#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all animated incarnations of every comic book character that has ever been in an animated production which one has the most epic voice?

NOTE: You can include live action incarnations as well.

#2 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamill as Joker

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy.

#4 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamill as the Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Michael Ironside was the absolutely perfect guy to do that voice, In fact if Darkseid is in the JLA movie then I hope he reprises the role

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve Blum's Wolverine is also a favorite of mine.

#7 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kevin Conroy Batman and Mark Hamill Joker are the only legitimate choices.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Go watch and episode of Superman TAS or Justice League/Unlimited featuring Darkseid and I think you'll find a pretty valid 3rd options

#9 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy

B team

Steve Blum and if they could squeeze out a few more animations I'd like to hear Nolan North again. I thought he was great.

#10 Edited by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's safe to assume we can all agree on the correct answer...

@fodigg said:

I think Kevin Conroy Batman and Mark Hamill Joker are the only legitimate choices.

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Mark Hamill as the Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman.

@Gambit1024 said:

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy.

@Referee said:

Mark Hamill as Joker

@Gambit1024 said:

Steve Blum's Wolverine is also a favorite of mine.

Totally agreed. He is who I hear as Wolverine's voice in my head. Not only that but I love Steve Blum as a voice actor. He makes me swoon.

Just watching this you can see how varied his voice is and how talented he is. He's also an incredibly nice guy.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24689 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: Hamil was also a pretty good Hobgoblin on Spiderman TAS

#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid played by Micheal Ironside is the most epic voice ever.

#13 Edited by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@JakeN7: Hamil was also a pretty good Hobgoblin on Spiderman TAS

He absolutely was! As a young kid I never would have guessed that the main villains from my two favorite cartoons at the time (Batman The Animated Series, and Spider-Man The Animated Series) were played by the same guy. But now, if I re-watch Spider-Man I can't help but hear Joker. Each character had a different rhythm to the way they talked though, and Hobgoblin tended to sound consistently more menacing and less happy.

I get such a nostalgia kick from watching each of those characters now.

@mtrakos said:

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy

B team

Steve Blum and if they could squeeze out a few more animations I'd like to hear Nolan North again. I thought he was great.

Totally agree. And, just for clarification, were you talking about Deadpool in reference to Nolan North? I thought he did a fantastic job in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Hulk vs Wolverine and I can't help but hear his voice when I read Deadpool comics.