#1 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Marvel cartoon do you think got the most hate - Super Hero Squad Show or Ultimate Spider-Man? For me, I think that Super Hero Squad Show got off a bit because it was a show that was based off a toy line, so I didn't think it was taken so seriously.

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-Man seems to generate more hate, after all I've never even heard anything about Super Hero Squad.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-Man seems to generate more hate, after all I've never even heard anything about Super Hero Squad.

I haven't heard any hate or anything from Super Hero Squad show either.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Super sellout superior Spiderman i hate the most.

#5 Posted by Dernman (14960 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ya Spock's got much more hate than Miles Morales

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

The OP is referring to the Ultimate Spider-Man show, which is primarily based on the Ultimate version of Peter Parker, not Miles Morales.

Ultimate Spider-Man got a ton of hate, which is unfortunate because the show is a ton of fun to watch.

#7 Edited by Dernman (14960 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

The OP is referring to the Ultimate Spider-Man show, which is primarily based on the Ultimate version of Peter Parker, not Miles Morales.

Ultimate Spider-Man got a ton of hate, which is unfortunate because the show is a ton of fun to watch.

I know what the op was saying. My post was something that grew out more of improssibu's post while comparing it to the Ult comic and then OP's which was my intention.

Have to disagree with you on the show though.

#8 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Thanks!

#9 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both shows, and think they're great for children. I really don't expect them to be accurate.

#10 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel said:

I like both shows, and think they're great for children. I really don't expect them to be accurate.

I agree that both of these shows are a good way to introduce the Marvel characters to young kids.

#11 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

ultImate Isnt too bad tho even tho spectacular wad better. shss seemrd more lIttle lIttle kId orIented

#12 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spidey, which is weird though because SSHS is less like the Marvel Universe than Ultimate Spidey.

#13 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spidey, which is weird though because SSHS is less like the Marvel Universe than Ultimate Spidey.

#14 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

I've wondered about that too. Super Hero Squad Show is like over the top comedy (which there's nothing wrong with that), but I would have thought that more fans would had a problem with this show than Ultimate Spider Man.

#15 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5784 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider Man because it replaced Spectacular Spider Man and is trying to pass itself off as a "great show" and a "masterpiece" when it really isn't. Super hero squad was a kid show from the start and didn't pretend to be anything different, I also never watched.

#16 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider Man because it replaced Spectacular Spider Man and is trying to pass itself off as a "great show" and a "masterpiece" when it really isn't. Super hero squad was a kid show from the start and didn't pretend to be anything different, I also never watched.

I agree that Super Hero Squad Show was basically a kid's show from the start, so no one really questioned about the nature of that show, while Ultimate Spider-Man is supposedly based off of the Ultimate Spider-Man run. I guess that's where the problem comes in...