Mutants: Wolverine, Beast, etc.

Heavy Hitters: Hulk, Thing, etc.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

I like metas/mutant characters. Usually superhumans limited to one or very few powers. Street Levellers get boring over time and powerhouses tend to get OPed to much.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I love all kinds of characters but my pull list is pretty much all cosmic books, so that must mean something.

Gamora616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Gamora616

Sexy aliens. Like Gamora (I'm so up myself) etc. I do like street level heroes like Green Arrow and Arrowette, though. Green Arrow... What a hunk... I also do like mystical heroes. I don't know if I can actually pick. If a hero has what I'm looking for in terms of personality and power, I am going to like them regardless.

youngwonderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Wonder Man, Hank Pym, Beast, Black Panther, Storm, and Captain America, so I would say mostly street levelers. I will really like any Avengers though!

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Street levelers mostly, sometimes powerhouses.

I also enjoy heroes with strong, unbreakable morality (Spider-Man) because they are someone I can never be, but can strive towards. I live a life that doesn't always allow the high road. On a similar note I enjoy heroes I can relate to as well, such as Agent Venom or Captain America.

Mostly it boils down to writing, but I feel street levelers are often written better since it is more comprehensible for the writer to understand what it is they are having the hero do.

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LightenUpWillYa

I like heroes that aren't godlike. It makes them more relatable and fun. Like Harley Quinn, Catwoman ( I know they aren't heroes but those are my favorites )

If they are gonna have super powers it shouldn't be too strong like Phoenix. But more like Storm, Spiderman etc.

Oh also I like heroes that can kill and not just keep whining about it. I don't follow Wonder Woman but I saw scans of her killing and she seems much more interesting now.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer Thor style heroes, a bit larger than life, pretty boy scoutish, but not afraid to do what needs to be done to stop evil. Even if that means taking a life.

That being said I find that any kind of character can work under a good author.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Cosmic/Powerhouse - Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hyperion, Silver Surfer etc

Mythological/Magical - Thor, Shazam (Captain Marvel), Aquaman, Hercules, Wonder Woman etc

Monster/Brute/Tank - Hulk, Thing etc

Those are the only category's I really gravitate toward. I do like some Street Level characters though:

Wolverine, Captain America, Batman, Hawkeye, Black Panther and Luke Cage are really the only street level characters I really like.

You consider Aquman a monster/brute hero? Haha. He is more of a Mythological?magical, due to the fact he is from Atlantis.

Also, You no like Spiper-man? *Whimpers*

My mistake I changes it. I like Spider-Man but just not that much. He's fine but I could never get into his books. I'm more into Ultimate Spider-Man.

nintendork666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel heroes.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street Level to lower meta anti-heroes

I'm alos quite fond of villain powerhouses, such as Black Adam and Sinestro

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonkiestdonkey: well, welcome to comic vine! I'm glad you asked. My personal favorite comics are Spiderman, Flash, Teen Titans (and outsiders), and 616 X-Men. Gambit and Wolverine are pretty epic together.

Wonkiestdonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Wonkiestdonkey

Thanks @gumflabica I think I might try some wolverine out as my first hero comic.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

Cosmic/Powerhouse - Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hyperion, Silver Surfer etc

Mythological/Magical - Thor, Shazam (Captain Marvel), Aquaman, Hercules, Wonder Woman etc

Monster/Brute/Tank - Hulk, Thing etc

Those are the only category's I really gravitate toward. I do like some Street Level characters though:

Wolverine, Captain America, Batman, Hawkeye, Black Panther and Luke Cage are really the only street level characters I really like.

You consider Aquman a monster/brute hero? Haha. He is more of a Mythological?magical, due to the fact he is from Atlantis.

Also, You no like Spiper-man? *Whimpers*

My mistake I changes it. I like Spider-Man but just not that much. He's fine but I could never get into his books. I'm more into Ultimate Spider-Man.

Any spider-man, is good spider-man (except SpOck.....I hate SpOck)

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really have a preference. There are a couple of heroes in each category that I love and there are also a bunch of heroes in each category I don't care for.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Super Kind

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street Level.

