#1 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the 2 gameplay for comparisons. What do you think?

Do take note that Injustice would be release in 2013 and this is only the early stage beta version.

Avengers would be release this fall, so this would be the final product more or less.

#3 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Both look awful. I'll go with Injustice.

#4 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Also do state your reasons why you liked or disliked them.

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6461 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: i will agree with you on the averngers but injustice looks pure awesome

#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a wii and it looks like a good work out. injustice has really bad costumes, plus dc vs mk sucked. going with avengers for now.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice is a proper fighting game....

BUT!!!

Both pale in comparison to Marvel 2 and Marvel 3.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: did u mean mvc?

#9 Edited by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Yep. Gamers just call it Marvel, since in Marvel 2, 9 out of the ten best characters were Marvel characters.

#10 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

The lesser of two evils: Injustice.

There are a number of flaws that I have noticed in the Avengers game:

• The title. Avengers: Battle for Earth sounds like it is being marked for under 10 year olds.
  • Split screen. Unless it is a Dragon Ball fighting game, this should not be done.
  • The characters. Could they have at least shown other characters besides those available in MvC3?
  • The HUD. Too much unneeded graphic clutter on screen.
#11 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: uhm i havent heard any gamers calling it marvel. its marvel vs capcom.

#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers game sucks, the graphics look bad and the gameplay looks mediocre (at least from this point of view), and Injustice looks meh. its injustice for me

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice definitely looks better. But I can't make any judgement on the actual quality until I've gotten the chance to play them both.

#14 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers gameplay just looks... really bad. And you know how motion-controlled fighting games are. Injustice wins for me.

@KainScion said:

i have a wii and it looks like a good work out. injustice has really bad costumes, plus dc vs mk sucked. going with avengers for now.

IIRC it's just WiiU and 360 and not Wii.

#15 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

grundy is a monster

#16 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the heck voted for Avengers: Battle for Earth I know your maybe a marvelfanboy but really but to make it worse that crap is for the kinect.

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF: Yeah I do agree. I was actually impressed when I saw the trailer for Avengers: Battle for Earth. I mean its not as good as DCU online but its still a solid trailer.

Then when I saw the gameplay, I wanted to puke.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14708 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice looks way cooler.

#19 Posted by Onemoreposter (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers reminds me of a DBZ Budakai Tenchaichi game. Judging from that, it'll probably be amazing or practically unplayable.

#20 Edited by _Zombie_ (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Injustice isn't forcing Kinect upon me to play it? It's an easy decision that doesn't even require gameplay or story to be factored into it.

#21 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter said:

Avengers reminds me of a DBZ Budakai Tenchaichi game. Judging from that, it'll probably be amazing or practically unplayable.

This is what I thought too. Looks like Tenkaichi raped MvC3 and this baby is the unwanted result.  

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Considering Injustice isn't forcing Kinect upon me to play it? It's an easy decision that doesn't even require gameplay or story to be factored into it.

Bingo.
#22 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw some comment that said "so this is mvc 3 without the capcom and the 3" Thought it was pretty funny lol.

#23 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Injustice.
#24 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: But it doesn't make sense. One would definitely be better than the other.

#25 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice looks better, really. The Avengers one seems pretty awful.

#26 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly am looking forward to Injustice. I hope it's like MK9. Also I don't think Avengers looks terrible, just that its an average fighting game.

#27 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8820 posts) - - Show Bio

injustice

#28 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare:

Yeah it was so bad I almost puke too.

#29 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

The game should had been called "Avengers: DragonBall Z style."

The avengers has really clutters graphics like they rushed it.

I think it would had been better if they did another marvel ultimate alliance game.

injustice is using mk9 engine and alot of people played that game and liked it so I have more faith in that game.

#30 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

mk9 is fantastic actually. Initially when I saw the demo version of the game I wasn't impressed, but after watching the actual game, I was shocked at how intriguing the fighting style is. There is also a very huge story mode which made you connect to the characters. So much so that I really want to watch next year's mortal kombat movie.

On top of that Injustice seems to have a much bigger budget due to last year's mk9 success, which explains the massive improvement in graphics. The only thing I hope for is that there should at least be 2 super moves for each character and at least 25 characters without DLC.

#31 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

seems like the answer is pretty skewed to Injustice.

#32 Posted by JohnnyGat (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice, after thoroughly enjoying MK2011 and despite my skepticism at the vids shown I'm more willing to give Netherrealm studios a shot.

#33 Posted by jwalser3 (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the camera angle in the Marvel game, it looks very goofy.

#34 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers since I can play as Hawkeye hopefully

#35 Posted by Cavemold (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice . Avengers looks so wierd

#36 Posted by sagejonathan (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

I was excited about both until I saw them actually played. Avengers is atrocious. Injustice may have some potential; the ability to use objects reminds me of Powerstone which I loved, so lets see what they do.

#37 Posted by nickthedevil (12108 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice better be out for PS3.