#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

If a publisher gave you full creative control of your favorite character what would you do with them? What would you change or keep the same?

#2 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

oh the fail this thread will unearth - *pops popcorn*

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30976 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Put X-23 on a team. Possibly X-Force again, but it should be an adult team. I don't want her to be a member of the Avengers Academy, Young X-Men, New X-Men, or whatever it is they have (unless she's there as a part-time instructor, which could be cool).
  • Fantomex... well, I'd probably leave him alone.
  • X-Man would become full Shaman again, and I'd put him in scenarios where he can shine.
  • Give Black Bolt one wife (Medusa)
  • Merge the X-Men factions.
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24946 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take Spider-man and get rid of SpOck, and actually deal with the bigger negative side effects of that deal with Mephisto that Marvel didn't show, it was completely out of character for him to just want to make Spidey sub consciously miserable, there'd have been a reason and its long past time for them to explore it.

#5 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, Dick Grayson...the things I'm going to do to you. Toward you. With you. No, to you...

#6 Edited by lolzstastic (214 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give Aquaman a big part of his supporting cast back. And a beard. And some hydrokinesis, weaker than Mera's of course

I would end this Superior Spider-Man crap in a way that humiliates Doc Ock and leaves him unusable for at least 10 years just to spite Slott, because he sure likes to spite Peter Parker fans

@mynamewasdeleted said:

oh the fail this thread will unearth - *pops popcorn*

Hard to do worse than some "professional" writers nowadays.

#7 Posted by SOG7dc (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@lolzstastic: I agree with everything except the beard. I don't like aquaman with a full on beard. A goatee? Some stubble? Yes. But not a Santa beard lol

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13290 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring Thor back to the classic days, minus all the plot powers.

#9 Posted by SOG7dc (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do a complete over haul of superman

Make green lanterns (and all lanterns for that matter) as powerful as they should be

#10 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Have Jason Todd massacre the Bat-family, then return to former bad-ass.

#11 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give Hank Pym his own solo series

#12 Posted by lolzstastic (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: I like the beard, makes him look regal..

#13 Edited by comicace3 (6051 posts) - - Show Bio

Keeps Bats the same.. Or make him partner up with Constantine... and maybe his experiences with Constantine will make him think more on adding magic to his tech. Thus increasing his intelligence with his new found knowledge.... Finally giving him ways to use magic during his battles with metahumans that out class him in every way... That's all I got.