#1 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy with speed force would be crazy

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Or Hulk.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to Hulk for strongest with Speed Force. Juggernaut's power set won't be changed: He'll just get to where he's going faster. Hulk? Given a connection to the Speed Force similar to his strength, i.e., getting faster AND stronger as he gets angrier? That's the stuff of nightmares. Suddenly you've got a giant green blur that hits with a punch capable of shattering mountains on it's own, but going beyond multiple times the speed of sound.

#4 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Usain Bolt.

#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Poison Ivy

#6 Posted by anihush (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Why poison ivy

#7 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Majestic.

#8 Posted by Icarusflies (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Zoom could tap into the speed force in addition to his chronological powers it would be pretty insane.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

I think if Zoom could tap into the speed force in addition to his chronological powers it would be pretty insane.

Rather redundant though :p
BB

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:

I actually don't think it's really make him any faster given how his power set works.
#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, speed force + any almost any character will basically lead to them being broken assuming they can master the speed force.

#12 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@anihush said:

Why poison ivy

imagine all that kissing she would be doing

#13 Posted by Icarusflies (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Icarusflies said:

I actually don't think it's really make him any faster given how his power set works.

I was more thinking about the other powers the speed force grants. He'd be able to use a cosmic treadmill, vibrate his atoms, speed-steal, etc.

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Icarusflies said:

I was more thinking about the other powers the speed force grants. He'd be able to use a cosmic treadmill, vibrate his atoms, speed-steal, etc.

Good point, it'd probably be his dream come true.
#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14435 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost any character with the speed-force would be awesome if they learn how to control it.

#16 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#18 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting. i've got some cool candidates i think: wolverine (unstopable killing machine with a healing factor and unbreakable skeleton with flash's powers? siiiiiiick), archangel (angel of death and those metal wings + speed force? nice!), emma frost (telepathic powers and diamond form + speed force? yup), Molecule Man, Firestorm, Sersi (matter manipulation/tansmutation at the speed of light? unstoppable...) Susan Richards (force feilds and invisibility mixed with speed force? wow. wow.)

i could go on at this forever........

#19 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura.

#20 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

SPEED FORCE HULK is crazily stupid. Think thunderclaps. and SPEED FORCE WOLVERINE. Usain bolt already has the Speed Force. (lol)

#21 Posted by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

Pac-Man

#22 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Thor
  • Juggernaut
  • Hulk
  • Wolverine
#23 Posted by Teerack (5209 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

Usain Bolt.

#25 Posted by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio