which id more entertaining marvel or dc?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justice teen

I love dc, but personally i think marvel. Y? Because marvel has story arks like avengers vs x-men and civil war. Movie wise marvel again, simply because they are actually using their charcters they have spiderman, xmen, wolverine, thor, avengers, captain america, blade, elektra, dare devil, ironman, fantastic four movies that they made, while dc has superman, batman, and catwoman movies. I only name movies that came out from 2000-2012 and dc mainly relay on batman, which is good but they aren't putting anything else to make us want, unlike marvel.this is my opinion whats yours

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Average DC Event>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Average Marvel Event 

that and out of all the Marvel movies you named, most of them were either ''meh'' or ''horrible' seriously, Fantastic Four? ELEKTRA???

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jorgevy

Marvel cinematic universe movies are definatally the most entertaining IMO. the other ones apart from Amazing Spider-man kinda sucked. and DC, well, the NolanBat trilogy is good, and GL movie was entertaining but the rest well, they don't have much more, except for Supes and that horrible Catwoman movie.

But in comics I can't really agree with the OP, Marvel's tiny events and DC's big events curbstomp Marvel's big summer events like Civil War or AvX.

Final opinion: they are both entertaining otherwise I wouldn't buy their stuff

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Which is more practical, brown hair or black?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By KainScion

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Which is more practical, brown hair or black?

i say purple. it goes with everything.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By RedOwl_1

@The Stegman said:

Average DC Event>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Average Marvel Event that and out of all the Marvel movies you named, most of them were either ''meh'' or ''horrible' seriously, Fantastic Four? ELEKTRA???

Yeah it's curious, for some reason I can't stand Marvel events,

On real life movies Marvel kick ass (Well the best ones does kick ass, but there have been plenty of junky movies) but DC kick ass on animated movies (I don't remember any animated DC movie that left me saying "Man this is pure crap")

On cartoons I'm really not sure ........

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@The Stegman said:

Average DC Event>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Average Marvel Event that and out of all the Marvel movies you named, most of them were either ''meh'' or ''horrible' seriously, Fantastic Four? ELEKTRA???

This.

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

I definitely prefer Dc, I just always have found the characters more interesting and like other people have already said, their events are just so much better than Marvel's.