What would Lex Luthor think of the Marvel (616) universe

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

What do you guys think Lex Luthor would think about the Marvel Universe, he gets to stay in the marvel universe for 2 weeks and learns all about marvel universes history and its top heroes and villains. Who do you think he would like/dislike the most or what would he disagree/agree with?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

He might like Tony Stark. He probably wouldn't like Thor for the same reason he doesn't like Superman.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilvegeta74

He'd say marvelous!

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bogey

He'd register and take down the mutants.

Shadowolfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadowolfstar

I agree with jedixman. Lex and tony would make an interesting crossover story. Iron man vs lex in the green and purplemsuitmof his as a climatic showdown.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@Bogey: this makes no sense. i think since hes all about human evolution hed support the mutants.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@theTimeStreamer said:

@Bogey: this makes no sense. i think since hes all about human evolution hed support the mutants.

He actually might. He's against alien or mystical entities. But he might support the idea of human evolution.

Though didn't the Celestials have something to do with that? I forget.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@JediXMan: from what i remember they made that silver guy to protect the next step in evolution (mutants) if they cant fend for themselves. i cant remember if they had any direct influence in their creation.

TheMultiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMultiverse

Lex VS Professor X!!! Make it happen!

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Mega_spidey01

i think lex luthor and dr. doom would be great friends and he would hate everyone else.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

He would love the mutants for the reasons stated.

However, he would hate almost everyone else, including Thor, but lose to him in a fight since Thor doesn't have as many exploitable weaknesses.

LexLuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LexLuthor

I could see Lex establishing a version of Lexcorp as a competitor to that of Stark Resilient/Industries.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

lol at those saying Lex would support anyone different. same guys with politician posters on there wall.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

He'd be the same evil genius he always was just in a different universe. With arguably easier prey in most cases.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83

He'd think the same thing he's alway's thought. ''There are entirely too many people with powers here lording over the little man...something must be done about it." He'd be friends/rivals with Tony. But probably start hating him once he finds out that he and Thor are friends. He'd rather be the brains while Thor/Superman do nothing but serve as muscle.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Most likley, he'd become basically like William Stryker and try to spark a mutant genocide.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@TheMultiverse said:

Oh.. you didn't hear? You might want to take a seat for this....

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

However, he would hate almost everyone else, including Thor, but lose to him in a fight since Thor doesn't have as many exploitable weaknesses.

But Thor isn't as strong as Superman. He doesn't need green rocks to take Thor down.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Army2442

BUMP

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Jorgevy

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@TheMultiverse said:

Oh.. you didn't hear? You might want to take a seat for this....

The battle would happen in a bowling place, and their heads would be shining

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@NlGHTCRAWLER

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

But Thor isn't as strong as Superman. He doesn't need green rocks to take Thor down.

Thor's exploitable weakness in Lex's case would be his intellect, Lex could plot circles around him. The flip side of that is with no Kryptonite to keep Thor at bay, he'd pulp Lex if he got the chance.
Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Him and Tony, on both the business and hero v baddie spectrum.

FF for sure.

Captain Marvel

Hulk ? just throwing that out there,Headlines: President Lex ends the Hulk Menace.

Buys the Daily Bugle, supports JJJ tyrade on Spidey .

=^-^=

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By Gambit1024

Lex's relationship with Tony Stark would be one that I'd absolutely love to see explored. Personally, I think he'd be the biggest villain to Stark.

I think that he'd support mutants, but the X-Men wouldn't accept it. I could see his relationship to Magneto either be friendly or bitter.

I think he'd hate to love Dr. Doom, and would be an enemy to Reed Richards and Hank Pym. Pym specifically, as he can easily use the Ultron thing against him.

Wonder what he'd do during the Civil War... .

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would laugh at Norman Osborn :P

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Death Certificate said:

He would laugh at Norman Osborn :P

And then get his head punched off by a 9 ton punch.

No one laughs at GG.XD

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Luster77

Lex would run for President, win the election then expose his evil genius. He'd side with Doom, make war with Wakanda, fight Tony Stark, make trouble for the Fantastic Four, give Banner immunity every time he secretly provokes the Hulk to take out his enemies, he'd shut down Captain America, round up the mutants and pit them against themselves, then he'd hunt Spiderman and Daredevil down constantly running them thru the gauntlet with million dollar bounties and banning Thor from this realm with the help of Doom who thru a mutual agreement has been given free reign to terrorize Dr. Strange. Whole time he and Doom are constantly plotting against each other because they know that to each other they are each others greatest threats next to themselves. All Marvel American villains will love to work for President Luthor, who grants them rights under the Registration Act.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#27  Edited By TheCannon

@JediXMan said:

He might like Tony Stark. He probably wouldn't like Thor for the same reason he doesn't like Superman.

This

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By Inverno

He would think twice before angering some superheroes... they won't hesitate to paint the walls with his blood.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Army2442

@Luster77 said:

Lex would run for President, win the election then expose his evil genius. He'd side with Doom, make war with Wakanda, fight Tony Stark, make trouble for the Fantastic Four, give Banner immunity every time he secretly provokes the Hulk to take out his enemies, he'd shut down Captain America, round up the mutants and pit them against themselves, then he'd hunt Spiderman and Daredevil down constantly running them thru the gauntlet with million dollar bounties and banning Thor from this realm with the help of Doom who thru a mutual agreement has been given free reign to terrorize Dr. Strange. Whole time he and Doom are constantly plotting against each other because they know that to each other they are each others greatest threats next to themselves. All Marvel American villains will love to work for President Luthor, who grants them rights under the Registration Act.

Sounds interesting but I was asking a more theological question on how he would view the marvel universe and how it has NO superman and isnt really any better for it.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@Army2442 said:

What do you guys think Lex Luthor would think about the Marvel Universe,

Luthor: *hmm, yes I'll take it*

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@JediXMan said:

@Mega_spidey01 said:

i think lex luthor and dr. doom would be great friends and he would hate everyone else.

@LexLuthor said:

I could see Lex establishing a version of Lexcorp as a competitor to that of Stark Resilient/Industries.

@Strider92 said:

He'd be the same evil genius he always was just in a different universe. With arguably easier prey in most cases.

@Guardiandevil83 said:

He'd think the same thing he's alway's thought. ''There are entirely too many people with powers here lording over the little man...something must be done about it." He'd be friends/rivals with Tony. But probably start hating him once he finds out that he and Thor are friends. He'd rather be the brains while Thor/Superman do nothing but serve as muscle.

I can see all of this happening ^

He would then make a good impression on Earth-616 and run for president, and he will do this secretly without any of DC civilians find out.

But then soon Batman will found, OBVIOUSLY xD

Lex Luthor will love Tony Stark then rebel against him.

He'll also probably face death on Earth 616 for his cruelty. His chances of dying = 80 %, once he becomes evil on Earth 616.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n