Which Is The Best Superhero Movie Of 2013 ?

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By youngman_logan96

Poll Which Is The Best Superhero Movie Of 2013 ? (48 votes)

Man Of Steel 58%
Iron Man 3 8%
The Wolverine 15%
Thor Dark World 19%

Iron Man 3

So We Began our summer with the coolest superhero of the avengers team Iron Man,yeah Robert Downey Jr Steals the show and really impressed people as Tony Stark,The Action ,storyline was quite impressive,it became one of the highest grosser at the Hollywood Box Office,without Robert Downey Iron man is impossible.

2. The Wolverine

Then Comes Our One Man Standalone badass The Wolverine,Really the best X-Men movie till yet,it had not so childish action sequences like the previous X-men movies had some very impressive hand to hand and claw fights,the bullet train sequence was just mind blowing,though wolverine doesn't get the kind of violence he deserves,just because younger audience cant watch it,well Hugh Jackman really nailed it

3.Man Of Steel

Woaah,This Is my personal choice for the best superhero movie of 2013,well I am gonna say its the best superhero movie of all time when it comes to action,critics like rotton tomatoes tried talking shit but they failed,This Movie Had awesome action sequences,it really showed what 'SUPER' is really like,this was the movie superman deserved,though some comic readers were not impressed with story ,but they really loved the action sequences and it really gave us all goosebumps,watched it more than 4 times.

4.Thor Dark World.

Last But Not The Least,we have the Mighty God Of Thunder Thor,it received very good reviews from critics and really managed to make some good cash,though some people found the first half really boring,the second half of the movie would make you feel like yeah now we are talkin,it really had impressive action,and yeah sometimes Loki Overpowers Thor when it comes to acting,Tom Hiddlestone steals the show and hell yah the captain america cameo was quite hilarious,and the fight with kurse was really impressive,though story bores you a bit but yeah its not bad.

What Are Your Reviews About it and which is the best superhero movie of this year ?

• 
henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

MOS>>>T:TDW>The Wolverine>>>IM3

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By youngman_logan96

@attatje said:

MOS>>>T:TDW>The Wolverine>>>IM3

agreed with man of steel

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

MOS

Avatar image for deadpool_is_better_than_you
Deadpool_is_better_than_you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Iron Man 3 though I am yet to see MOS so my opinion might change

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kick-ass 2 isn't here. (not that i'd choose it)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By stormshadow_x

Ironman 3 was a fluke and not just because the Mandarin scene. Ironman 3 failed the same reason Avengers didn't. It was trying to be to kid friendly. Nuff Said

The Wolverine was Pretty awesome but it just felt like they made it just to lead up to Days Of Future Past. Also I hope when and if they reboot Xmen they will learn to not spam the hell out of the Wolverine character.

Man Of Steel is also my top pick. I agree the action may have been a little much destroying all those buildings but if a Fight went down between a alien race that could take out a whole army I wouldn't expect much buildings to survive. Unlike most people I think Clark and Lois had good chemistry and the fact she already knows his identity is awesome. I like the touch at the end with the daily planet. I hope that whenever wee see lex he has hair at the start of the film and loses it because of his conflict with superman.

Thor The Dark World was a Amazing step up from Thor. Not gonna lie I hated Thor more then any other Marvel movies. But Darkworld felt amazing. I still feel they are spamming the hell out of Loki and making thor feel as wise as his father takes away charm from his character. I can assure you thor will be exactly as he was in the next Avengers.

Overall The only movie I didn't care for much was Ironman. So if I used a scale it would be Mos>>Thor>>Wolverine>>>>>>Ironman 3

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I voted MOS, all these films had good and bad points. The one I'm looking forward to the most for 2014 is Captain America: Winter Soldier.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them were average but MoS was the best CBM in 2013

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I know I might be biased because I'm a Superman fan...but really, Man of Steel was amazing

By far my best Superhero movie pick of 2013 (Although I will admit Wolverine was pretty awesome)

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Wolverine or T:TDW, so I can't speculate on those.

However, MoS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iron Man 3. So MoS for me.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Thor 2 was great. That got my vote. None of these films were bad I thought.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I gotta be honest and say that Iron Man 3 wasn't my favorite Iron Man movie. Felt it could have been alot better, don't like what they did with the Mandarin.

Just my opinion though

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im in the minority but my top 3 are

1. man of steel

2. thor the dark world

3. the wolverine

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man of Steel was brilliant.

Thor TDW would be my second choice, with Iron Man 3 third simply because I haven't watched The Wolverine yet.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with the majority here:

1. Man of Steel

2. Thor: The Dark World

3. The Wolverine

I'm not even gonna count Iron man 3

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Strider1992

RIPD. I thought it was fun!

RED:2 was also good. Better than the ones listed anyway.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

MoS by far.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

If feel like that some critics and some general audience hated Man of Steel because of nostalgic reasons, of course they weren't gonna get a Christopher Reeve/Richard Donner movie and they couldn't do the bright and colourful superman because let's face it, both Thor and Captain America (which are both rather similar to Superman in different ways) had already done it. And besides Superman needed a reinvention much the same as Batman on the screen. Now Wonder Woman will be joining them and I can already feel people not liking the idea of making her "grittier," but how else is she gonna differentiate from Marvel's colourfulness if she isn't reinvented.

