PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ariesxmasters:

Two problems with the argument:

1. Using ki attacks primarily in a fight does not mean he'll not be able to beat someone who only uses h2h. It'll depend on the skills they have demonstrated in that area.

2. Bruce and Goku are leagues apart in talent. Goku learns techniques that take decades to master in minutes, creates fighting styles to counter others mid-fight. Bruce has never demonstrated that level of mastery.

3. The amount of knowledge: Even assuming he knows more about martial arts, it does not make him more skilled. In a fight, goku has gone up against techniques he has never faced before, and replicated them, instantly, better than the user. There's nothing stopping him from evolving bruce's own moves and using them against him.

4. Bruce's fighting styles are limited, since he does not have the resources to access advanced fighting form trainers like king kai - he's mainly bound to earth. Even if they start with equalized stat, goku will win 10/10 due to kaioken. Bruce does not possess a fighting style that he could hope to match that as far as I know.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1. Using ki attacks primarily in a fight does not mean he'll not be able to beat someone who only uses h2h. It'll depend on the skills they have demonstrated in that area.

2. Bruce and Goku are leagues apart in talent. Goku learns techniques that take decades to master in minutes, creates fighting styles to counter others mid-fight. Bruce has never demonstrated that level of mastery.

I know how talented Goku is hence him being able to reach SSJ3 and Vegeta and the rest stopping at SSJ2. Also it shows with Goku being the first to be able to unlock SSJ. Bruce has actually demonstrated a very high mastery of fighting styles which is why sometimes when his opponents are a little tougher you'll see him thinking about the fighting style their using and try to accommodate for it.

3. The amount of knowledge: Even assuming he knows more about martial arts, it does not make him more skilled. In a fight, goku has gone up against techniques he has never faced before, and replicated them, instantly, better than the user. There's nothing stopping him from evolving bruce's own moves and using them against him.

4. Bruce's fighting styles are limited, since he does not have the resources to access advanced fighting form trainers like king kai - he's mainly bound to earth. Even if they start with equalized stat, goku will win 10/10 due to kaioken. Bruce does not possess a fighting style that he could hope to match that as far as I know.

Your making some good points, but your still talking about Goku having to use some sort of technique related to him having to use ki and to give him the upper hand a huge one too when we're just talking about a straight fight. We are very much aware if Goku uses even a tiny ounce of his real strength he would beat Bruce with like little effort we're just talking purely a 1 v 1 fight who has the better techniques and skills. That and Bruce is very good with h2h his knowledge on the art of fighting is incredible. He knows pressure points for guys who are too big for a head on fight. He can even recognize others fighters fighting styles. I think if Bruce were to build a suit and Goku could use his ki, I think Goku would take it. But if it is h2h with no powers or anything of that nature I'm going to say Goku is going down it would be a good fight though.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Freiza. In all seriousness in a fight to the death, out of character, and bloodlusted fight what's stopping Frieza from spamming multiple planet busting attacks over and over again till Sups is KO'ed?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ariesxmasters:

I know how talented Goku is hence him being able to reach SSJ3 and Vegeta and the rest stopping at SSJ2. Also it shows with Goku being the first to be able to unlock SSJ.

Achieving different SSJ forms is hardly a quantifiable feat of strength, nor is it comparable to anything if you ignore the species difference.. We are talking about sheer martial arts here.

Bruce has actually demonstrated a very high mastery of fighting styles which is why sometimes when his opponents are a little tougher you'll see him thinking about the fighting style their using and try to accommodate for it.

No one is saying Bruce isn't a master of many fighting style, and capable of accommodating them. I don't see how that puts him comparable to a man who creates fighting styles on the get go. Nor has bruce ever shown the level of skill where he immediately performs advanced moves of different fighting styles - goku does it better than the original user repeatedly.

Your making some good points, but your still talking about Goku having to use some sort of technique related to him having to use ki and to give him the upper hand a huge one too when we're just talking about a straight fight. We are very much aware if Goku uses even a tiny ounce of his real strength he would beat Bruce with like little effort we're just talking purely a 1 v 1 fight who has the better techniques and skills. That and Bruce is very good with h2h his knowledge on the art of fighting is incredible. He knows pressure points for guys who are too big for a head on fight. He can even recognize others fighters fighting styles. I think if Bruce were to build a suit and Goku could use his ki, I think Goku would take it. But if it is h2h with no powers or anything of that nature I'm going to say Goku is going down it would be a good fight though.

Goku's stat advantage steps in when taking kaioken a level higher. Kaioken is a form used to push yourself past limits at the cost of extreme pain and damage to oneself. Without saiyan physiology, going beyond a double kaioken will destroy the user's body. Even an average user of kaioken is more than a match for bruce, it's the superiority of the style itself I am talking about - That's something goku learned from afterlife, and something bruce cannot match with his fighting styles or techniques - at least to my knowledge. In a strictly h2h match starting at equalized stats, kaioken user is pretty much the worst you could face.

Let's say goku and bruce's fighting skills are transferred to two clones and they're facing off - that is, goku has no access to his strength. Even then, as long as he has kaioken, bruce has no chance of winning at all. This isn't just about bruce, it is the same for other dragonball characters, too.

