Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Why would I have to prove his superiority?

Now I seem to have to educate one of my classmates that says that Batman is just a guy in a costume.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Citrus said:

In my short anount of time on CV, I've seen so many people complain about bat-fans, and so few actual crazy bat fans. Who cares?

Also, this.

There really aren't that many psycho Bat-fans.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Timandm

HE'S THE FREAKING BAT MAN!!!!!

and, with like, enough prep time he could take down God Almight Himself!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT. THE BATMAN COULD EVEN BEAT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WRITING THE BATMAN STORY LINE WHILE IT IS BEING WRITTEN...

All he needs is Prep Tim, A Utility Belt, and...and that's all!!!!

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Kevd4wg

Haven't you guys noticed? Its the Batman haters who are mostly claiming (i.e.: complaining) of Batman's superiority while the Batman fans are just going about their normal business - just saying facts and exposing falsehoods.

This proved the general comics fanbase's immaturity and at the same time, how much more mature and educated are the majority of Batman's fanbase, including me.

First of all Batman used to be a lot more wanked than he is now and that's where the complaining comes from. Batman fans are much more chill now. But did you really have to add including me to the end of this. You made yourself seem so arrogant like you all mostly are haters, but people like me are great.