I don't think Deadpool's the best pick...
Anyone remember Marvel Zombies?
Anyway, I'd pick.
- Batman. Very resourceful, and very, very strong-willed.
- Captain America. I ended up dropping the title but in light of his current series I think he'd do very well in a zombie world.
- Deadpool. He's probably the only one here that would actually enjoy himself...
I don't know anything about Solid Snake so I'll just leave him out. I don't want to place him wrong just because I don't know who he is.
I pick Captain America because...
1 He could decapitate multiple zombies with one shield throw.
2 Physically he is the most superior, with the exception of maybe Deadpool (in some areas)
3 He has an almost endless supply of stamina and endurance so he could take more nightshifts and let me get some sleep ;-)
4 He would never run out of ammo, Solid Snake, Rambo, and perhaps Batman (I'm assuming he could reuse his normal batarangs, but he would run out of his more exotic weapons like the smoke gas batarangs and things like that, and I'd take Cap and his shield over Batman and his normal batarangs), and Deadpool would run out of ammo too, but he'd still have his swords I'd assume.
5 I figure this world would be pretty bleak and hopeless, and I think Cap is the best choice to inspire and keep people going and not give up and fall into despair which could be just as deadly as the zombies themselves.
Oh, yeah. I had forgotten about that.
To be fair, though, Batman was already dead, so he couldn't have done anything about it anyway...
Captain America. Deadpool, I think probably would be better and help me last longer, but he just talks to much man! :) Seriously though, guy needs to learn to shut up.
But then he'd be the Mec Without a Mouth and that just wouldn't be the same. :(
Deadpool. I mean, he can't die. And he has a sh*tload f weapons. He would slaughter the zombies with ease, and have fun doing it. And the zombies would be busy trying to eat him, which means fewer will attack me - A) I canan shoot the few that do and kill the ones distracted by DP, and B) I'm too young and ambitious to die.
Deadpool for the win.
Dick Grayson Batman has dealt with Black Lanterns efficiently before.
Alt universe Cap and Deadpool have been zombified already, so points against them both.
Were there an "other" option, I would totally take Captain Cold after his Blackest Night arc.
Batman. Even though I love Cap, Bats is the more strategically sound choice in my opinion.
1. Let's face it: dude probably has a contingency plan for a zombie apocalypse. Emergency teleporter to the zombie-free Watchtower! Hideouts all over the world with food supplies and weapons! Bat-themed chainsaws!
2. He won't break. This guy lives in the sh*ttiest city of the DCU, fights some of the vilest sociopaths and faces the most horrific crimes his world has to offer. If there's a man who can keep the morale up, and stand up to the lonely desolation of an apocalypse - it's Batman.
3. Master of a bazillion disciplines. This will come in very useful for survival. Need to fight off a horde of zombies? Bats has got your back. Hotwire a car? No problem. Hack into government databases to find intel? No problem either. Improvise with weapons? Psssh. Plan a long-term strategy for survival and eventual salvation? He's the master of prep time. Bats is like a human Swiss Army Knife.
4. HE'S THE G*DDAMN BATMAN.