What would you put in YJ season 3?

SeAnonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean if it ever happens, what would you want?

Characters

Story

Timeline

Anything really i just want your guys opinion

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

More Nightwing (rather than the pimp version that he was in season 2)

More Captain Marvel or rotating JL member like they planned in season 1 (Captain Marvel was great in S1)

Less Jaime Reyes (it felt like I was watching 'Blue Beetle: The Animated Series' for the second season)

Better written female characters other than Artemis (Ms. Marvel was such a tool in the second season)

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By batmannflash

@sinestro_gl: you mean Ms. Martian, not Ms. Marvel.

Anyways, I would love to see them continue with Season 2 with the Darkseid cliffhanger. But there might be a problem with that. With Darkseid in the mix, the YJ doesn't stand a chance. That means the JL's going to have to clean up...but then the spotlight isn't on the YJ anymore.

As for characters:

-more Nightwing on the field. We saw him fight twice or so in the 2nd season.

-don't change Artemis. She was perfectly written. Probably the best character in the show due to depth and growth

-more Wonder Girl, Batgirl, and Tim Drake! They really needed more screen time. Cass and Drake need their relationship to be developed more and I would have wanted that to be the relationship of the season. Season 1 was more Megan+Connor, Season 2 was more Wally+Artemis (sort of), and Season 3 should have been Cass+Tim. Batgirl ended Season 2 as Aqualad's assistant, so we probably would have seen more of her.

-It'll be cool to add Cyborg and Kyle Rayner but I'll hold. The problem with season 2 was that there were too many characters. As tempting as it is, don't add more characters. Keep the same ones and focus on the ones I listed above. Less Blue Beetle, he deserves a break. If they must add a new character, I say they try to find some way to bring back Tula. Either that, or make Barbara into Oracle, she's going to be assistant anyways, and have Stephanie Brown (whom we saw in 1 episode) become Batgirl.

-bring back Wally West as the Flash. still want him on the YJ team though, not the JL

-and Zatanna should be a "den mother" because we totally didn't see enough of her!

-as more timeline, Season 3 needs to pick up right after Season 2

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

Well the first season was more general superhero action and the second season was sci-fi invasion. So my idea would have been mystical/magic, so more Ra's Al Ghul and Lazarus Pits and bring in Jason Todd as Red Hood. Also Swamp Thing, JLD members and Shadow Pact would have been sweet to see. I mean who wouldn't want to see Detective Chimp ?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Calderaan's backGround fleshed out and more Nightwing taking action. Less Blue Beetle and show what the hell happened to Red Arrow.

If the Darkseid arc comes to fruition, I'd rather it be The light getting Apocalyptic tech that is a threat to everyone.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman, Batman, and more Batman

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By biggkeem89

Characters: More Static and focus on some of the characters that didn't get a lot of screen time(Wonder Girl, Tim Drake, etc). Throw in some Supergirl(maybe have her and Conner fight), oh and some Rose Wilson, especially after what happened with Slade.

Story: Have the building invasion of Darkseid and Vandal Savage(I'm thinking something along the lines of Final Crisis, with Savage being revealed as Cain). Have it endangering the future, and bring back Wally(say he wound up in the future and comes back with the Legion of Superheroes). Heck, even have an episode where they face a twisted version of the Team(a la Crime Syndicate or Team Titan). And how about bringing Deathstroke back for revenge, and bringing Rose along, only to have her join the Team