Which "fan-favorite" characters you can't stand?

• 114 results
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Catwoman too,dont really hate her,just indifferent really.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By roboadmiral

Harley Quinn. I don't understand her appeal at all. She's the only bad thing to have come out of Batman: The Animated Series.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Probably Wolverine. I know he's supposed to be one of the original badasses of the comics world, but I've never been able to take the yellow-costumed midget seriously. He has suffered from a lot of overexposure and inconsistent writing. He's also a big part of the X-Men, and I've always found the X-Men to be one of the least accessible teams in comics. One big fat soap opera. I know I'm going to get heat for that, but that's the way I feel.

Also Hal Jordan. They should have never brought him back. He's not only boring, but a douchebag as well. Having said that, I'm perfectly ok with Barry Allen even though I loved Wally. Go figure.

what makes you say that?

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By FearTheLiving

Batman, Superman, Wolverine.

It's not that I can't stand them, they are just soooo overused.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Joker

Wolverine

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. I hate what the writers and fans have made him into.

http://whatculture.com/comics/batman-6-ways-bruce-wayne-has-ruined-contemporary-comics.php#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=batman-6-ways-bruce-wayne-has-ruined-contemporary-comics

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#107  Edited By the_tree

Harley Quinn. I don't understand her appeal at all. She's the only bad thing to have come out of Batman: The Animated Series.

Amen to that, brother.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it can be from anywhere, I can't stand Naruto

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@reignmaker said:

Probably Wolverine. I know he's supposed to be one of the original badasses of the comics world, but I've never been able to take the yellow-costumed midget seriously. He has suffered from a lot of overexposure and inconsistent writing. He's also a big part of the X-Men, and I've always found the X-Men to be one of the least accessible teams in comics. One big fat soap opera. I know I'm going to get heat for that, but that's the way I feel.

Also Hal Jordan. They should have never brought him back. He's not only boring, but a douchebag as well. Having said that, I'm perfectly ok with Barry Allen even though I loved Wally. Go figure.

what makes you say that?

Here's a start...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/good-reason-to-dislike-hal-jordan-721374/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/blog/whats-so-great-about-hal-jordan/57237/

Though Geoff Johns gets a lot of praise for making Hal relevant again, I can't say his efforts have done anything to change my mind about the character.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#110  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@reignmaker said:

what makes you say that?

Here's a start...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/good-reason-to-dislike-hal-jordan-721374/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/blog/whats-so-great-about-hal-jordan/57237/

Though Geoff Johns gets a lot of praise for making Hal relevant again, I can't say his efforts have done anything to change my mind about the character.

i can agree with some of those points. but a large part of it is imbecilic to someone who actually knows the character

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I can't stand how much writers wank Hulk.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Captain America.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#113  Edited By ccraft
trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

She-Hulk - I don't hate her but my reaction tends to make me think she's my least favorite marvel superhero and on the bottom of my list of known superheroes.

Deadpool - He's very Deadpoolish. I 100% do not hate him I just don't really enjoy his character that much. I can but I find I'd rather enjoy other characters.