#1 Posted by PDBL77 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

What comic(s) are you reading right now, and what time of the day do you do the most reading?

I usually read at night for an hour or so after the kids have gone to bed. Tonight I will be reading Jennifer Blood and maybe a little Batman and Robin.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read all the comics I can afford that I have interest in at the moment. Now I'm just waiting for the next barrage of releases.

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished my fifth reread of Captain America: Red Menace. Probably gonna start rereading JLA Deluxe Edition Vol. 2 later.

I tend to read the comics that I own over and over again. I think every comic-book in my possession has been read at least 3 to 4 times by now. I read at every hour of the day, whenever I'm free or whenever it's convenient, but mostly in the afternoon or at night.

#4 Posted by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Incorporated #3.. I can see how Nightwing and Commissioner Gordon were bested in the latest issue. Leviathan's been slowly brainwashing the masses. The police officers, teachers, school children. They never stood a chance. It's like invasion of the body snatchers lol. Everything's been building up since the very beginning. Grant Morrison is good.

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading tome 2 of Ys: the Legend.

usually read on weekends.

#6 Posted by PDBL77 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Bout to start Batman Inc. myself. Are you reading any of the other Batman titles?

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the list of books I've bothered to keep up with in my erratic spurs of comic book binging:

• Action Comics
  • All-Star Western
  • Aquaman
  • Archer & Armstrong
  • Batman and Robin
  • Batman Inc.
  • Detective Comics
  • Earth 2
  • Green Arrow
  • Green Lantern
  • Invincible
  • Justice League
  • Red Hood & the Outlaws
  • Superman
  • Talon
  • Team 7
  • Threshold
  • Wonder Woman
  • X-O Manowar

I read them whenever I'm free. I don't really have a set time.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

right now im reading your post. but i usally read my comics on Wednesday after i pick them up. then i reread them in the car on tuesday (a lot of driving on tuesday) of the next week to remember stuff before i pick up the next weeks issues.

#9 Posted by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

@PDBL77: Of course, Batman's flagship title for one. Then there's Batman and Robin, Nightwing, Batman Beyond Unlimited, I'm on and off with Red Hood and The Outlawz but I own a majority of the series. Talon took me by surprise, I really dug it. One of these days I'll pick up a trade of Batwoman Hydrology or Elegy which I hear are very mint as well. That about sums it up!

#10 Posted by skooks (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished reading Green Lantern: Rebirth earlier this evening. I tend to read more in the evening/late at night, even early hours if I can't sleep.

#11 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix but I had to stop....I need to find some sort of chronology of Cable or something and start from his beginning

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30702 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about to read We3 by Grant Morrison.

#13 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Phantom Stranger
  • Dial H
  • The Fury Of Firestorm
  • Savage Wolverine
  • Whistling Skull
  • Frankenstein
  • Human Bomb
  • Threshold
#14 Posted by lightsout (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

I had started to read Trinity recently, but ....IDK...I just wasn't "vibing" it (felt a little like I had to force myself to keep going). That was only 1 issue, so I'll give it more of a chance, but it's priority dropped.

Right now I started reading Invincible (thanks to the awesome recommendations of fellow CVers), and it is really hard to put down. I'm glad I'm not reading it "live", because I wouldn't like having to wait to find out what happens. It's pretty random when I read, usually just anytime I can get myself to sit & focus (as opposed to being online & bouncing around from one thing to another).

#15 Posted by roboadmiral (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently finished up Bad Planet. On a monthly basis I've been reading Batman, Aquaman, and Punisher: Warzone. I'm looking into getting on Daredevil. I think I'll read The Wake whenever that starts.