Which Marvel Hero would Make the most Dangerous Villain?

• 102 results
TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By TheHulk

Hulk would be good villain. I mean, Hulk am so strong, Hulk came close to destroying Earth one time. Hulk think Hulk could make great villain. Hulk no want to be, but if Hulk were to be one, Hulk would be a great one.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By rolldestroyer

@GR2Blackout said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@rolldestroyer said:

not a hero

If he's not a hero, yet not evil (or we'd all be dead I guess), he'd be neutural. Characters like Wolverine and Hulk, who are technically neutural at times, have been mentioned in this thread.

they're anti-heroes.

Heroes are good, villains are bad, anti-heroes are neuteral. Do you even know what neuteral means?

yes i know what neutral means, anti heroes are virtually good but have personal goals unlike neutral who do not side neither with good nor with evil, seems to me you're the one uneducated here.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#53  Edited By GR2Blackout

@rolldestroyer said:

Yes, I know what neutral means. Anti-heroes are virtually good but have personal goals unlike neutral characters who do not side either with good or evil. Seems to me like you're the one uneducated here.

Oh, yeah, I'm the uneducated one. Meanwhile, I just corrected your writing.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#54  Edited By BlueLantern1995
  • Silver Surfer
  • Rogue
  • Shadowcat
  • Hulk
  • Thor
TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheHulk

@BlueLantern1995 said:

• Silver Surfer
  • Rogue
  • Shadowcat
  • Hulk
  • Thor

Hulk agree.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GR2Blackout
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By rolldestroyer

@GR2Blackout said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Yes, I know what neutral means. Anti-heroes are virtually good but have personal goals unlike neutral characters who do not side either with good or evil. Seems to me like you're the one uneducated here.

Oh, yeah, I'm the uneducated one. Meanwhile, I just corrected your writing.

LMAO are you giving me a grammar lesson now? because i type fast, i dont really emphasize on the little things. And im actually the one who corrected you on the meaning of anti heroes, and you covered your mistake by giving me a grammar lesson.............

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By GR2Blackout

@rolldestroyer: You know what? I'm done. TOAA is actually a hero, you are just annoying me, and this argument is just stupid. Goodbye.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By JonSmith

@TheHulk said:

Hulk would be good villain. I mean, Hulk am so strong, Hulk came close to destroying Earth one time. Hulk think Hulk could make great villain. Hulk no want to be, but if Hulk were to be one, Hulk would be a great one.

Brawn without brains is rarely a danger. Even when brains are replaced with savagery. Look at most bad guys who have a great deal of strength but no brains to back it up: Juggernaut, Rhino, Killer Croc, Bizarro, etc. Very strong, but no intellect to guide the strength where it's a true asset. Yes, you could cause a great deal of damage when properly angered, you could even destroy the world if angered enough. But that's ALL you could do. You couldn't conquer it. You couldn't even really do anything that would be called especially evil: Is an animal evil when it kills something weaker than it? Or perhaps more accurate: Is a child evil for throwing a tantrum? You wouldn't be a villain, you'd be an animal. A monster. Savagely striking out at whatever's in your way, regardless of consequences.

Of course, that's talking about the Hulk persona you choose to employ at the moment: The Savage Hulk.

Now if we're talking the Devil Hulk? That's a very different story.

FanofUltraman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FanofUltraman

Professor X.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rolldestroyer

@GR2Blackout said:

@rolldestroyer: Oh, we were arguing over nothing. He's not even neutral, he's a hero. Check his allignment:

http://marvel.wikia.com/One-Above-All_(Multiverse)

dont give me a link to a wiki, give me an official marvel handbook showing his alignment, because anyone can edit a wiki, and you do realize TOAA is God right? if he's good why are there evil beings in marvel anyway? why doesn't he just blink them all out of existence?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#62  Edited By SC  Moderator

@Blood1991 said:

@joshmightbe said:

@Blood1991: It was way back in her first story arc before she joined the X-Men, tho there have been some characters whose powers were too much for her to handle. For instance if she tried to drain post annihilation Surfer she'd probably explode.

Now if she absorbed Thor's power then absorbed the Silver Surfer could she handle it? Or at least absorb enough to stick. Hmmm power wise Rogue is full of all kinds of potential.

Fun fact Rogue absorbed Thor in her first appearance.

Rogue's limit isn't about power but type of power. She has had trouble with Silver Surfer NOT because he has too much power to handle, Rogue has trouble with types of powers. So she will struggle with Mojo, Loki, Wonderman, Silver Surfer. Not Thor, Hulk, She Hulk, Colossus, She Hulk. Some characters like Juggernaut and Magus work to some extent but come with problems, usually negative effects or special effects - like with Juggernaut in one instance she got stronger and Juggernaut got a bit thinner but wasn't what you would call a typical absorption. Some characters will have other weird effects for weird reasons. like Colossus has been absorbed twice but one time Chris Claremont wanted to have them have a romance so gave him an immunity but then changed his mind.

Really Rogue needs direct access to a characters genetic material. Characters like Vision, Wonderman Silver Surfer, there skin isn't traditionally thought of as skin. Characters like Thing and Colossus unlike having non human flesh, their skin is considered organic like. Will work. Mojo is just gross and icky - can work but with a but. Loki had a foul essence - worked but didn't work in that it backfired and hurt. Zero was icky too so didn't work.

Your idea is pretty good, what could be scary is if Rogue could get better telepathy powers to defend against say Sinister (who asserted himself over her when she tried to use powers on him) but then used his physical molecular control to improve her ability to "touch" characters "genetics" despite barriers like say Surfers skin - or maybe an energy manipulator as well. Each characters powers has to reside within them somehow so its a bit like breaking a code and finding a way to add that code to her own.

Rogue is scary just imagination wise though, just her Madrox, Northstar, Kitty, Emma, Dust, Cipher and Iceman and you have a multiplying indestructible invisible flying light speed traveling phasing dust cloud that steals powers and can't be detected and reconstitute itself from vapor. Like 100 of them.

NinjaPossum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By NinjaPossum

Yeah I'm definitely rolling with Thor, Tony Stark, or Scarlett Witch.

Examples:

Thor - He is a God. He has powers that, at his full potential can just level anything. I just remember in Civil War when Thor's clone came to the battle, and pretty much everyone stopped who they were fighting and was like... Uh oh. Thor is the reassurance plan for the Avengers how Superman is for Justice League.

Tony Stark - Man is a genius and crazy wealthy, usually those 2 combinations... Always scary.

Scarlett Witch - "No More Mutants." 'Nuff said.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By rolldestroyer

@GR2Blackout said:

@rolldestroyer: You know what? I'm done. TOAA is actually a hero, you are just annoying me, and this argument is just stupid. Goodbye.

LMAO, that's definitely goodbye to you

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheHulk

@JonSmith said:

@TheHulk said:

Brawn without brains is rarely a danger. Even when brains are replaced with savagery. Look at most bad guys who have a great deal of strength but no brains to back it up: Juggernaut, Rhino, Killer Croc, Bizarro, etc. Very strong, but no intellect to guide the strength where it's a true asset. Yes, you could cause a great deal of damage when properly angered, you could even destroy the world if angered enough. But that's ALL you could do. You couldn't conquer it. You couldn't even really do anything that would be called especially evil: Is an animal evil when it kills something weaker than it? Or perhaps more accurate: Is a child evil for throwing a tantrum? You wouldn't be a villain, you'd be an animal. A monster. Savagely striking out at whatever's in your way, regardless of consequences.

Of course, that's talking about the Hulk persona you choose to employ at the moment: The Savage Hulk.

Wow. That pretty deep in depth look. Hulk impressed. OK OK. Let Hulk think...what about Green Lantern? Would he conquer Earth if he wanted to?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SC  Moderator

Thor - he has taken over the world even when he wasn't evil or being a bad guy. Now make him a ruthless unforgiving villain. Add in that he has a kingdom of warriors who will follow him? Add in the fact that he and his brother will now presented a united front? With Thor you get a two in one deal, he's a villain alongside his brother.

Dr Strange - he knows a lot. A lot of silly, crazy, weird things. Depends on the writers knowledge of Strange though. I mean he could invoke a whisper of a secret of a goddess abstract who juggles megaverses with her feet and next thing you know Strange has the Deezle Wheezle of Ultimate Pahteezle and its making the blood of Life go all wahwheehuz? Thats before he puts on the Eye of Flower and the Jeggings of Doom.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheHulk said:

@JonSmith said:

@TheHulk said:

Wow. That pretty deep in depth look. Hulk impressed. OK OK. Let Hulk think...what about Green Lantern? Would he conquer Earth if he wanted to?

