#1 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

where are these three in the second season of Young Justice: Young Justice Invasion?

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? I wanna know too?

#3 Edited by GothamRed (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

I think KF is the Flash, Artemis is Tigress, and Aqualad is dead

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not!

#5 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

my theory; artemis died, KF is now flash, AL turned evil.

also I saw a rumor that bart allen might show up!

yay!

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: I like all three of those characters.

#7 Posted by AweSam (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally's Flash, Artemis is Artemis, and Aqualad is Aqualad. Its only been a few episodes, give them time.

#8 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess we will find out. This show is quite good, I like it alot.

#9 Posted by nickthedevil (11549 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid flash is flash... So i'm looking forward to seeing him. Jason todd is the new Robin (?) i liked that. Ilike Jason Todd. And if Bart Allen appears, Thawne better make some kind of episode appearence >_

#10 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know, but I sure hope that we find out

#11 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the I idea that Tim drake is Robin and that Jason will go after the team as Red Hood, anyone else? As for the missing 3. Artemis prolly left and they will need to recruit her back. Kid flash is most likely the Flash depending on how they build their 5 year gap. and Aqualad is probably just back in atlantis doing more heroic stuff. I dont really care because we got these new characters and I want to see how they got on the team and what happened to the others, but I want to see how this team grows just as much.

#12 Edited by The_Tree (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to chill. We're only two episodes in, answers will come soon enough.

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm eager!

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm upset that made Aqualad evil- still want to know where kid flash/ artemis are. I hope they are still together and i hope aqualad becomes good again.

#16 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ganthetsward20 said:

I love the I idea that Tim drake is Robin and that Jason will go after the team as Red Hood, anyone else? As for the missing 3. Artemis prolly left and they will need to recruit her back. Kid flash is most likely the Flash depending on how they build their 5 year gap. and Aqualad is probably just back in atlantis doing more heroic stuff. I dont really care because we got these new characters and I want to see how they got on the team and what happened to the others, but I want to see how this team grows just as much.

I doubt the Red Hood thing. Wasn't Dick like 13 or 14 when YJ started? I would imagine he quit being Robin at 16 or 17, became Nightwing at 17 or 18, Tim becomes Robin shortly after, timeskip a year, and we're at the present. I don't think five years is long enough to chronicle the rises and falls of two Robins and introduce a third.

#17 Posted by TheJusticeAvenger1999 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly what happened i dont think you should read this because it is a big spoiler . Aqua man lied to Aqua lad about his fathers real identity . Aqua lads dad is actually black manta . So Aqua lad became black manta (so i thought) . I turns out Aqua lad was under cove rthe whole time . Only 4 peaople knew about it . Nightwing, Artemis, Kid flash, and Aqua lad ofcourse . Kid flash is dating Artemis and they stopped working in the YJL . If the YJL needs help than Kid flash and Artemis sitll have their back . Now Kid flash and Artemis live together in El Palo Alto .