Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer
No Caption Provided

I've been rather perplexed by this and was curious as to what others think. But where does Kakashi(current) rank in comparsion to others in Naruto? Because to me it seems like he is able to take on just about anyone the guy has squared off against powerful ninja, I can chalk it up to his combat tactics and his versatility with his jutsu sure but I would also like to know if anyone has a sort of placement for him.

Or does he not have any sort of concrete placement because of the afore mentioned things?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Kakashi's only downfall is a lack of chakra/stamina and raw power (compared to say Bijuu). He has the flexibility, the experience, the talent and the smarts to fight most anyone.

also one of the few characters I liked from beginning to end, so that should say it all. (i hate shonen generally speaking :p)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He's a Swiss Army Knife. One of the most versatile ninja around.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi is above the standard jonins and below kage level. Do I'd say he's about sanin level :)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kyrees
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@princearagorn1: he's sanin level if it weren't for his low stamina.

I wouldn't say 'low stamina'. He couldn't use kamui properly before. Otherwise, he has kept up with everyone just fine.

Avatar image for soldier_kingston
Soldier_Kingston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I reckon it is just the difference in raw power that separates Kakashi from the other major characters in Naruto. He is sort of like....the Piccolo of the Narutoverse: not neccesarily the most powerful, but you can always rely on him to contend with the big dogs

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JakeN7

He's the copycat ninja. If he isn't better than his opponent on skill alone (which is very few ninja) he's at least as good at them in their use of jutsu. He was powerful enough to become Hokage before the ninja war started. He became a Jonin at the youngest age ever, and became ANBU when his peers were still Chunin. He was taught by the 4th Hokage, who was taught by Jiraiya, who was taught by the 3rd Hokage. Kakashi is about as perfect a ninja as you can get without having a chakra source like Kurama. If Kakashi was a Jinchuriki, the show and manga would have no conflict. Lol.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: He was chosen to become Hokage right before Tsunade woke up though (and don't tell me that's filler and doesn't count, literally 3/4 of the show is filler. I haven't read the manga that much though.)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@princearagorn1: He was chosen to become Hokage right before Tsunade woke up though (and don't tell me that's filler and doesn't count, literally 3/4 of the show is filler. I haven't read the manga that much though.)

I think it was in the manga, too. Either way, we are talking about power here.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Superguy1591

He's one of the highest ranking members of the Leaf, the problem is that the sharingan isn't his and so he can't control how much chakra it absorbs. People seem to forget that the ninjas he's facing are all S ranked...Hokage level ninjas.

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's alright... Almost Sannin level. Oro, jeraiya and Tsunade would make quick work of him though. He's good but he has some short comings. Kakashi is the muscle car, good for a quarter mile but not in the Grand Prix. His stamina is holding him back from being better. I would say he needs to ditch the Sharringan.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Far as I can tell, his stamina has actually improved tremendously. He goes from being barely able to use Kamui to using it repeatedly in the same day - among other things. That, and if you're seriously being considered as a Hokage candidate, chances are you're probably very strong. Naruto may have surpassed him in total power and destructive capability, but Kakashi is a true tactical genius, capable of Shikamaru like thinking.

In short, Kakashi is a baws (and my favorite Naruto character).

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He's low mid-tier - upper street

Where people put their Spidermans, Midnighter, and so forth.

In his own verse he's right under sannin level.