If he was a Marvel character.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#68  Edited By joshmightbe

@GR2Blackout: TOAA is not a hero because he is above the concepts of good and evil. He can be neither a hero nor villain because those terms are quite frankly beneath him.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Havenless

@joshmightbe said:

@GR2Blackout: TOAA is not a hero because he is above the concepts of good and evil. He can be neither a hero nor villain because those terms are quite frankly beneath him.

The guy tried to say being an anti-hero is the same as being neutral. Clearly he has no idea what he's talking about.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#70  Edited By Bruxae

I dont know much about Marvel, but I feel like Ironman would be one hell of a villain with both brains and power, aswell as those resources.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By cfrehse

Im also thinking Gladiator would be extremely powerful if he kept his confidence up and was at full power. I dont know many people that could stop him

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By End_Boss

Y'know what would really suck?

Black Bolt.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cfrehse

@FanofUltraman: hell ya. Imagine if he used cerebro. He could eliminate most of the competition in one blow or he would have anyone at his command

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Emperorb777

Any hero with the Infinity Gauntlet who decides to become a villain.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#75  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@JonSmith said:

You all realize, of course, Black Bolt can just begin screaming at the top of his lungs, at any point, with no warning whatsoever, and NO WAY TO STOP HIM?

He can LITERALLY destroy the entire planet AT ANY MOMENT. Everyone else has build up time: Hulk needs to get that strong, the science dudes need time to build their tech, Doctor Strange has to research or at least cast his spells, they ALL can be theoretically stopped before they go off.

Black Bolt? Every time he takes a BREATH, THAT is his prep time. He requires no signs that anything's wrong or about to happen. If he just starts screaming, everyone's ****ed.

While this topic is debatable, this is my favorite answer.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 47

#76  Edited By TheCannon

Thor, Rogue, Iron Man, and Wolverine all come to mind.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#77  Edited By joshmightbe

Beta Ray Bill

wrestlgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#78  Edited By wrestlgurl

I'm going to go with Captain America. He'd be so dangerous because no one would suspect him. Even when the truth came out no one would believe it. I think he'd do it espionage style. Taking out select people first. Probably be leading the team investigating, making sure they were constantly lead down the wrong path. I think it would be like Watchmen, in that for some reason Cap would believe what he was doing was for the good of mankind. But IMHO if Cap decides to go death squad, whether you be God, mutant, alien, you will fall to the good Captain.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chronus

Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards, and Black Bolt.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Epicbeast3000
@judasnixon: You know her powers overload, when she took ares's powers, she fainted. If she is gonna take thor's powers.... Anyways One above all as a villain will be deadly
JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JimTheSurfer

Platinum Surfer.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By blazinasian112

We already saw what the Red Skull did with his powers in Uncanny Avengers!

FanofUltraman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By FanofUltraman

@jloneblackheart: Yup, I am convinced. Black Bolt.

Roverlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Roverlord

For some reason, i keep thinking about Cap. He obviously wouldn't be the most dangerous, but since everybody looks up to him, he could manipulate people, destroy teams from inside, and generally cause lots of damage if he suddendly went evil.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roverlord: Wasn't that basically Secret Empire's plot?

Roverlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheInsufferable: probably. The only thing i really know about Secret Empire is that Cap suddendly was a nazi.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#88  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@roverlord said:

@TheInsufferable: probably. The only thing i really know about Secret Empire is that Cap suddendly was a nazi.

There were reasons for that, but I'll not spoil them. Empire is a trash story anyway

OT: Reed, because we've seen what happens when he becomes evil. Doctor Strange would easily be a world breaker if he was evil.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed Richards

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like bro y'all haven't even thought of ghost rider if he let loose and let zarathos take control most of earth and dimensions would be fucked especially mephisto

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

probably Reed... that guy has built a weapon that was killing Eternity...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like bro y'all haven't even thought of ghost rider if he let loose and let zarathos take control most of earth and dimensions would be fucked especially mephisto

Earths sorcerors would banish him

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost rider or hulk tbh

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#94  Edited By blackspidey2099

Reed by far. See: The Maker.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad God Genis Vell(if you count him as a hero). Gg no re multiverse

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed's Son Franklin can also be the REAL MAKER

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prof X...

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd most likely somebody from the Illuminati.

Surfer was the first to come to mind only because of his huge versatile powerset, but somebody with a high enough intelligence can easily make Surfer work for him/her rather than against him/her.

I'd choose Reed Richards probably. I think he's the main reason behind why all the heroes became zombies in Marvel Zombies too

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers