Which Is Worse The Galactus Cloud Or The Mouthless Deadpool?

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deadcool_XD

Titles self explanatory, so which is worse the pitiful deadpool design or the galactus cloud that they tried to pass off in fantastic four. But just for extra help in your decision I will list a ton of things wrong with each image.

No Caption Provided

wow that totally looks like Galactus, even though Galactus is purple. Even though Galactus was defeated, you would think all that stupid smoke for effect would pollute the planet basically saying screw you to all the effort of hybrid cars. Galactus decides not take a way silver surfers cosmic power when he is being attacked. Movie creators are knowing we will ask where are the avengers, x-men, heck even Spiderman when this is happening. Their response is you know why, f*ck you that's why. Out of all the things they could of made him look like the decided to do a rip off of parallax. In the movie they show Galactus passing over Saturn and eating it. Well first of all, that should of satisfied his hunger and even if it didn't, basically now earth has no Saturn for any future marvel movies.

No Caption Provided

O sh*t wolverine watch out it's slenderman! This terrible design consists of an eye that looks like nick fury should lend an eye patch. There stupid tribal tattoos that we are supposed to believe are for medical purposes. And he has his katanas attached to his hands as well as Cyclops vision leaving us asking ourselves, if he survives, how come they take both those away, hint it's a terrible idea. Yeah, and lets go close deadpool's mouth, it's not like that's one of deadpool's comic fans favorite aspects of him. Is it just me or is his chin sagging really low, I know they are trying to add superpowers, but is plastic surgery really needed? Deadpool has had cancer and that is why his face is distorted, in this picture, it looks like he ate so much sour food that it is cringing up into itself causing wrinkles. And lastly, in the end credits seen they show him coming back to life. I thought they didn't finish deadpool's surgery. Why must marvel torment us so, how is it when they were creating the movie they couldn't see all the errors in the design. At least we have the good deadpool movie to look forward to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Galactus cloud is worse. At least Deadpool got his mouth back in the post-credits scene of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Galactus.

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Deadpool design is worse. Galactus is at least still somewhat of a planetary threat. The mouthless merc with a mouth just destroys his entire purpose as a character.

Also arm blades are stupid. Like, when they're retracted, can he not move his arms? Did they not think anything through.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Galactus, obviously. I could forgive someone for ruining a character like Deadpool, but Galactus was inexcusable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

I think the Deadpool design is worse. Galactus is at least still somewhat of a planetary threat. The mouthless merc with a mouth just destroys his entire purpose as a character.

Also arm blades are stupid. Like, when they're retracted, can he not move his arms? Did they not think anything through.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Parallax's design in Green Lantern was worse than either.

But on topic, Deadpool is stupid enough already. It was terrible to ruin Galactus like that.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Honestly, if he had the same look as he does in comics then Galactus might look a bit stupid in live action. I guy with a big purple helmet isn't all that imposing to me.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

barakapool.

galactus only looks like a big purple guy because us mere mortals cannot comprehend his true from , so when portrayed as an ominous cloud about to destroy the planet it just makes sense . concept wise a lot better than the above mentioned barakapool

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Galactus. But Deadpool was more disappointing.

Thank you, Days of Future Past for righting Origins' wrongs.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Galactus. At least barakapool has been fixed

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus being a giant planetary threat is nowhere near as bad as the Merc with a Mouth being Mouthless.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jmarshmallow said:

Galactus being a giant planetary threat is nowhere near as bad as the Merc with a Mouth being Mouthless.

cloud*

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

Galactus cloud is worse. At least Deadpool got his mouth back in the post-credits scene of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mouthless Deadpool.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Both are horrible designs

pinecone1510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus because it gives you nothing.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatobaron said:

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soa said:

barakapool.

galactus only looks like a big purple guy because us mere mortals cannot comprehend his true from , so when portrayed as an ominous cloud about to destroy the planet it just makes sense . concept wise a lot better than the above mentioned barakapool

Yep, its established that we only see him as humanoid because of our perspective. Other races see him as similar to them.

(Saying that over and over is the only way I cope with it).

Deadpool on the other hand....

Merc with a mouth- oops, no mouth (also sure Striker stops Wade from back-talking him, but how does his ultimate weapon get nourishment?...Actually, don't tell me)

Retractable sword arms? really? I guess he doesn't need to bend his elbows- that is pretty over-rated.

Optic Blasts? Ok we get it film maker, you don't like us.

Teleporting I can excuse because Wade used a teleporter & this saves explaining the tech.

(The drawings on him are only for surgical reasons, I'm pretty sure Logan had them when he went in the dunk-tank of doom, and its something surgeons do.)

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool

I like my coffee how I like myself, Dark, bitter, and too hot for you.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PotatoBaron

And another thing, why are inflexible arm blades better then the Katanas Wade was using in pre-mouth graft? He literally cuts a bullet in half for crying out loud!

Loading Video...

The best his stupid metal radial bones could do is be useless while Wolverine cuts his head off.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mouthless is worse. I watched rise of the Silver Surfer a few days ago and i don't think its as bad as people make out. Doom could/should have been better but other than that its not that bad.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

prior to reading Deadpool, I would have said Mouthless.

having now read Deadpool, mouthless is a stroke of genius.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

Wow really difficult choice but are highly annoying but going to go with Mouth less Deadpool as worse.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool, since i don't think the form of Galactus that people perceive is his true form anyway. why not a cloud?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Avatar image for tearofthedragon
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool as the who idea was just dumb, at least you can understand why they did what they did to the big G even if you don't agree with it(I didn't).

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both suck but I was looking forward to see how they would handle Galactus.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have to say, mouthless Deadpool was just...wrong. I try to not be so harsh on CBMs. but Origins was so bad I have a hard time forcing myself to recall it. Like, I still enjoyed it; it was cinematographically gorgeous, and there were funny lines, and seeing a whole slew of characters was great (I thought they were well cast), but the whole time weirdness with Scott, Emma being the sister of Silverfox, and then Deadpool looking the way he did...

Yeah, so I will go with Deadpool although it was disappointing not to see Galactus in the form I was expecting. That cloud thing felt like a major cop out for me.

@dremarceaux said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'd say that Galactus was worse seeing as we ended up with a Cloud instead of these concept arts that were developed for the movie

These images are so beautiful! It would have been really awesome had they stuck with their original art concepts. Thanks for sharing them.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool is by far worse. Origins was actually a pretty good movie that got completely overshadowed by this thing they put into the end of the film. People forget what a brilliant job Liev Schreiber did as Sabretooth I feel as well.

In general people are too critical of the FF films. Galactus as a cloud is not that bad at all.