Whats the Top ten strongeset Marvel and DC Heroes!

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supermandefender

Tell me who you think and list only who are the 10 Ten strongest characters in Marvel or DC.   Also list why

Here are mine.  
Superman was a easy choice for me 1 because of personal favorite and 2 because of his history in comics and his ability to gain more power and just flat out how powerful this guy is. I believe Superman is the best and toughest hero.
Superman was a easy choice for me 1 because of personal favorite and 2 because of his history in comics and his ability to gain more power and just flat out how powerful this guy is. I believe Superman is the best and toughest hero.

Superman: Superman gets my first place because I believe he is the strongest one out of all the ones ive listed below. Im not saying those below cant beat Superman in a fight but in my mind Superman can beat anyone of those ive listed below. If you disagree bring it up in battle forums id be glad to agrue any case.

Jonn jones wasnt hard for me either because he is flat out just like Superman but he can screw with peoples minds almost on the same level as Xaiver in Marvel comics. He could have easily been my number 1 choice 2.
Jonn jones wasnt hard for me either because he is flat out just like Superman but he can screw with peoples minds almost on the same level as Xaiver in Marvel comics. He could have easily been my number 1 choice 2.

Martian Manhunter: MM i believe beats Silver Surfer because he has enter the mind of the Spectre and has screwed up some of the toughest heroes by mentally attacking them. Not only that he is almost as strong as Superman.

This guy could also be number 1 on anybodys list because of how many powers this guy has and because of his cosmic awareness. I would have put Thor in number 3 but after Surfers upgrade I think he is better.
This guy could also be number 1 on anybodys list because of how many powers this guy has and because of his cosmic awareness. I would have put Thor in number 3 but after Surfers upgrade I think he is better.

Silver Surfer : I believe Surfer can hang but I think Marvels feats of strength are less than DC's so its tough to say how the Surfer would fair taking a punch from someone like Superman. Surfer has wicked powers and could easily fall Superman depending on who the writers are and what they believe but i personally think Surfer would end up having to beat Superman with raw power and I see Superman winning that more times than not. Surfer could easily be a number 1 though.

I can see Thor being a number 1 also but not because he matches strength with Superman but because of how powerful he can become. Silver Surfer even stated Thors hammer is stronger than his power cosmic.
I can see Thor being a number 1 also but not because he matches strength with Superman but because of how powerful he can become. Silver Surfer even stated Thors hammer is stronger than his power cosmic.

Thor:  May not be as strong as Superman feat wise but he is the cloest in the Marvel universe for sure. Not only that Thors hammer has wicked power and Thors ability to gain more power could easily make him a number 1 choice. Thor has defeated Surfer pretty much everytime they fought and I was going to have Thor my number 3 but after Surfers recent upgrade I believe Surfer maybe the strongest marvel hero.

I see alot of Potential in Captain Atom. He is nearly as strong as Superman and he has energy manipulation that could scare the Surfer. In the quantum world this guy rules even death itself.
I see alot of Potential in Captain Atom. He is nearly as strong as Superman and he has energy manipulation that could scare the Surfer. In the quantum world this guy rules even death itself.

Captain Atom 

I would say Black Adam is better than him but I said heroes in my discussion. So heroes only and Marvel is the cloest thing to Black Adam.
I would say Black Adam is better than him but I said heroes in my discussion. So heroes only and Marvel is the cloest thing to Black Adam.

Captain Marvel 

Speed Force enuff said.
Speed Force enuff said.

Flash 

Hal is one of the baddest GLs there is Id put him up there with Flash and Captain Atom anyday. Atom I think gots him on the strength but Hal give any of those guys above one heck of a fight.
Hal is one of the baddest GLs there is Id put him up there with Flash and Captain Atom anyday. Atom I think gots him on the strength but Hal give any of those guys above one heck of a fight.

Hal 

Hulk I decided to put in 9th because of what he did as WWhulk. Hulks strength is truelly unlimited and he can reach heights to even give Superman a fight I believe. Even though DC has stronger heavy hitters I personally believe Hulk can match them and surpass most of them.
Hulk I decided to put in 9th because of what he did as WWhulk. Hulks strength is truelly unlimited and he can reach heights to even give Superman a fight I believe. Even though DC has stronger heavy hitters I personally believe Hulk can match them and surpass most of them.

