Posted by matanui123 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

I know brutes are not in halo 4 but if they were what would the game play be like and more importantly, what would the assassinations for them be like?

The link below shows what a chieftain would look like barely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUUdi6a3fE

2:20-2:30 min.

#1 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief/Spartan IV's would most likely jump/pounce on them or climb on them and stab/slice their necks because of their immense strength and height. As for Brutes assassinating Master Chief/Spartan IV's, they'd probably grab their heads and smash them with their hands/floor/Gravity Hammer, regarding their brutish nature.

#2 Posted by ThexX (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I just hope the Brutes are in Halo 5.

#3 Posted by matanui123 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX: I'm pretty sure the whole race was exterminated by the covenant but all it really takes is a few to repopulate. After all the covenant aren't very good at destroying races ie humans.

#4 Posted by matanui123 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Ya the Spartans could do that or they could pull a Fred and kick the back of the knee and as they fall down grab their head and snap it or just repeatedly smash the skull with their fists.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@matanui123 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Ya the Spartans could do that or they could pull a Fred and kick the back of the knee and as they fall down grab their head and snap it or just repeatedly smash the skull with their fists.

Haha yeah I remember that.

#6 Posted by matanui123 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Does it or does it not piss you off that they removed theater mode for campaign and spartan ops.

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@matanui123 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Does it or does it not piss you off that they removed theater mode for campaign and spartan ops.

Ask away here : Ask YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

:P