to see him in a FF movie.

#12 Edited by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want him in a movie but I would enjoy him the most in a Fantastic Four movie.If they go with the classics with him trying to get Sue and her to be his lover it would be fun.

#13 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

FF or Avengers

#14 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

FF/Xmen. The mcu might get the inhumans, potentially black panther, and already have asgard; that might be too many kingdoms and not feel special or unique.

#15 Posted by Malonius (886 posts) - - Show Bio

He was coolest in Illuminati. To bad Fox and Disney would never get that together.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33450 posts) - - Show Bio

@millennian: Namor was introduced in F4 so they have the writes to him already

#17 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8002 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see him as the main villain in a Fantastic Four re-boot.