#1 Edited by ccraft (5039 posts) - - Show Bio

You can view your stats on Injustice.com and then go to view the leaderboards or use this link (https://www.injustice.com/en/leaderboards) then select your gaming console Xbox 360 or Playstation, then you have to click view leaderboards of Ranked, King of the Hill, Survivor, or Non Ranked Matches. Then click on your username.

https://www.injustice.com/en/stats/psnusa/GREED-94

Quick overview of my Injustice stats

#1 Joker 375 matches

#2 Scorpion 199 matches

#3 Sinestro 187 matches

#4 Lex Luthor 79 matches

# 5 Solomon Grundy 60 matches

TOTAL MATCHES

WINS

LOSSES

RATIO

52.9%

XP EARNED: 1373261

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow - 16 matches

6 wins

The rest is not even worth mentioning, because I suck that much.

#3 Posted by ccraft (5039 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lunact_and_manic: There should be some Green Arrow youtube videos on how to use his set ups and strategies. Have you tried other characters?

#4 Posted by Ostyo (6681 posts) - - Show Bio

W 0 - L 6798

lol

#5 Edited by ccraft (5039 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: Gonna post your profile?

Come on people share your nickname or username!

#6 Posted by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

W - 187
L - 73

71.9%

Mostly use Catwoman. She's pretty broken.

#7 Posted by ccraft (5039 posts) - - Show Bio

@havenless: I never thought Catwoman was broke, what do you dislike about her?

I tried her once and I like her combos, since I recently got 100 wins with Sinestro I was going to try Cyborg, but he's not very good. So now I might just try Catwoman agian, to get her 100 wins, for hero cards.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't check because I don't have an account on that website.

I know that my ratio is 73%, though.

#9 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

I have like 57 wins and 184 loses, all because of Aquaman and Flash.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

I have like 57 wins and 184 loses, all because of Aquaman and Flash.

Flash actually takes some skill. Aquaman is overpowered, though. And Grundy players can win just by executing the same grapple combo multiple times.

#11 Posted by batmannflash (6187 posts) - - Show Bio

don't have Injustice :(

#12 Posted by Ostyo (6681 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Oh, it's FrostyWaters, the guy brings shame to Capt Marvel lol.

#13 Posted by ccraft (5039 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: W 0 - L 6798 I see some people who join Koth and let people have free wins, it's annoying.

@jedixman said:

That's good stats, whose your main?

@jedixman: Grundy players do spam the heck out of the unblockable charge grapple. I've actually seen good Grundy players every now and then, but I haven't quite mastered him yet, I keep messing up combos that lead into that amazing grab.

don't have Injustice :(

nooooo!! :(

Has anyone remember fighting me on Injustice? I doubt anyone will unless they remembered that one good Sinestro player on PSN lol

#14 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

My Stats

Sincerely,

#15 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@ostyo: W 0 - L 6798 I see some people who join Koth and let people have free wins, it's annoying.

@jedixman said:

That's good stats, whose your main?

@jedixman: Grundy players do spam the heck out of the unblockable charge grapple. I've actually seen good Grundy players every now and then, but I haven't quite mastered him yet, I keep messing up combos that lead into that amazing grab.

1. Shazam (my main)
  2. Zod (who is slowly becoming my new main)
  3. Batgirl
  4. Green Arrow
  5. Scorpion
  6. Nightwing
  7. Green Lantern

It really varies on who I'm playing against, though. I usually use Batgirl only if I'm playing against players / characters who rely on range attacks (Sinestro, Deathstroke, etc.) or to screw with Scorpion players.

I used to play as Deathstroke in the beginning, because I like the character. But I was sick of the stigma that comes with being a Deathstroke player - and I didn't want to be associated with spammers - so I changed my mains... and now I own Deathstroke spammers.

I really want to get better as Batman, though. I'm not very good as him.

#16 Posted by ccraft (5039 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Sinestro does have great keep away, but I really only use keep away when I verses a Green Lantern.

Yeah I want to master Batman too, but I don't why I haven't yet, Batman is my favorite CB character and I haven't made a real effort to get good with him.

I mainly try to use less popular characters to give variety for online matches, instead of it being Batman/Superman/GL all the time.

#17 Posted by Ostyo (6681 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: I'm just terrbile at fighting games...

#18 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm on PSN. Reply or message me if you'd like to play.

I did main Superman and Green Lantern, but I hated the stigma of Superman and found out that Green Lantern is brain dead easy to play. Seriously, I played Superman after a few weeks hiatus, and some guy cursed my existence for nothing. He kept yelling, "You gonna hide behind the lasers?! F%#K you B@#%H...etc" He yelled that the whole match (didn't shoot one laser because he kept doing the Batgirl antizoning move). After him everyone else rage quit as I chose him or never fought me because I had his icon lol. Superman got retired after that.

#19 Edited by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel:

Eh. I used to think Superman's lasers were annoying...

But now, I just use Batgirl, Scorpion, or Zod (Zod is awesome when it comes to punishing players who jump)

#20 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman:

Did we fight on PSN? I remember seeing JediXMan exactly.

#21 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel:

Honestly, I don't remember. PSN IDs tend to blend together after awhile. I don't pay too much attention unless I play someone often.

#22 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm negative. Littlebill42

#23 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

No one else plays or would like to share?