#1 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

ill admit i hate superman ripoffs......but I cant deny the sentry attracts me......where do I start? what are the best sentry stories? please help me. thank you in advance

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know a lot about him, but New Avengers: The Sentry is the first thing I read him in, and it worked pretty well as an introduction, and is a rather good story.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

ill admit i hate superman ripoffs......but I cant deny the sentry attracts me......where do I start? what are the best sentry stories? please help me. thank you in advance

he's also going to appear in Uncanny Avengers,I think...but he's not really...alive.So....

#4 Posted by HumanRocket (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

Man if you would have asked this a few days ago I would have said to start out with the new avengers first 10 issues. They were on sale on the marvel app and they had the new avengers the sentry on sale too. I would still suggest to start of there u get don't need to do much reading to read those ones.

#5 Edited by The_Tree (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

Read Paul Jenkins' Sentry miniseries from the Marvel Knights imprint, and then just stop.

#6 Edited by boschePG (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: if you want just raw power Sentry, just read Seige.

#7 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg:

that's exactly what I want. I saw scans of him killing ares and him over powering molecule man and that's what I wanna see

#9 Posted by The_Tree (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@the_tree:

lol why stop? thanks btw

Because he gets horribly mishandled after he's brought back in New Avengers.

#10 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

@sog7dc said:

@the_tree:

lol why stop? thanks btw

awe ok. well thanks for the recommendation....is he really a million times stronger than superman??

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@the_tree said:

@sog7dc said:

@the_tree:

lol why stop? thanks btw

awe ok. well thanks for the recommendation....is he really a million times stronger than superman??

He's ridiculously powerful, but I wouldn't say a million times stronger than Superman. It's not really my place to judge though, as I'm not a strength/feats/battles kind of guy.