I like that you're being open minded here, to be clear, I am too. But there's nothing suggesting batman could match goku in h2h at all.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slightly higher then the farmer who tried to attack Raditz

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: are you insane.

Supes is no way near the Farmer.

Only reason he lost to Raditz is because he didn't want to damage his crops

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah cas superman's gonna lose to a big stupid pink ape ok. Or vegito wow soooo amazing. Superman can wreck some of the best hitters in dbz. At his strongest when he was golden superman, one eye blast could kill every dbz character. And before you quickly respond no way, first look up golden superman.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd: you're ignorance hurts me

1. There is no Pink Ape.

Not to mention great ape form is fodder now

2. Beerus can destroy a solar system instantly, N52 isn't tanking that, he has been KO by far less.

3. This N52 Supes so sorry no Golden Supes

4. Please don't try to make arguments of characters you know nothing about

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By deadcool_XD

@deadcool_xd: you're ignorance hurts me

1. There is no Pink Ape.

Not to mention great ape form is fodder now

2. Beerus can destroy a solar system instantly, N52 isn't tanking that, he has been KO by far less.

3. This N52 Supes so sorry no Golden Supes

4. Please don't try to make arguments of characters you know nothing about

I've seen every episode of dbz I know what I'm talkin about. I don't think you do-

No Caption Provided

even new 52 supes is super strong.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd: if you knew what you were talking about. You'd know that GT isn't even canon so yea there is no Pink ape

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think both sides overrate and underrate Goku and Superman.

Personally, I believe Superman would evenly match Goku at SSJ2. SSJ3 and beyond would beat him IMO. (I'm not going to argue this so don't bother quoting me)

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By deadcool_XD
Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Ten days and counting. I thought this was locked that afternoon of OP.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Goku is a more skilled fighter than Batman

Where are people getting this from? Chi = unlimited skill. DBZ logic.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is a more skilled fighter than Batman

Where are people getting this from? Chi = unlimited skill. DBZ logic.

Nobody said that. I think Goku is a more impressive fighter than Batman.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends.

How fast are the top teirs?

How tough are they?

How Durable?

Their DC(destructive capacity) is Solar System level. Which is 5.709 Foe.

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for the lulz. Keep it up guys, you're going great. First DBZ vs comics thread I've seen without insults being thrown on both sides.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#125  Edited By stormshadow_x
No Caption Provided

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish said:

Bump for the lulz. Keep it up guys, you're going great. First DBZ vs comics thread I've seen without insults being thrown on both sides.

Praise God LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NOO what have you done also

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are people getting this from?

Argument covered on page 2.

Chi = unlimited skill. DBZ logic.

Since when? Can you post some scans backing that up?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 - kamikolo

PC - blow berus

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Just wait, I'll get back to the 'who is a better martial artist'.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I have read and watched enough Superman to know that a SS Goku would be more than a match for Superman. I think Superman would be more on the level of Krillin. I wish you could all moan at me for being a DBZ fan boy but unfortunately after watching it I can honestly say what a waste of my life, so cheesy and bad. not even a few cool characters could save it.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bait is real and people still bit it.

I guess I can take it. No DBZ character is even lightspeed and you have no scans to suggest otherwise. Superman while having faster travel speed he also fights people who are at the lowest light speed in combat like Diana and has been pretty equal or greater than her in everything other than skill and slightly lower combat speed.

Also to the guy saying Goku is more skilled than Batman, the guy who knows every fighting style and adjust once he sees his opponent attack to the easiest way to beat him. LOL

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bait is real and people still bit it.

I guess I can take it. No DBZ character is even lightspeed and you have no scans to suggest otherwise. Superman while having faster travel speed he also fights people who are at the lowest light speed in combat like Diana and has been pretty equal or greater than her in everything other than skill and slightly lower combat speed.

Also to the guy saying Goku is more skilled than Batman, the guy who knows every fighting style and adjust once he sees his opponent attack to the easiest way to beat him. LOL

Guess that would sort of depend on how fast you think Instant Transmission is, don't ya think?

As for being more skilled than Goku, it's not all that farfetched an idea. Goku was capable of learning and mastering Techniques rather quickly. Even King Kai was impressed and he invented them. Not only that, but Goku clearly has always had a skill for fighting and learning. All he had to do was watch Roshi do it one time, and he could pull off a Kamehameha.

Bruce and Goku are both quite skilled. Bruce has learned from the best human masters. Goku has learned from gods. If Goku doesn't outright surpass Bruce, it's not hard to see them as equals with speed and power equalized.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, am I the only one surprised that people are still expecting a flame war and wondering where the mods are?

Honestly seems like things are going reasonably well for a Dragonball Z Thread.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: IT is not combat speed and even then teleportaion while being instant still requires the user to be as fast or faster to hit the target or you think a 700 pound 3'4 kid could teleport behind you and knock you out before you could notice.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: Well there is the Instant Transmission Kamehameha, if you count that as combat speed, I'm sure not everyone does. And I'd be pretty shocked if a anyone teleported behind me, but even still, Goku is fast enough to hit the target. Most of the users have been. Cell, Buu, and Goku.

Jon123890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Jon123890

Dbz stomps Superman. HonorWalki is the worst Dbz fan hater and Superman fan hater