Anyway, I loved Man of Steel.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By youngman_logan96

@jphu8414:

@experio said:

Agree with the majority here:

1. Man of Steel

2. Thor: The Dark World

3. The Wolverine

I'm not even gonna count Iron man 3

@lyrafay said:

If feel like that some critics and some general audience hated Man of Steel because of nostalgic reasons, of course they weren't gonna get a Christopher Reeve/Richard Donner movie and they couldn't do the bright and colourful superman because let's face it, both Thor and Captain America (which are both rather similar to Superman in different ways) had already done it. And besides Superman needed a reinvention much the same as Batman on the screen. Now Wonder Woman will be joining them and I can already feel people not liking the idea of making her "grittier," but how else is she gonna differentiate from Marvel's colourfulness if she isn't reinvented.

Anyway, I loved Man of Steel.

I voted MOS, all these films had good and bad points. The one I'm looking forward to the most for 2014 is Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Ironman 3 was a fluke and not just because the Mandarin scene. Ironman 3 failed the same reason Avengers didn't. It was trying to be to kid friendly. Nuff Said

The Wolverine was Pretty awesome but it just felt like they made it just to lead up to Days Of Future Past. Also I hope when and if they reboot Xmen they will learn to not spam the hell out of the Wolverine character.

Man Of Steel is also my top pick. I agree the action may have been a little much destroying all those buildings but if a Fight went down between a alien race that could take out a whole army I wouldn't expect much buildings to survive. Unlike most people I think Clark and Lois had good chemistry and the fact she already knows his identity is awesome. I like the touch at the end with the daily planet. I hope that whenever wee see lex he has hair at the start of the film and loses it because of his conflict with superman.

Thor The Dark World was a Amazing step up from Thor. Not gonna lie I hated Thor more then any other Marvel movies. But Darkworld felt amazing. I still feel they are spamming the hell out of Loki and making thor feel as wise as his father takes away charm from his character. I can assure you thor will be exactly as he was in the next Avengers.

Overall The only movie I didn't care for much was Ironman. So if I used a scale it would be Mos>>Thor>>Wolverine>>>>>>Ironman 3

@henrik said:

Wolverine

for those who havent seen The wolverine or Thor Dark world,id say they are very impressive,but man of steel has an edge over them,well iron man 3 wasnt that good but not that bad either,id say its Robert Downey's Huge Stardome that saved it,but sad Man of steel loved by fans but didnt get an oscar nominations which is so unfair!

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Thor: The Dark World, but out of what I have seen this year Man Of Steel was my favorite.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

From me it's:

1. Man of Steel
  2. IM3
  3. Thor: TDW

I haven't seen The Wolverine, so I can't say anything about it.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Thor: The Dark World, but out of what I have seen this year Man Of Steel was my favorite.

From me it's:

1. Man of Steel
  2. IM3

Both The Wolverine And Thor Dark world are nice movies,actually thor dark world first half bores me but the second half is really good,and yah the wolverine impressed me has much better to offer than previous X-men movies

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@war_killer said:

From me it's:

1. Man of Steel
  2. IM3

Both The Wolverine And Thor Dark world are nice movies,actually thor dark world first half bores me but the second half is really good,and yah the wolverine impressed me has much better to offer than previous X-men movies

I heard Wolverine had it's issue, but was still a good movie. I enjoyed Thor: TDW, but felt that they could have done more with the villain.

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer said:

From me it's:

1. Man of Steel
  2. IM3

I'll probably watch it when it comes out on DVD.

AminoAcidMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS > Wolverine > Thor > IM3

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: uhh im so sorry , I misunderstood you ,The wolverine is out on DVD and Blu Ray,but Thor Dark World Isnt sorry brotha

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: uhh im so sorry , I misunderstood you ,The wolverine is out on DVD and Blu Ray,but Thor Dark World Isnt sorry brotha

@youngman_logan96 said:

@war_killer said:

From me it's:

1. Man of Steel
  2. IM3

I heard Wolverine had it's issue, but was still a good movie. I enjoyed Thor: TDW, but felt that they could have done more with the villain.

well wolverine had one thing that would really piss off wolverine's fans,and thor dark world was really better when it comes to villian ,well compared to first movie which was very low,it had fight with kurse which was quite badass though thor didnt do much but it was the badass loki who killed him i wished he neuralized kurse instead of killing him,well yah they kind of did wrong job with villian kurse seemed more powerful than malkith lol atleast when it comes to brute strength

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Man of Steel mainly because that is the superhero movie I have seen this year. Plus it was amazing!

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyscarecrow: you made an awesome choice bub :),well other movies didnt quite had the stuff that can make you go woaaah and give you goosebumps :)

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By youngman_logan96

@jphu8414 said:

I know I might be biased because I'm a Superman fan...but really, Man of Steel was amazing

By far my best Superhero movie pick of 2013 (Although I will admit Wolverine was pretty awesome)

well not really man,I am a bigger wolverine fan than superman,but it comes from me man of steel by a long shot takes the edge its an awesome experience for superman fans :) and its awesome ,and you can see Man of steel is leading with 60% votes :)

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By ZeroPlus

The Wolverine=Man Of Steel, I haven't watched Thor: Dark World yet...

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I don't know man but I'm really feeling that Kick Ass 2 took it home for me.