Where I can read all comics ?

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where I can read all comics ?

Marvel Unlimited include all (and new) Marvel comics or there is not all new Marvel comics ?

And where I can read all (and new) DC comics ? DC don't have a subscription like Marvel unlimited ?

Thanks.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're some site that you can read them online. I do mine personally by another method.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@power-corps: You can purchase all new comics through Comixology and can either read on their website or through their android/iPhone apps. They have all the major publishers with the exception of Dark Horse that has it's own application.

Also, libraries will have a lot of the books you want in TPB format when they are released. Your personal library might not have it on stock, but most libraries are connected to a larger network that will loan books to each other and you can just pick them up at your local library for free.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters @Cap10nate

I prefer digital comics, someone know Marvel Unlimited ? What is the differences between Marvel Unlimited and "Buy digital issue", I don't understand... Marvel Unlimited is 10$ per month, and digital issue approximately 3$ for each...

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: I'm really big on digital comic myself. I have never bought a physical comic and I don't think I ever will. Marvel Unlimited allows you to be able to get more of a wide variety of comics instead of spending the usual 2.99 per comic.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power-corps: I'm really big on digital comic myself. I have never bought a physical comic and I don't think I ever will. Marvel Unlimited allows you to be able to get more of a wide variety of comics instead of spending the usual 2.99 per comic.

Ok thanks, Marvel Unlimited is the most complete comics for Marvel comics ?

And what about DC ? DC don't have DC Unlimited, like this ?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

All marvel and d.c comic? Nope, just read some start from a good event like marve start from AvX, new avengers, and the current avengers, uncanny x-men, all new x-men, amazing spiderman, comixology, comicsall.com, bookgn.com, they do digital comics, and for d.c new52 would be better to start with then you can go back to the old ones, am not sure but i think dccomics.com deals with sales of comic, check it.

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I prefer read new comics like Marvel Now and New 52, I don't like the old comics, I think it's better to buy usual 3$ per comic (digital)... no ? If I buy comic, I can read it for ever, but with subscription I can't, it's that ?

When I buy a comic, I can download it (pdf) ?

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kriminal

@power-corps: because that means only 3 or 4 comics a month. Marvel unlimited has entire runs on multiple series

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By flashback0180

They're some site that you can read them online. I do mine personally by another method.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@power-corps: Try checking out your local library. Many libraries these days carry comics, and it's how I got into reading them in the first place.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers