moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

Hello fellow Viners.

A few years ago talked with you guys about my independent comic series, Fight or Flight, going through the various stages of production and such. Since then I dropped out of the Comic Vine scene for a bit, so I figured it was time to give those of you who are still interested an update.

For those of you who aren't familiar with my indy series it's essentially a mixture of the film Black Hawk Down with super powers. A portion of the world gets abilities and people of course use them very, very recklessly. So the governments of the world overreact and try to combat the problem, but in turn make things much worse. So a group of people with abilities band together to prove that not everyone with powers are bad people.

So the good news is that Fight or Flight now has two issues that are out and available for purchase. I'll leave links below if you are interested in checking them out. In regards to digital I do not have it up yet on comixology (that's another story for another day), but I assure I will get it up there once things in my life settle down a bit more.

Now for the future of the series. Currently I am planning on making the first arc of FOF to be 5 issues long and then figuring out how to bring the story to trade. I will try and get issue 3 out by the end of the year, but that honestly depends on my letterer's schedule. Fortunately issue 4 is almost done on the art end as well, so I'm not too far off from reaching issue 5. Though realistically I wouldn't expect the first trade to come out till some time next year at the very least.

So as you can see it's been quite a process getting my series off the ground, but it's been a blast so far. I have some of the best collaborators I could ask for in S.R. Ayers my artist and Alex Healey my Letterer/Editor. If you have any questions relating to my series fire away and I'll be sure to answer them as quickly as I can. And as always thank you for the support.

Links to Issues 1 and 2 of Fight or Flight

Issue1

Issue 2

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Ah yes... I vaguely remember this as-- Project Phoenix?

Glad to hear it all worked out.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@project_worm: Indeed it used to be, feels like a lifetime ago though. Thanks, I really appreciate that.