#1 Edited by vptwarrior (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Say both of these are made of the same material. Ignoring the coolness factor and who the armors belong too, which armor is better in practicality and mobility and why? Also ignore the missing arm, just imagine both arms are symmetrical to the right arm, same for A.

A. Random knight

B. Chinese Warrior

C. Deathstroke Armor (Arkham Origins)

#2 Posted by Outside_85 (10315 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously not B, since he's missing an arm.

That said, I would probably go A since they are now all made of the same material. And I pick it because it's better ventilated than the sweat-box DS wears. (Plus he has no groin protection, remember the important bits)

#3 Posted by CyberWarrior (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

C. B misses a hand. A's shoulder is... Unpractical.

#4 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

C It's Death freaking Stroke of course he's is the best.

A looks to heavy but it'll protect you.

B looks like it has good mobility but lacks protection since dude is missing an arm lol.

#5 Posted by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think any of them are very practical or mobile. Also, C must weigh a ton if it's made of the same material the others are.

#6 Posted by Anbu_B_Team (576 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DarthAznable (8267 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that liked pre n52 Slade's outfit the best?

I'll go A because I like having both eyes and my hand. The shoulder plate is unnecessary though.

#8 Posted by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

@anbu_b_team: Okay, by that logic, the first two are carbon fiber too, which is a pretty bad choice of materials.

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke's armor.

#10 Posted by Catsnlynne (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor A looks like if the guy turns his head, he could poke his eye out with the spikey thing coming out of his shoulder. Armor B guy better be careful he doesn't trip over his chain, and Deathstroke could be wearing his protection for his important parts inside his pants.

#11 Posted by force_echo (863 posts) - - Show Bio

depends what they're protecting against.

#12 Edited by AnnoyedImmortalSpirit (768 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO it would be A as it covers more parts of your body, but it looks heavy as f*** and it would require like at least 50 in strenght to efficently move in it. If weight wouldn't be a problem i would definitely pick A.

second is C.

third is B as it looks slighly more practical than A, but not nearly as protective.