Hulk 

She is a babe and she can totally kick Supermans ass. Enuff said there I think. She could easily be the 5th toughest in my group.
She is a babe and she can totally kick Supermans ass. Enuff said there I think. She could easily be the 5th toughest in my group.

Wonder Woman 

Thank you tell me what you think and post your top 10 and heroes only please and no godly forces like Spectre or forces of nature like the pheonix or stuff like that. Heroes only!  Im pretty sure im leaving things out so feel free to name someone and ill tell you if they count or not.  
Oh and if this is not a general discussion area im sorry. Please direct me 2 the right area. I was going to put this in the battle forums but its not really battle? Thank you.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

Surfer and Flash would stomp Supes if they were bloodlusted.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By supermandefender
@deadpoolvironfist:

Supes bloodlust would be like a Superboy Prime would he not? Isnt that pretty much what Superboy Prime is? Prime i know was alittle more powerful than the orginals but I dont think by much. Give Superman as suit that absorbs sunlight and bloodlust him and you pretty much have a Superboy PRime. 
But your right they could.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

In no order:

Flash (Wally)
Flash (Barry)
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel
Hall Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Captain Atom
Superman 
Dr. Strange or Thor (depending on the version of Strange)

@supermandefender said:

" @deadpoolvironfist: Supes bloodlust would be like a Superboy Prime would he not? Isnt that pretty much what Superboy Prime is? Prime i know was alittle more powerful than the orginals but I dont think by much. Give Superman as suit that absorbs sunlight and bloodlust him and you pretty much have a Superboy PRime. But your right they could. "

No, Superman bloodlusted isn't the same as SPB. SPB is capable of moving planets, opening up rifts in dimensions, etc. He even cut through Superman with his heat vision - while weak, I might add.
Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Devias
@JediXMan said:

" In no order:

Flash (Wally)
Flash (Barry)
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel
Hall Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Captain Atom
Superman 
Dr. Strange or Thor (depending on the version of Strange)

@supermandefender

said:

" @deadpoolvironfist: Supes bloodlust would be like a Superboy Prime would he not? Isnt that pretty much what Superboy Prime is? Prime i know was alittle more powerful than the orginals but I dont think by much. Give Superman as suit that absorbs sunlight and bloodlust him and you pretty much have a Superboy PRime. But your right they could. "

No, Superman bloodlusted isn't the same as SPB. SPB is capable of moving planets, opening up rifts in dimensions, etc. He even cut through Superman with his heat vision - while weak, I might add. "
I'll use your list as a reference :D. 

Marvel & DC - 

1. Silver Surfer
  2. Flash {Wally West}
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. Captain Atom
  5. Hal Jordan
  6. Kyle Rayner 
  7. Superman
  8. Captain Marvel
  9. Thor
  10. Wonder Woman

I like to think that Flash is superior to the Silver Surfer, but I'm not sure. Why is Superman above Captain Marvel? BECAUSE SUPERMAN IS AWESOME THAT'S WHY! 

I can't shake off this feeling that I've forgotten someone.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Mixing Marvel and DC heros 

1. Silver Surfer. he whooped Beta Ray Bill. what more do i need to say? bill does'ent hold back like Thor  

2.Thor. lifted the midgaurd serpent, which can bite its tale after rapping around the earth multiple times, and moving the world engine which is connceted to the Yrgdrasil tree. BRB is  
a casual planet buster and thor is equal to him. 

3.Hulk (current). he has'nt shown many feats, but if i had to list the reason it would be too leangthy to put on here unless i want to feel like a bit of a tool :/   

4. Superman, pulling 1/3rd of the earth, and with the help of a harness (though i think this one may have already been stronger then normal) pulled the earth by him self    5. 

5 Martion manhunter, i just believe he's hardly much weaker then Superman, and he did pull 1/3rd the weight of the Earth as Superman did.     6 

6.Wonder Woman.  

7. Terrax, actauly he may be a bit stronger than korge, i'm not sure but on normal levels he's not one of hte strongest

8.Korge, Hulk's warbound were almost as strong as Hulk USED to be, this seems like a proper ranked spot. 

