#1 Posted by djluongo (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit it, I'm a giant Marvel fanboy, so if these two universes went to battle and I had to pick a side, I'd go with Marvel. But lately it seems like DC has been kicking Marvel's asses when it comes to TV shows. I love how DC made a block that has shorts in the middle, I feel like Marvel could take notes from this.

I know Marvel has the potential to do better, but it almost seems like it's lacking a bit, especially with the cancellation of Avengers EMH. So I was just curious, are there more fans of DC Nation here?

#2 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a fan of DC before the reboot. Now, I am a man without a country...

#3 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Dc nation but I'm pretty biased since I haven't got the chance to watch marvel universe since I can't find Disney XD.

#4 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel universe, love me some ultimate spidey

#5 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Nation is vastly superior.

#6 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2568 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is between the two in terms of animated features and shows it's not even a contest, DC Nation is leagues better than MARVEL. DC has always had WB backing them, and WB has been in the animation game for decades. Better animation, writing, voice acting and stories...MARVEL is still wet behind the ears in terms of animated features, their best show imo is still probably XMEN from the 90's. Avengers EMH was good and had potential but they pulled the plug.

#7 Posted by Lvenger (18205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117 said:

If this is between the two in terms of animated features and shows it's not even a contest, DC Nation is leagues better than MARVEL. DC has always had WB backing them, and WB has been in the animation game for decades. Better animation, writing, voice acting and stories...MARVEL is still wet behind the ears in terms of animated features, their best show imo is still probably XMEN from the 90's. Avengers EMH was good and had potential but they pulled the plug.

And Spectacular Spider-Man. That was the best cartoon Marvel put out. But aside from my addition, this sums up my views on the matter.

#8 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Nation. As long as Jeph Loeb is the head of Marvel Television all their animated shows will be extremely kiddie friendly.

#9 Posted by SoA (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

was a big fan of the 90s cartoons , marvel had x-men, spider-man, hulk, ff, iron man, and even silver surfer. DC at the time had batman (all DC needed really) and superman.

years later marvel put out a new fantastic four ,a new iron man , superhero squad , Wolverine and the x-men (i miss u ...) EMH and ultimate spidey. dc put out batman/superman ,batman beyond(i miss you...) justice league (an extension of superman's series ) static , and now young justice and green lantern (great show i do not care for anyone who says any different )

ive seen a few episodes, if not saw them all on netflix and can honestly say just like my taste in comics : in the 90s Marvel ruled supreme , now its all about DC.

#10 Edited by The_Tree (7191 posts) - - Show Bio

With DC Nation's shows, shorts, and other features, Marvel Universe can't even compete.

#11 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

DC nation is better, Young Justice is an awesome show with great animation. i dont like cgi in cartoons but green lantern is still a good show. Marvel Universe got rid of there only good show Avengers:EMH and all we have now is that kiddy Ultimate Spiderman show which really isnt that good.

#12 Edited by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has always had better shows. They haven't had to tone it down for kids. They told great stories and stayed true to the characters. Marvel does one good show every now and then, but they never last.

#13 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly is DC Nation again? Is it only those DC shows that appeared on Cartoon Network recently, or all of the DC animated shows?

If it's all of DC's animated shows then DC Nation wins. If not then Marvel Universe.

#14 Posted by djluongo (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: It's that one hour block that shows Green Lantern animated series and Young Justice, along with those cool animated shorts

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24597 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Nation because it doesn't have Ultimate Spiderman

#16 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

DC nation curvstomp

#17 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Mizz_Coconut (146 posts) - - Show Bio

DC because marvels for kids

#19 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always been primarily a Marvel reader, just started getting into DC within the past 5 years. Post New 52 I have lost all interest in pretty much anything DC other than some of the Bat titles

#20 Edited by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect: why, there are a bunch of good non-batman titles in the new 52

#21 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratman19:

I have not been impressed with the others I tried out ( Justice League, Teen Titans, Outsiders, etc), there may be some hidden gems I have missed as I have only peeked at about a 1/4 of the New 52.

Any recommendations?