which character do you think you look like

themonkeyking1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

which character in comic or manga or anime do you think you look like(similar appearance) even if just a little bit

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Matt Murdock.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its hard to look like a Supehero... But if we look at our own body builds we can assume what type of hero area we fit into then go from there... for example

Ectomorph, Mesomorph & Endomorph are 3 distincted body types which in the hero world tend to mean more distinctive power sets.. Mesomorphs are the king of hero builds the superman etc and they can have all kinds of powers..

Ectomorph you power types typically become that of stretchy, telepathic, super intelligence if your a slightly larger build of ectromoprh you could be human torch (comical hero) and learning towards speedsters.... umm they could also make sidekicks like Batmans Robins but they later grow into mesomorphs..

Endomorph are large but not as muscular as mesomophs they can be strong but also tend to be like characters like x-men blob, big bertha, dc comics bouncing boy from the legion some can be intelligent but are the most rare of the 3... more muscular endomorphs which also described as the bear like build could suggest leaning towards characters like hulk & thing i guess since i guess...

as for looking like a character in face.... i dont know.. i been told in past i looked like orlando bloom (i did have 1 photo that we looked really close) and later as i got older i look like Justin Timberlake... is there any comic characters that look like that ?

Yeah vast majority of superheroes are mesomorphs with absurd bodybuilder physiques, which is too bad. There is some variation though, especially in Marvel.

Myself, I'm an ectomorph with some meso characteristics. I look like a brown-haired, blue-eyed Aryan/Nordic dude, maybe Scandinavian or German, even though I'm not. This is just how people describe me lol. Couple this with my body type, and I may be in the Human Torch area you described. I only vaguely resemble him facially though, and his explosive personality is more like my brother. I'm the melancholy introvert, more like a Mr. Fantastic.

Justin Timberlake...maybe Iceman?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe T'Challa

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sparky Boom Boom Man from Avatar.....

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know... terrible lol .. so your Aryan... master race huh :P lol i am nordic as well in appearance... i dont some research into genetic types a little while ago for "white people" sciencei has divided us into Mediterraneans, Alpine and Teutonic aka Nord if i remember correctly... so yeah lol reverse racism we are not just white... i alway pic Nord in skyrim i like how frost and strength, two handed weapons is attributed as there bonus plus you got 50% chance of an ice dragon so its not a total loss...

Same. It goes with the setting, too.