Where do you guys think movie Deadpool and Batfleck will rank in the Martial Arts hierarchy of movies and TV shows.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jumpstart55

Taking all of the comic book live action adaptions including movies and tv shows(Like in terms of the Arrowverse, MCU,Nolanverse etc) into consideration where do you think Deadpool, Batfleck and by extension the Suicide Squad particularly Deadshot will rank in the skills and physical stats department. I,m hopping Afflecks Batman is a much better martial artist and physical threat then Bales asthmatic and stiff Batman. I have my fingers crossed that Batfleck will be the most accomplished and sophisticated Martial Artists rendition of Batman we have ever seen on the big screen by far(Because the rest really sucked quite frankly in the martial arts department). I know Deadpools going to be at least around movie Wolverine level(In terms of physical stats) definitely better in the h2h skills department.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

going by the commercials, Deadpool should be somewhere close to Captain Americas skill, but probably not as strong

DC hasn't really shown much of Batmans actual fighting, but he'll have to be real agile to not die

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

going by the commercials, Deadpool should be somewhere close to Captain Americas skill, but probably not as strong

DC hasn't really shown much of Batmans actual fighting, but he'll have to be real agile to not die

Did you see what Zack Synder did to Ozymandias?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@never_give_up: yeah, sweet fight scenes

but Ozy didn't meed to fight/avoid superman, or someone that could take on Superman and Wonder Woman

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool seems to be Cap level (possibly greater) in terms of physicals and agility. He seems to be a very proficient killer with his weapons from the TV spots and trailers I've seen too.

DCEU Batman? Idk yet..We haven't been given much to go by with what's been shown so far. Tbh I can't help but roll my eye's everytime I see someone complain about Nolan Batman fighting style. I find the REAL problem people seem to have is with how the fights were filmed/choreographed, and not the martial art form itself. Nolan Batmans fighting style is designed to take down your opponent quickly and efficient without a lot of unecessary movement. I for one liked the fact that it doesn't incorporate all the Matrix jump spinning kick wire-fu, but that's just me.

I hope DCEU Batman doesn't have a overtly flashy fighting style, but if we go by Watchmen, particularly they scenes with Night Owl and Silk, that maybe the case.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, probably quite well.

Forgerkrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool probably right around Wolverine, Batfleck around Rorschach level.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11 JediXMan  Moderator

Batman looked really impressive in the most recent trailer, and that footage was choppy. I am expecting some good stuff; I actually want some Ozy level stuff.

Deadpool... eh, he was okay. A bit below Wolverine, in my opinion.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool probably right around Wolverine, Batfleck around Rorschach level.

lol

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool would likely be somewhere around Chris Evan's Captain America while Ben Affleck's Batman might approach Arkhamverse Batman but a little slower due to old age.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Deadpool was skilled but it's hard to place him because he's not exactly your classic martial artist