Whats so great about Death of The family?

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can someone explain to me whats so good about it in the new 52? Alot of people recommended too me,and I think it was just a big let down. I felt like there was a big build up,and nothing significant at all really help besides The Joker just returning..His face being moved what Batman calls some sort of "Message" but really it's just there for shock value. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

nothing, you summed it up perfectly.

giant build up to absolute nothing. one of the worst anti-climatic stories I've read.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

not much really.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Can someone explain to me whats so good about it in the new 52? Alot of people recommended too me,and I think it was just a big let down. I felt like there was a big build up,and nothing significant at all really help besides The Joker just returning..His face being moved what Batman calls some sort of "Message" but really it's just there for shock value. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

The art work, Joker is a beast, and it's just fun to read. Not the best thing since sliced bread, but if you want that watch the Dark Knight trilogy, read Frank Miller, or play the Arkham games.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

none