9. This Thing, he's a tough brick.

10.Ghost Rider.  
Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Devias
@Theworldbreaker said:
" Mixing Marvel and DC heros 1. Silver Surfer. he whooped Beta Ray Bill. what more do i need to say? bill does'ent hold back like Thor  2.Thor. lifted the midgaurd serpent, which can bite its tale after rapping around the earth multiple times, and moving the world engine which is connceted to the Yrgdrasil tree. BRB is a casual planet buster and thor is equal to him. 3.Hulk (current). he has'nt shown many feats, but if i had to list the reason it would be too leangthy to put on here unless i want to feel like a bit of a tool :/   4.Apocalypse, Choking Hulk into submission and leaving him caufing and weazing, and casauly whoops the whole X-men even took soem of them out while dieing. 5.Doomsday. he nearly killed Superman and still retains that strenaght and bandassery.6.Black Adam. i believe he has whooped both Superman and Shazam currect? 7.Superman, pulling 1/3rd of the earth, and with the help of a harness (though i think this one may have already been stronger then normal) pulled the earth by him self. 8. Martion manhunter, i just believe he's hardly much weaker then Superman, and he did pull 1/3rd the weight of the Earth as Superman did. 9.Wounder Woman.  10. idk. "
Adam and Apocalpyse are not heroes. It can also be said that Hulk isn't one.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Devias:
oh yeeah...i guess i forgot when pondering on who should be ranked where...but Hulk is a hero.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceIMC

I keep getting confused because people here tend to say strongest rather than most powerful.
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vitality

Strongest or most powerful?
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supermandefender
@Vitality:

both or either or.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By supermandefender
@JediXMan:

I disagree. Alittle bit. I think Superboy Prime is alittle bit more powerful. But Superman from earth 1 and 2 punched each other as hard as they could and it broke reality. Superman himself has repaired reality before but Ive never seen him punch or break right threw it.  
Prime can just movie planets with fair ease thats true and Superman struggles with that so Im not saying there isnt a power gab but if Superman let his rage go and absorbed more yellow sunlight i think he could easily be a Superboy Prime. There powers are pretty much the same. Just Primes is more powerful. But I do think Superman can be just as powerful as prime if he really wanted to be...my opinion just from the way i feel he is written.  

Your correct about Prime being not at full power when he shot down Superman in SCW. But Superman went toe to toe with him after flying threw kryptonite and a red sun with no armor on and Superman beat him. Dont forget that. Thats a huge feat for him. Not only that Superman fought Prime straight up in legion of 3 worlds he still got beat up on but he did alot better than SCW.  

I personally disagree with your choices with the flashes above everyone. Just because they can go speed force doesnt me they also do it and they are still human and weak...as most the characters are invulnerbale...I think they have a edge against him there. Plus Superman/Silver Surfer can destroy earth from space Flash cant breath in space how does he win that fight? Plus everytime he goes speed force it poses serious risk to him.   

And I personally see Superman better than Captain Atom and Green Lanterns simplely because he has beaten them in comics before but i can see how you think they can defeat him 2. So thanks for your input.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By termiteone4ever
@supermandefender said:
"
Tell me who you think and list only who are the 10 Ten strongest characters in Marvel or DC.   Also list why

Here are mine.  

Superman: Superman gets my first place because I believe he is the strongest one out of all the ones ive listed below. Im not saying those below cant beat Superman in a fight but in my mind Superman can beat anyone of those ive listed below. If you disagree bring it up in battle forums id be glad to agrue any case.

Martian Manhunter: MM i believe beats Silver Surfer because he has enter the mind of the Spectre and has screwed up some of the toughest heroes by mentally attacking them. Not only that he is almost as strong as Superman.

Silver Surfer : I believe Surfer can hang but I think Marvels feats of strength are less than DC's so its tough to say how the Surfer would fair taking a punch from someone like Superman. Surfer has wicked powers and could easily fall Superman depending on who the writers are and what they believe but i personally think Surfer would end up having to beat Superman with raw power and I see Superman winning that more times than not. Surfer could easily be a number 1 though.

Thor:  May not be as strong as Superman feat wise but he is the cloest in the Marvel universe for sure. Not only that Thors hammer has wicked power and Thors ability to gain more power could easily make him a number 1 choice. Thor has defeated Surfer pretty much everytime they fought and I was going to have Thor my number 3 but after Surfers recent upgrade I believe Surfer maybe the strongest marvel hero.

