#1 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking to expand my pull list, specifically DC titles. I want to add 5-6 titles, I just cant decide which. Any suggestions? I'm open to anything, however if you know of any particularly good titles that are in the same "family" of titles as my current pull list, thats awesome. I already read

Batman

Green Lantern

Superman Unchained

Constantine

Swamp Thing

#2 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a new creative team working on Green Lantern, so we just have to wait and see how this series plays out. Scott Snyder and the Bat crew are working on "Zero Hour" detailing back to Batman's childhood IIRC. And Superman Unchained is somewhat on a rough start. I'll go with the Aquaman and Justice League series IMO. Justice League is at it's beginning to the "Trinity War" and will be one of the biggest events in the New 52 series, thus far.

#3 Posted by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman......

#4 Edited by Hanson724 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

If your name is RedLantern23 why isn't that on your list? Check it out its a good comic. Aquaman, The Flash and Green Arrow are also very good.

#5 Posted by bluntman420 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

He-Man

#6 Posted by Lvenger (19849 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you looking for current jump on titles or titles you can find back issues to? For now I'll assume the former.

• Regrettably, even though I don't like it that much, Trinity War is off to an alright start so I'd recommend picking up Justice League to read that.
  • Also given your name, I'd read Red Lanterns. They have a new creative team and direction with Guy Gardners on that corps now.
  • Green Lantern also has a new creative team but I'd recommend New Guardians or Corps over Green Lantern
  • Finally, Green Arrow is very good.
#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Wonder Woman - Solid storytelling by Azzarello and good character development.
  • Green Arrow- Lemire got Ollie back to his glory days.
  • Batman/Superman - The book has only one issue but Pak got the book a solid start.
  • Animal Man - Since you are reading Swamp THing they are kinda similliar and earlier they were connected into a story arc and you may like it.It has some solid stories.
#8 Edited by lilben42 (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

Superman/Batman

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batwoman is in the same group of titles as Batman, but her title isn't linked to any of the others.

Justice League Dark would probably be pretty good for a Constantine reader.

#10 Posted by Xwraith (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow is my favorite DC book - but you should treat issue 17 as if it's issue 1.

#11 Posted by Wolverine08 (42153 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow is DC's best book right now along with Aquaman. Start from Green Arrow 17. This book is criminally underrated.

#12 Posted by Xwraith (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Maybe it's because he's my favorite, but I consider Green Arrow in general to be criminally underrated.

#13 Edited by Catsnlynne (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth 2

Flash

Green Arrow

#14 Edited by Wolverine08 (42153 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith:

Green Arrow is underrated. Dudes a bona fide bad ass, but most don't really respect him. Hopefully, Lemire's awesome writing on Green Arrow can change that.

#15 Posted by Daredevilnut (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow definitely and I have recently been giving Green Lantern a try and I have been loving it

#16 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Batwoman nightwing green arrow aquaman

#17 Posted by TheBournePoster (940 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are a big Batman fan, I would recommend Detective Comics as well.