gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cave_Duck

Quick tip my game store shared with me is- keep the power discs in the packet sealed, and place them on the infinity base. The base will read through the packet and tell you what you've got!

(They also mentioned that theres cardboard between discs that may interfere with the scan, just flip the pack over.)

Then if you have doubles, or a disc you don't like, they're still sealed so you can take them back!

Congrats on the Infinity Gauntlet G-Man! I've got the Iron Patriot team-up, and out of the 3 team-ups I have, he's the best- he absolutely smashes anything when he appears.

Whats the statue on your desk? Also what's the mini-TARDIS do?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I wish Winter Soldier was an actual playable character, then I'd actually be tempted to buy the game as it looks like a lot of fun.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By meatwadf

My little girl and I have pulled a Winter Soldier and a Groot's View, so far. She was kind of let down, as she really wants an Ant Man. Heh The addiction for more is already settling in. Lol

Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lurkero

I don't trust any product that doesn't tell me what it is. People are falling into the trap! Run away!

As cool as Marvel Infinity sounds, I would just want to buy the items that I want. Takes away the "fun" of collecting, but I don't care. The longevity of these discs depends entirely on how well Disney Infinity performs, and even then Disney may cut support for old discs and force consumers to upgrade if they want to continue.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

I'm honestly trying to not want Disney Infinity 2.0.

It looks fun, but extremely simple. And I know that I'm too picky a gamer to get much out of it given the cost associated with buying into this as a platform. And more than that, there just isn't much space left in my home to display or house figures and such.

I know if I let myself go down this particular rabbit hole, I'll likely never return. It's the same reason I have had to stop buying physical copies of comics. I get the collecting bug and it can overtake me. (impulse control issues)

Just a couple more days and I'll have Forza Horizon 2 and the temptation will likely abate.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

I was hoping for Grandpa Simpson, lmao.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#10  Edited By Teerack

@g_man I was let down they didn't have costumes in Disney Infinity 2.0, but you taught me about these discs so i just went and bought off ebay the immortal iron fist disk from ebay for $3.50 before I even got the game haha. I just loved Iron Fist in his white suit so much. Once I get it I'll probably just keep buying them off ebay till I get the ones I want since they are all only like 2-8 dollars and I only want the costumes mostly.

Seeing that they also have a Captain Marvel Team Up disc makes me hopeful the cast of characters for this game will be big and not limited to movie/cartoon characters.

And even if I want the other things eventually I think getting it all on ebay is probably the best way. I just put all of the different costumes in my cart(including iron fist) and it was only about $20 which is less then what you spend on 5 packs.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#11  Edited By Teerack

@war_killer said:

I wish Winter Soldier was an actual playable character, then I'd actually be tempted to buy the game as it looks like a lot of fun.

I think it would be really likely for all the team up characters to become playable after a while. Since Yondu was a Team Up disc and is planed on having a figure of his own in early 2015. It would make a lot of sense since half the work of making the new character is done for them already. The Team Up only character right now are.

• Captain Marvel
  • Ant-Man
  • Iron Patriot
  • Winter Solider
  • White Tiger

all of them I can see becoming playable in a later set series.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

Ladyonora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grrrr I've been looking for Odins Horse! Lol I saw him on eBay but it that's not as fun. This game is so addicting!!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@ladyonora: haha. I agree. There's a great feeling opening the package and finding an elusive disc rather than just buying it. It's like you're earning it.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ladyonora: What? Don't you know it's all a trap and we're being scammed for enjoying random pulls? :p lol

dotwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the more and more you cover this game the more I'm tempted to go out and get it. nice video Tony

Ladyonora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatwadf: haha I know!!! But it's so fun!!! Lol

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By meatwadf

I just bought my second pack with my little girl the other day, and we pulled our second Winter Soldier. lol The good news is, we can both summon him now. So, until we need to trade him, we can have two Buckies in the fight. heh

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatwadf said:
@ladyonora said:

I just bought my second pack with my little girl the other day, and we pulled our second Winter Soldier. lol The good news is, we can both summon him now. So, until we need to trade him, we can have two Buckies in the fight. heh

I got my second Ant-man (the outfit is kind of cool for him), but also got a costume for Hulk to turn him into Mr Fixit! Which more than made up for getting a double.

Avatar image for captaingenisvell
CaptainGenisVell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I got three bags, no repeats, with Ghost Rider's Chain, Lola, and Infinity Gauntlet.
I was happiest with Lola. haha

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cave_duck: Bad ass. I really can't wait to pull Ant-Man. I am soooo hoping to get Aladdin's carpet. Dang rare... Heh

Avatar image for amalgamdcmarvel8
AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

I'm looking for these two Power Discs:

Power Team Up: Captain Marvel

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Falcon Costume: