Whats going on with this Thor situation?

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fiodestromus

Haven't been able to get any comics as of late,Sooo could someone give me the "true" summary of how

This

No Caption Provided

becomes This

No Caption Provided

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone one else will probably get mad but I don't mind explaining again. Thor will become unworthy of mjolnir and a lady will start using it, becoming the new female Thor. In the meantime the real thor will use an axe and try to become worthy once again. This starts in October. Everything else will be explained then.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Soo this lady, What's the actual name of "Female Thor?"

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 So Mjolnir is acting like it's possessing this women and duplicating the mind of Thor into another body? "Shall wield the abilities of Thor?"

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@shot said:

@jayc1324: Soo this lady, What's the actual name of "Female Thor?"

Her name will be Thor, not Female Thor, not Lady Thor, not She-Thor, none of that, just Thor. Who is she? One has to read the comics and find out. My money is on Valkyrie. (+)

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By 2chimcha3

@shot said:

@chaos911 So Mjolnir is acting like it's possessing this women and duplicating the mind of Thor into another body? "Shall wield the abilities of Thor?"

I'm confident that this is a troll, but to prevent any confusion, Thor is being seen as a title. The woman will think on her own, but because she is worthy she now has the title of Thor.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Aaron hates Beta Ray Bill, that's what's happening.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: are you calling me or shot a troll?

@shot: She is Thor Goddess of Thunder

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Does he really?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: He's been discrediting Beta Ray Bill as a character, so he could justify making Thor a woman. He pretty much called Beta Ray Bill a Thor clone with no character. It really pisses me off that he can't justify the new Thor, so he just tries to discredit and bash another character.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We actually don't have the full scoop yet. But her actually name will be Thor.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor will have a vagina.

Odinsson will still have a penis.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@ms-lola: Thor would still be known as Thor. It's his name, and a title.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thanks guys people had been telling me Thor had turned into a woman,Then some people told me Thor was dead and now a woman is replacing him.

@dagmar_merrill: He's been discrediting Beta Ray Bill as a character, so he could justify making Thor a woman. He pretty much called Beta Ray Bill a Thor clone with no character. It really pisses me off that he can't justify the new Thor, so he just tries to discredit and bash another character..

Is he the one on the God of Thunder run?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thanks guys people had been telling me Thor had turned into a woman,Then some people told me Thor was dead and now a woman is replacing him.

@beaconofstrength said:

@dagmar_merrill: He's been discrediting Beta Ray Bill as a character, so he could justify making Thor a woman. He pretty much called Beta Ray Bill a Thor clone with no character. It really pisses me off that he can't justify the new Thor, so he just tries to discredit and bash another character..

Is he the one on the God of Thunder run?

Yup.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fiodestromus

because this is a problem.Mostly cause Thor's new story line consist of his past present and future self,Which is mostly why Thors daughter is wielding Stormbreaker

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I hope he doesn't write Beta Ray Bill as "dead" as to why she has it.Shouldn't he still be alive seeing as he is a cyborg?(because the only way i figure he lost the hammer is that he either gave it a way or he is now unworthy for some reason)

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus: No he's leaving Beta Ray Bill alone. He'll give the new Thor Mjolnir, and BRB will still have Stormbreaker.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Thor would still be known as Thor. It's his name, and a title.

According to Aaron, her name is Thor, so I just went with that and made the distinction by referring to Thor as Odinsson. I might as well start thinking of her as Thor to prepare myself.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@ms-lola: But, Thor is also his name. It was very clear that Thor is a title and a name, since Beta Ray Bill's original name, after he picked up the hammer was Beta Ray Thor. It's all very confusing. Unless Aaron doesn't understand that Thor is also his name, then we might be getting some retcons.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: But, Thor is also his name. It was very clear that Thor is a title and a name, since Beta Ray Bill's original name, after he picked up the hammer was Beta Ray Thor. It's all very confusing. Unless Aaron doesn't understand that Thor is also his name, then we might be getting some retcons.

Retcon is a horrible and dirty word. Usually. I hope that's not going to happen.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Retcon is a horrible and dirty word. Usually. I hope that's not going to happen.

As a Taskmaster fan, retcon is a very normal and natural word to me.

I have a feeling there will be a retcon, since I don't think it'll fly over well with 2 Thor's in the same universe.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ilikedonuts

@jayc1324:

Everyone one else will probably get mad but I don't mind explaining again. Thor will become unworthy of mjolnir and a lady will start using it, becoming the new female Thor. In the meantime the real thor will USE an axe and try to become worthy once again. This starts in October. Everything else will be explained then.

=/

I really hope Thor (the male) will get worthy again soon….when it starts, that is.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Haha, good point. Here's to hoping Taskmaster shows up somewhere alive (or revived) soon, by the way. I know the character through what little interaction he's had with Elektra mostly, so my knowledge of him is limited to that and to him training Spider Woman. (I think?).