Captain Atom 

Captain Marvel 

Speed Force enuff said.
Speed Force enuff said.

Flash 

Hal 

Hulk 

Wonder Woman 

Thank you tell me what you think and post your top 10 and heroes only please and no godly forces like Spectre or forces of nature like the pheonix or stuff like that. Heroes only!  Im pretty sure im leaving things out so feel free to name someone and ill tell you if they count or not.  
Oh and if this is not a general discussion area im sorry. Please direct me 2 the right area. I was going to put this in the battle forums but its not really battle? Thank you.

"
I agree with this line up. 
I would just add the Magog version doomsday :) He was a hero in the end :) as number 1.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

1. Silver Surfer- With his upgrades, feats, versatility and power cosmic, i believe surfer is currently one of the strongest heroes in current comic continuity. His wide array of powers, and versatility is flat out amazing sometimes. His energy manipulation is one of the top, his powers on the astral plane are great, and there is still much we don't know about the character, like how far he can amp his strength, what is the limit to his powers and such and what other abilities the power cosmic grants him. 

2. Superman- The golden boy of DC, the greatest superhero of all time, his power and versatility is rivaled only to a few and with his heroic attitude and what he stands for makes him the best as he is the measuring stick of DC. 

3. Martian Manhunter- Pretty much like superman but with incredible telepathic powers. 

4. Flash. His speed force and creativity with it makes him one of the greatest heroes of all time.  

5. Thor. The god of thunder makes the list at number 5. His strength and focus on protecting mankind along side his versatility with mjolnir make him a powerful opponent to virtually anyone. 

6. Captain Atom: He can definitely make it lower on the list. His control over the quantum field make his strength, energy manipulation, and molecular manipulation powers alongside his dilustel durability make him a force to be reconed with. 

7. Wonder Woman- her fighting skills and strength and her proud mindset make her a necessity to this list. 

8. Captain Marvel: Equals to superman, but magic. But still a kid at heart Billy Batson makes this list at 8. 

9 Sentry: Maybe a bit biased at this one, but i feel like Sentry was brought about for greatness, but then was treated as a trash character even though he had potential to be one of the greats in Marvel and definitely a powerhouse, but all awhile he was fighting his own personal demons. But his inconsistency and untimely death and being written by Bendis, ended prematurely what couldve been a great superhero and possibly have a chance at Marvel's all time greats. 

10. The Hulk: With many incarnations, and the potential for unlimited strength the Hulk makes the list, but being grounded and lacking versatility (combined with some PIS and Cis in his stories) the strongest there is makes the cut at number 10. 

I only did mainstream versions, otherwise i wouldve used mister majestic as number 1 and every one gets bumped a spot down.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Surfer 

2. Thor 

3. Supes

4. Manhunter

5. Flash

6. Wonder Woman

7. Captain Marvel

8. Green Lanturn 

9.  Hulk 

10. Sentry

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here's mine:

1) surfer

2) Thor

3) Orion

4) superman

5) flash

6) sentry

7) cpt marvel batson

8) ww

9) icon

10) Martian man Hunter

11) fate

12 strange

13) hulk

14) captain atom

hulk is arguable... is he a hero?

and also can we put scarlet witch and Franklin Richards on this list?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash isn't strong. He can pack a huge hit but he isn't as physically strong as Superman.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West flash

Thor

Silver Surfer

Dr. Strange

Superman (sun dipped)

Martian Manhunter

Sentry

Captain Marvel (DC )

Orion

Carol Danvers (as Captain Marvel since she can still go Bianary) or Wonder woman

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I had to mix DC and Marvel heroes to make up 10.

Martia man hunter

Vision

Sentry

Superman

Wonder woman

Thor

Shazam

Wally west

Hulk

Green Lantern

You would ask,where are the rest? like the ones listed before mine

Note:The thread says heroes not villain

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel: Surfer, Sentry, Thor, and Strange need to be on the list.

DC: Superman, GL, Martian, Shazam, Flash, and Captain Atom need to be on the list.

ChaosHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Franklin Richards
  2. Legion
  3. Classic Strange
  4. Mister M
  5. Silver Surfer
  6. Sentry
  7. X-Man
  8. Star Brand
  9. Captain Atom
  10. Superman
Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this physically strongest or most powerful?