#1 Posted by RedMask1 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but I distinctly see a lack of Lantern forums, so I'm gonna get one going. Which Lantern Corps is favorite and why? I'm going with the awesome but poorly written Red Lantern corps

#2 Posted by RedMask1 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

ouch *your favorite*, also shameless self bump

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Indigo Tribe.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth told, the only ones I don't like are the Ref and Violet ones. If I had to go with a favorite, I'd probably pick Blue or Green.

#5 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro Corps, easy. The power of Fear is my favorite weapon/power source, (No surprise seeing as I love horror movies, Venom and Ghost Rider) and I find myself agreeing with Sinestro a LOT. Plus, Arkillo is one of my fave characters.

#6 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue and Green.

#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Red.

#8 Posted by RedMask1 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Its always nice to see another venom fan, and I agree Arkillo is awesome. I wish the Sinestro Corps had a series going on (if they do I am sadly unaware of it and would like to know the name).

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably blue or orange. Larfleeze FTW.

#10 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

GLC and Sinestro Corps!

#11 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedMask1:

If you like Venom/Sinestro Corps, highly suggest you check out my fan-fic "Doomhound". He was partly based on Venom and

he'll be joining Sinestro Corps.

Check it out and comment here! :-) :

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/sean-luthordoomhounda-psycho-spin-off-chapter-1/735816/#3

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/sean-luthordoomhounda-psycho-spin-off-chapter-2/742723/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/sean-luthordoomhounda-psycho-spin-off-chapter-3-part-1-of-4/746149/

#12 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

All will be well with the Blue light.

#13 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (522 posts) - - Show Bio

The Blue Lantern Corps, particularly because years ago back in undergrad I gave myself the moniker "The Man of Hope." Additionally, I believe that if a Blue Lantern Ring were ever to select a human from Earth, I'd be the one to receive it. Better still, I'm fairly positive that my best friend and former roommate would receive the Green Lantern Ring for his indomitable strength of will, meaning that I'd have a friend to fight alongside. Plus, who wouldn't want to be based on Odym?

#14 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

Redmasks new theme song

#15 Posted by judasnixon (6420 posts) - - Show Bio
Mine......
#16 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Green. I like a lot of their members, while I only like about one or two people out of each of the other Corps.

#17 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedMask1: I agree with you. My favorite is the poorly written Red Lantern Corps.

#18 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Red. I like the idea of burning everything.

#19 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!

Love Larfleeze too, but the Orange Lanterns aren't really a corp, just Larfleeze. I do enjoy the Red Lanterns, but I feel like Atrocitus and his never changing story drags the book down. Something more focused on the actual corps, with maybe Bleez as the central character, would be a big improvement.

#20 Posted by tgd124 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the creepy back-story behind the Indigo Lanterns, and if i were apart of a lantern corps, i'd probably be one of them. The Blue Lanterns are also very cool, but a little to peaceful for me.

The Orange Lantern is totally the coolest though, he's hilariously awesome and hilarious, i also like his funny constructs and greedy self-centered personality

#21 Posted by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Black

#22 Posted by SmashBrawler (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

The originals, Green and Yellow. I like the others in varying degrees but unlike these two they don't really seem to serve a real purpose, they just... exist.

#23 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hope more than anything it is positive, and I lack will power. I need to be emotionally invested to give something my all. With that being said I'd pick The Red Lanterns.

Why? Candy Apple is my favorite color, and everyone say I have a Big Heart but a even bigger Anger Management problem. XP

(+)

#24 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Lanterns.