#1 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this site is a good place, but are there any other places you guys could recommend?

#2 Posted by JSH92 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Wikipedia, Marvel Wiki, DC Wiki, and The Comic Book Database

#3 Posted by JediXMan (31029 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly? Engaging in discussions with other fans will be the most beneficial.

#4 Posted by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@UberZman: The wiki here is great, but the OG Wiki site (wikipedia) is great. It's perfect.

#5 Posted by Eriskegal (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to agree with JediXMan. I have learned more about all things comic related by talking with other comic lovers and the manager of my comic shop :)

#6 Posted by roboadmiral (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Wikipedia's pretty useful. There's a page, usually quite extensive too, dedicated to most characters, teams, and stories. Comics one of the most meticulously documented things on the internet.

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk to fans, like Jedi said. Keep in mind their tastes and you'll find the heroes you like.

#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

at first try wikipedia, then on go on to this site's wiki. then afterwards, talk to people here, read the topics and battles on the forums, ask questions and obviously

START READING COMICS!

#9 Posted by muhabba (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you thought about reading comic books? I understand there are quite a few comic books with heroes in them.

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@muhabba said:

Have you thought about reading comic books? I understand there are quite a few comic books with heroes in them.

He could not be American. Super heroes aren't as popular outside of the U.S from what I've heard.

#11 Posted by UberZman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@muhabba: Well, I would like to read some comic books, but is there perhaps a good website that can give me access to some? That would be eaisier for me. Also, any suggestions of comics to read?

@Everyone else: Thanks for the tips!

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34017 posts) - - Show Bio