Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8 the_stegman  Moderator

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

Burton, he technically killed Catwoman.

how?

He smacked her off the building (albeit accidently) and she fell into that kitty litter truck. At first, I thought she was alright, but later she said "Shrek killed me, Penguin killed me, Batman killed me" so I'm assuming the fall was worst than it looked.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

how?

He smacked her off the building (albeit accidently) and she fell into that kitty litter truck. At first, I thought she was alright, but later she said "Shrek killed me, Penguin killed me, Batman killed me" so I'm assuming the fall was worst than it looked.

Oh yeah. Kinda like how Bale tackled Dent off the ledge and killed him too! lol and let's not forget those LOS members in Ra's al Ghul's house back in Batman Begins

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

how?

Oh yeah. Kinda like how Bale tackled Dent off the ledge and killed him too! lol and let's not forget those LOS members in Ra's al Ghul's house back in Batman Begins

Well, we didn't SEE the LOS men die, they ARE ninjas after all..they could have escaped. But yeah...Dent kinda bit the big one.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

how?

Well, we didn't SEE the LOS men die, they ARE ninjas after all..they could have escaped. But yeah...Dent kinda bit the big one.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I thought they didn't kill?

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keaton,without a doubt, the machine guns on the batmobile alone in the first film kill more. his kill count in the second film goes through the roof.

Bale's batman doesn't appear to kill at all. its often pointed out that he killed ra's al ghul, this is incorrect,bale didn't create the dangerous situation that killed ra's, Gordon did, he blow up the monorail like, so he would actually be to blame. Legally speaking the closest he comes to killing as batman is if you believe he killed by omission (failing to act, in this case save) assuming he had a duty to save ra's al ghul (which he didn't).

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

@ganon15 said:

@the_stegman said:

how?

Loading Video...

Yeah..well...SHUT UP!

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Keaton:

• Joker
  • Everyone in Ajax Chemicals when it blew up

Bale:

• Harvey Dent
  • Ra's al Ghul
  • Talia
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ganon15

@novemberx2 said:

Keaton,without a doubt, the machine guns on the batmobile alone in the first film kill more. his kill count in the second film goes through the roof.

Bale's batman doesn't appear to kill at all. its often pointed out that he killed ra's al ghul, this is incorrect,bale didn't create the dangerous situation that killed ra's, Gordon did, he blow up the monorail like, so he would actually be to blame. Legally speaking the closest he comes to killing as batman is if you believe he killed by omission (failing to act, in this case save) assuming he had a duty to save ra's al ghul (which he didn't).

He ORDERED Gordon to use the tumbler to destroy the monorail in order to stop the train, so he was still responsible for putting Ra's in that situation. He could've saved Ra's but didn't, which went against his code. No Batman=Ra's al Ghul would've survived

Like how Nolan's batman used missiles on his "Bat" to take out Talia in her truck

Sky_Pirate2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sky_Pirate2

@amazingwebhead said:

Keaton:

• Joker

The guy in the devil costume, who he sat on fire. The strong man, who he blew up (even smiled right before, like he enjoyed it).

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cattlebattle  Online

@amazingwebhead said:

Keaton:

• Joker

The guy in the devil costume, who he sat on fire. The strong man, who he blew up (even smiled right before, like he enjoyed it).

He also killed one of Jokers thugs at the end of the first film by dropping him from the bell tower. Its also mentioned by the two thugs he frightens in the very beginning of the film that their friend is dead and the one thug exclaims that he "heard the Bat got em'". So, Keatons Batman is pretty actively and publicly murdering criminals, which I assume is based off the Golden age version of the character

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By amazing_webhead
Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: obviously it doesn't matter but it was actually axis chemicals, and let's not forgot the big guy he pulls down the bell tower at the end, then plenty more in returns,

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ganon15
Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: somehow that's something Schumacher actually got right, though you could argue he was responsible for two face' death but it's certainly not the same as sticking dynamite to a big dudes chest and throwing him down a sewer

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Experio

Keatons

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drmantistoboggan: Ajax, Axis, all I care about was that it wasn't "Ace" for absolutely no reason at all. And yes, there's those guys.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bales batman only killed Harvey dent and ras a guhl. Talia killed herself and was what I'm guessing going to kill herself anyways with the atom bomb. Keaton killed a shit load of people though.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bales batman only killed Harvey dent and ras a guhl. Talia killed herself and was what I'm guessing going to kill herself anyways with the atom bomb. Keaton killed a shit load of people though.

How'd she kill herself??? that's like saying Ra's killed himself, or Joker caused his own truck to flip over. Batman was fully responsible for all three of those incidents

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By silent_bomber

Keaton Batman kills people with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

None of this halfhearted killing that Baleman does!

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ganon15

@silent_bomber said:

Keaton Batman kills people with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

None of this halfhearted killing that Baleman does!

A kill is still a kill :p In TDKR Bale had no trouble leading one of Talia's missiles to hit one of her henchman's Tumblers that most likely killed him, or running over police cars with people inside them!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: "most likely." who knows maybe that thug was superhuman. Also its not Batman's fault Talia's truck got in the way of his missiles

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: some ate just people falling over last time I checked that is not a death plus he was not really at the point he made his moral code.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ganon15

@ganon15: some ate just people falling over last time I checked that is not a death plus he was not really at the point he made his moral code.

can you rephrase all that?

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: wow just saw how messed up that was. I mean some of them just fall over we don't know if they die plus he is starting out so he has not formed his code fully.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keaton blew up a factory full of thugs and then proceeded to dive bomb a parade full of them. Bales blowing up the mountain fortress and killing Harvey, Talia, and Ra'as (and providing Selina the means to kill Bane) are just not enough (though he did seriously injure/possibly kill more cops than Keaton, so I guess he gets points for that).

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Bale's Batman arguably killed Ra's,Talia and Dent,also allowed kinda allowed Bane to die,but in every single situation there is actual context involved which Nolan haters love to ignore. When it comes to Ra's,Talia and Bane it was the lives of these 3 terrorists vs the lives of millions of innocent people,in this universe Batman didn't have the intelligence,skill or even the plot power(Nolan's too good a film maker for that) to deal with such situations.

In contrast Keaton's Batman killed people unnecessarily and preached to Selina the benefits of not killing.