Posted by NovaUniverse (104 posts) - - Show Bio

There are many cool characters in Marvel and dc but there are some that we wish didn't exist.

Who are your 5 characters that you really hate?

#1 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman Oh my god I hate batman

2. Cyclops

3. Spider Man

4. Luke Cage

5. Aunt May

#2 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

I left off characters like mad jim jaspers who annoy me but dont appear often enough

1. Deadpool - i don't like the 4th wall thing, I consider him a knockoff of deathstroke, he has a million backstories, and his character in general sucks.

2. Namor - I just don't like him, i don't like the way he looks like a muscular elf mixed with hermes.

3. The Genltleman Ghost - Never seen him in a good storyline, always seems to just take up space issues in hawkman titles.

4. Jaime Reyes - worst person to assume a major mantle

5. Red Hulk - I just have never liked General Ross and I hated the red hulk comic books, giving hulk control in any version ruins what the hulk is supposed to be.

#3 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor, Guy Gardner, Namor, Guy Gardner and also Namor

#4 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Woman

Red Hulk

Sabertooth

Sentry

Hope Summers

#5 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there are any characters who I actually hate.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

Emma Frost

I don't really hate anyone else apart from them. I dislike current Venom but I don't hate him.

#7 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Wolverine: Actualy I love the ol canuckle head, but I just can't love the way he's been portrayed for the last decade.

4. Lex Luthor: Every story in wich he's the major baddie I'm just like 'meh'. Use some other villain in a Supes story for once.

3. Namor: The attitude makes him seem like a badass yet he looks like an elf in spandex undies.

2. Any X men character created in the last 15 years.

1. Robert Kirkman: Most overrated writer in comics imo. And yes, he really is just a comic book character.

#8 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, Namor, Green Arrow, Thor

#9 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

1.hal jordan- not the best green lantern and boring character

2.falcon- lame ass sidekick marvel should get rid of him

3. hope- never cared for her.

4. wasp- she's annoying

5. colssosus- he has no personality to me.

#10 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

Namor

Seahawk

Cabbot Stone

Deadpool

#11 Posted by NovaUniverse97 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman- he isn't has great as everyone thinks he is, he is powerless but all he does is save people. So i can easily save someone.]

2. Hulk, so stupid and annoying

3. Captain America - thinks he is the best, well he is not.

4. Cyclops, just don't like because he is with jean grey, when she should be with Wolverine

5. Blade- he kind of weird since he is a vampire his self but he kills other vampires

#12 Edited by The Stegman (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Daken- He's smug, I hate smug/conceded characters 4. Cyclops- I don't hate him per se, but he's been extremely annoying the past decade or so 3. Namor- See Answer for ''Daken'' 2. Punisher- I don't like his morals, or lack of there of. 1. Emma Frost - She is the biggest female dog I've seen in any form of media, and she's like that for no good reason.
#13 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (661 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Thor

4. Cyclops

3. Storm

2. Mr. Fantastic

1. Red Hulk

#14 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) Patriot, he just comes off as such a huge d-bag.

2.) Xavier, again a huge hypocrite. I truly think Xavier has a secret mutant subservience fetish.

3.) Fantomex, arrogant for the sake of being arrogant.

4.)Captain America, just solely for how he began AvX. Seriously who does that! "Hey the world is in danger, oh by the way if you don't comply we're going to war,"

5.)Storm, solely because of her fans.

#15 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

2. Cyclops

3. Spider Man

4. Luke Cage

5. Aunt May

hipster

#16 Posted by Wolfrazer (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Can really only name 2. 

1. Renee Montoya- Sorry DC, you can dress up someone in Q's outfit but that doesn't make them Question. Vic Sage is Question, end of story there was no point in killing him off. (Even though hes supposedly coming back, but even so.) 

2. Wonder Woman- I dunno, I suppose I tolerate her more then anything. But I can't really explain as to why I dislike/tolerate her...its just one of those things.

#17 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

1. All of the Venoms (excluding Flash Thompson, i actually don't mind him)

2. Red Tornado

3. Elongated Man

4. Impulse

5. Billy Batson

#18 Edited by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate characters, I hate writers.

#19 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Batman: I like Batman's concept, but the way he is written most of the time and its fans are the things that I dislike.
  2. Wolverine: Same as Batman.
  3. Hulk: Same as Wolverine and Batman.
  4. Punisher: Same as everyone on this list so far.
  5. Superman: Well... yeah, same reason as everyone else on this list.
  6. Storm: Just because its fans, they are kind and good people, but sometimes annoying.
  7. Spider-man: I just dislike the way he is written recently, is just... nevermind. But I damn love the character, it's great.
#20 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Sentry: Stupidly overpowered. Also a really boring and unnecessary character.

2. Squirrel Girl: Extremely annoying, also the fact that she somehow keeps managing to beat all these powerful characters is also really stupid. The way she talks really irritates me as well.

3. Hulk: Not necessarily the character as such but his fan boys, but some incarnations of him I think are a bit over the top.

4. Iron Man: I've always thought of him as really sly in some cases and I really hated him during the Civil War arc.

5. Superman: Nothing really appeals to me about the character, always thought of him as quite boring to be honest. It's not much of hate, just dislike him a bit.

#21 Posted by GemanchaG (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow: I don't know, he is so fool....

Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandmark): She is really boring. I prefer Donna Troy as Wonder Girl.

Spider Woman: She thinks that she is something....

#22 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman - because of fans

Superman - because of his being a goody two shoes and such a arrogant SOB

Wolverine - because of fans

Cyborg - like him but when compared to MMH he flies straight out the window

Red Hulk - supposedly a "good guy" now...until he is bad he will be on Top 5 hated...

I do like all of the above though but they are the bottom of the pile for me.

#23 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

1. jean gray

2. Sentry

3.sentry and jean gray

4.even more sentry and jean gray

5. howard the duck

#24 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

2. Cyclops

3. Spider Man

4. Luke Cage

5. Aunt May

how dare you!!! lol

#25 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Spiderman (he's never funny and his villains are way cooler than him)

2. Deadpool (not funny)

3. Cyclops he's a douchebag

4. Hal Jordan<Kyle Rayner and he's a douche

5. Sakura from Naruto clearly not a comic book character but manga is close and I really really really hate her