Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see him in action again. He was mentioned in Pandora's back story thou. Will he still be God's Vengeance?

#1 Posted by _Zombie_ (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to bet he will be, yes.

#2 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he gets a (stable) power level and power increase, I'm tired of seeing him get injured or hurt by people who have no business injuring or hurting him

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

I would presume some time in JLD

#4 Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

What changes do you you want added?

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I hope he gets a (stable) power level and power increase, I'm tired of seeing him get injured or hurt by people who have no business injuring or hurting him

Yeah, he was a massive jobber before.

#6 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the nature of the reference to him, I'd think that he still represents the same thing.

Given the Stranger's knowledge of the universal alteration, I'm actually willing to bet that the Spectre is one of a few unchanged spirits omnisciently aware of the change.

#7 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing he's going to show up in of the Justice League's.

#8 Posted by WhySoCarefree (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It's interesting, because we are seeing a very godly side to the New DCU. We have these high concepts of the Circle of Eternity, and the Three Sinners (Pandora, Phantom Stranger and based on the viral campaign, Shazam), and then we have mentions of the Spectre.

It seems that we have these entities that are acutely aware of what Pandora caused, or did (I'm between arguments as to whether she rewrote reality or she just led the Flash to during Flashpoint), and I find that very interesting.

I would say we'll be seeing the Spectre very, very soon, given the urgency suggested by Phantom Stranger.

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'll appear in Earth 2 more so. I think there will be a cross over in the next few months to years.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Soon he shall come...soon :p

#11 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he comes soon I love the Spectre.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a nice character and I want to see him only if they portray him nice.

#13 Posted by HolySerpent (12517 posts) - - Show Bio

Soon...I have for seen this

#14 Edited by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Jim Carragan returns as the Spectre

#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Cosmic said:

I hope Jim Carragan returns as the Spectre

That would be interesting but I doubt it.

#17 Posted by Lvenger (19267 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I don't think that the Spirit of God's Wrath does 'nice' lol. I presume you mean you want to see the Spectre portrayed as closely to pre new 52 as possible or characterised correctly? I second that motion and hopefully he won't be a massive jobber this time.

#18 Posted by Jack Attack (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Corrigan would be nice, but I'd settle for Crispus Allen growing a pair and taking actual charge over the Spectreforce. I just want the Spectre's actions to mean something again.

#19 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@WhySoCarefree said:

It's interesting, because we are seeing a very godly side to the New DCU. We have these high concepts of the Circle of Eternity, and the Three Sinners (Pandora, Phantom Stranger and based on the viral campaign, Shazam), and then we have mentions of the Spectre.

It seems that we have these entities that are acutely aware of what Pandora caused, or did (I'm between arguments as to whether she rewrote reality or she just led the Flash to during Flashpoint), and I find that very interesting.

I would say we'll be seeing the Spectre very, very soon, given the urgency suggested by Phantom Stranger.

the third sinner is the Question, not Captain Marvel or Shazam

#20 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Will they incorporate him in Earth 2, since he was a member of the original Justice Society?

I would LOVE to see that.

#21 Posted by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's soon, I'd expect to see him in the upcoming Trinity War. Hopefully he doesn't get jobbed.

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see him back on Earth 2

#23 Posted by Tunsieon (316 posts) - - Show Bio

If they bring him back I want them to explain why he almost never kills off super-villains.

#24 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (730 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by bennyq (407 posts) - - Show Bio

He was just randomly in Stormwatch #13