Avatar image for nightcrawler358
NightCrawler358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By NightCrawler358

Mystical is really fun, but probably because they're the smallest group. All are good though, I can think of heroes and teams from each category that I love!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I like all (except 2099) Spidermen but I prefer Ultimate. I like Spider-Man I'm just not a huge fan. Sorry if that disappoints you

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I like all (except 2099) Spidermen but I prefer Ultimate. I like Spider-Man I'm just not a huge fan. Sorry if that disappoints you

It doesn't. I understand not all people love spider-man like i do.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mystical super-heroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just like not everyone loves Superman, Hulk or Thor like I do.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

Well the only super hero i really don't like is probably Wonder Woman. She is too over powered.....and sexist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

Well the only super hero i really don't like is probably Wonder Woman. She is too over powered.....and sexist.

That's Blasphemy I love Wonder Woman. Also Wonder Woman isn't OP. Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, Hyperion etc are all more powerful than her she isn't that OP. She isn't really sexist she just stands up for herself.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@nick31898 said:

That's Blasphemy I love Wonder Woman. Also Wonder Woman isn't OP. Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, Hyperion etc are all more powerful than her she isn't that OP. She isn't really sexist she just stands up for herself.

People are making her more powerful than she is. Some say she can beat the mighty thor, which is false. Also, she is very sexist. She an amazon, they dislike men, don't allow them on their island, because they think they are the cause of most problems. NOw that sounds pretty sexist to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@nick31898 said:

People are making her more powerful than she is. Some say she can beat the mighty thor, which is false. Also, she is very sexist. She an amazon, they dislike men, don't allow them on their island, because they think they are the cause of most problems. NOw that sounds pretty sexist to me.

Okay I agree sometimes people over estimate her a lil bit but overall she isn't very OP. You do know she's the only Amazon that's against the dislike of men. She's dated Steve Trevor shown that he has had a crush on Superman, Batman and even Aquaman. and in the New 52 she's also not only dated Steve Trevor she's also dating Superman currently.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@nick31898 said:

@nick31898 said:

Okay I agree sometimes people over estimate her a lil bit but overall she isn't very OP. You do know she's the only Amazon that's against the dislike of men. She's dated Steve Trevor shown that he has had a crush on Superman, Batman and even Aquaman. and in the New 52 she's also not only dated Steve Trevor she's also dating Superman currently.

so she is a whore? hahahah JK Jk. Yeah I guess so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Well when you take into consideration how many people have Spider-Man, Batman Thor and Iron Man (and even Hulk to a certain extent) have dated or slept with I think it's not even comparable.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Well when you take into consideration how many people have Spider-Man, Batman Thor and Iron Man (and even Hulk to a certain extent) have dated or slept with I think it's not even comparable.

Haha, Idk much about Thor and Hulks life, and spider-man really has had two main girls his whole life, but Batman, and Iron man, Yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NICK31898
Darksider555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

All of them if correctly written.

But i do have to make so exeptions:

Cosmic heroes: I have the most passion reading their stories. Examples: Green Lantern, Nova, Guardians Of The Galaxy (except Bendis ofc)

Street levers: I probably read them the most since my favorite heroes are street cleaners (pardon the pun). Examples: Spiderman, Batman, Luke Cage,Green Arrow... etc...

Magical charaters: Althought they have never seem to interest me before,recently I found my self very draw to their sword and sorcery stories. Examples of these characters would be THOR!!! (Thor:God of Thunder specificly),Doctor Strange, Doctor Fate, Zatanna and the Justice League Dark.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

it doesn't matter as long as your origin makes since and your an awesome,badass,cool character

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powerless badasses

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Street-level to low-level characters. Tactical fighters who use their wits to outsmart physically-superior enemies. I like rooting for the underdog, and I like heroes who always try to out-strategize their opponents with either improvisation or planning.

Ex: Batman, Captain America, Cyclops, Moon Knight, Ultimate Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Black Panther.

I do like certain powerhouses, but those have more to do with their characteristics really. Supes, Aquaman, IM, Hellboy.

Holy crap you hit the nail on the head when it comes to what I like in comics.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top tier super heroes. Right around the herald level.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read anything that's good, I don't really have a preference. Superman, Batman, and Swamp Thing are my favorite characters and all of them are very different from eachother

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Mostly cosmic.

Repolho_Facero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Repolho_Facero

I will agree with black_claw.Street Level and Mythlogical heroes like: Batman, Rorschach, Thor and Wonder Woman... I m a big fan of these.

I read the cosmic ones also, but I think their creators made too easy for them, so they are not my favorite ones, with one exception: Spectre. I dont know if he fits in cosmic category, but he is great.

O yes, I almost forgot, I like the Mutants heroes: Wolverine is my favorite of them.

Ooo, and Psylocke......