Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Which character would you put on your team for a zombie apocalypse? (67 votes)

Captain America 7%
Batman 48%
Deadpool 36%
Solid Snake 3%
Rambo 6%
#1 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

batman and deadpool are winning so far....hmmm

#2 Edited by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

In order.

1. Batman
  2. Solid Snake
  3. Captain America
  4. Deadpool
  5. Rambo

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19998 posts) - - Show Bio

definetely Captain America, have you read is Marvel Now ongoing series? hes stuck in Demension Z, fighting zombieish clones of himself!

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Because it's Batman. Who would say no to having Batman on your side?

#5 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: i'd put batman and rambo, now there's a team to be reckoned with

#6 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728:

I don't think Deadpool's the best pick...

Anyone remember Marvel Zombies?

Anyway, I'd pick.

• Batman. Very resourceful, and very, very strong-willed.
  • Captain America. I ended up dropping the title but in light of his current series I think he'd do very well in a zombie world.
  • Deadpool. He's probably the only one here that would actually enjoy himself...
  • Rambo.

I don't know anything about Solid Snake so I'll just leave him out. I don't want to place him wrong just because I don't know who he is.

#7 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: i'd put batman and rambo, now there's a team to be reckoned with

Now throw in RoboCop and they would be UNSTOPPABLE!

#8 Posted by bob808 (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#9 Posted by batmannflash (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Batman, but I also feel Cable would be freaking awesome in a zombie apocalypse

#10 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool already can be infected but can ignore it cause his healing factor LOL

#11 Posted by batmannflash (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like if I had Deadpool on my side, he wouldn't really help me....

#12 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, seeing as how out of all the options Batman has the highest potential for developing a cure, or stop the infection from spreading.

#13 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick Captain America because...

1 He could decapitate multiple zombies with one shield throw.

2 Physically he is the most superior, with the exception of maybe Deadpool (in some areas)

3 He has an almost endless supply of stamina and endurance so he could take more nightshifts and let me get some sleep ;-)

4 He would never run out of ammo, Solid Snake, Rambo, and perhaps Batman (I'm assuming he could reuse his normal batarangs, but he would run out of his more exotic weapons like the smoke gas batarangs and things like that, and I'd take Cap and his shield over Batman and his normal batarangs), and Deadpool would run out of ammo too, but he'd still have his swords I'd assume.

5 I figure this world would be pretty bleak and hopeless, and I think Cap is the best choice to inspire and keep people going and not give up and fall into despair which could be just as deadly as the zombies themselves.

#14 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728:

Oh, and Batman is? If I recall, whatever the heck kind of Batman (original, clone, whatever) was turned into one mother of a Black Lantern in Brightest Days/Blackest Nights.

#15 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. Deadpool, I think probably would be better and help me last longer, but he just talks to much man! :) Seriously though, guy needs to learn to shut up.

#16 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@fatalsniper728:

Oh, and Batman is? If I recall, whatever the heck kind of Batman (original, clone, whatever) was turned into one mother of a Black Lantern in Brightest Days/Blackest Nights.

Oh, yeah. I had forgotten about that.

To be fair, though, Batman was already dead, so he couldn't have done anything about it anyway...

#17 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. Deadpool, I think probably would be better and help me last longer, but he just talks to much man! :) Seriously though, guy needs to learn to shut up.

But then he'd be the Mec Without a Mouth and that just wouldn't be the same. :(

#18 Posted by i_like_swords (13037 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. I figure if the world is going to shit I might as well go out laughing my ass off.

#19 Edited by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie:

True, true. But it shows that not even The Goddamn Batman is immune to death and zombification.

#20 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Rambo since Batman would solve the problem and take over whats left. But Rambo would go on a full on Zombie killing spree which would be funner

#22 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie:

The day Batman solo kills Judge Death is the day I stick him in my zombie survival team.

#23 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake

#24 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade

#25 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Judge Dredd and Punisher should be in here

#26 Posted by Strider92 (16096 posts) - - Show Bio
I rest my case!!!!!!

#27 Posted by ImmortalOne (3294 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in terms of my survival, and the best person to have by my side, Batman would be the best. He's a genius, both tactically and scientifically, as well as very resourceful.

#28 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. I mean, he can't die. And he has a sh*tload f weapons. He would slaughter the zombies with ease, and have fun doing it. And the zombies would be busy trying to eat him, which means fewer will attack me - A) I canan shoot the few that do and kill the ones distracted by DP, and B) I'm too young and ambitious to die.

Deadpool for the win.

#30 Edited by INFINITE_DOOM (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Batman would make the zombie apocalypse dream team.

#31 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

my first choice would be................... BROTHER VOODOO! ha!

#32 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

show some love for rambo and solid snake lol

#33 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool He's got the skills

To make me laugh to destroy

#34 Edited by Havenless (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's probably immune if he got bit. No one else on that list could survive it. Deadpool wins by default.

#35 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7568 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by HumanRocket (7440 posts) - - Show Bio

What? No Nick Fury? The guy practically has a end of the world plan for any situation I'm sure he would have some for this kind of threat. But seeing as he's not on the list ill go with Bats

#39 Edited by mightyrearranger (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson Batman has dealt with Black Lanterns efficiently before.

Alt universe Cap and Deadpool have been zombified already, so points against them both.

Were there an "other" option, I would totally take Captain Cold after his Blackest Night arc.

#40 Edited by mightyrearranger (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's probably immune if he got bit. No one else on that list could survive it. Deadpool wins by default.

#41 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm enjoying this topic, lets keep going :)

#42 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Even though I love Cap, Bats is the more strategically sound choice in my opinion.

1. Let's face it: dude probably has a contingency plan for a zombie apocalypse. Emergency teleporter to the zombie-free Watchtower! Hideouts all over the world with food supplies and weapons! Bat-themed chainsaws!

2. He won't break. This guy lives in the sh*ttiest city of the DCU, fights some of the vilest sociopaths and faces the most horrific crimes his world has to offer. If there's a man who can keep the morale up, and stand up to the lonely desolation of an apocalypse - it's Batman.

3. Master of a bazillion disciplines. This will come in very useful for survival. Need to fight off a horde of zombies? Bats has got your back. Hotwire a car? No problem. Hack into government databases to find intel? No problem either. Improvise with weapons? Psssh. Plan a long-term strategy for survival and eventual salvation? He's the master of prep time. Bats is like a human Swiss Army Knife.

4. HE'S THE G*DDAMN BATMAN.

#43 Posted by RustyRoy (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Batman would make the zombie apocalypse dream team.

They'll be better team than Batman and Robin. Also like the idea of Batman and Rambo during a Zombie apocalypse.

#44 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo is a survivor, he would be the most valuable

#45 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake, Duh.

This guy has so many useful qualities.

1) Expert in all forms of military weapons.

2) Survival Expert.

3) stealth Expert.

4) Super Human stats.

Why would I not want this guy?