Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm pretty bored and wanted do know what you guys thought about:

Grant Gustin as Flash on CW at this point?

AND as for the DC movie lineup, I'm agitated at the Flash for DC movie casting and as Momoa (spelling?) cast as aquaman... I love the Flash (Wally but let that scab...), so Barry will have to do, and I'm not a fan of the casting thus far.

I went and saw the Hunger Games movie and couldn't help but think that based off of New 52 look, Liam Hemsworth would be a perfect Arthur/Aquaman.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By youknowwhattodo

I enjoy Grant Gustin as Flash, in fact I enjoy him much more than I do Stephen Amell as Oliver.

I think Ezra Miller will do great as the Flash, assuming that the character is written well, if you see him in interviews, he's got a quirkiness to him that really lends itself to playing a speedster.

I am a little concerned about the Momoa casting because of the direction I think the DCCU will take with the character. There is a great possibility that Momoa was cast just to make Aquaman look badass (complete with hook-hand) and not much else and I think that making characters badass isn't really difficult, making them memorable and engaging is another matter entirely and that's the most important thing for a hero and I don't know if Momoa can do that based on what I've seen from him. Yes, he was awesome being Khal Drogo, but Arthur Curry is not Khal Drogo. But I hope I'm wrong and Jason knocks it out of the park.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I enjoy Grant Gustin as Flash, in fact I enjoy him much more than I do Stephen Amell as Oliver.

I think Ezra Miller will do great as the Flash, assuming that the character is written well, if you see him in interviews, he's got a quirkiness to him that really lends itself to playing a speedster.

I am a little concerned about the Momoa casting because of the direction I think the DCCU will take with the character. There is a great possibility that Momoa was cast just to make Aquaman look badass (complete with hook-hand) and not much else and I think that making characters badass isn't really difficult, making them memorable and engaging is another matter entirely and that's the most important thing for a hero and I don't know if Momoa can do that based on what I've seen from him. Yes, he was awesome being Khal Drogo, but Arthur Curry is not Khal Drogo. But I hope I'm wrong and Jason knocks it out of the park.

I hope youre right about Ezra. As for Momoa, I think DC is spinning him into something a little different. He's not supposed to be a bulking beastly guy, and it would seem they're making him that way.