#1 Posted by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

There is always a comic book that always starts you off on your comic collection

Mine was Ms. Marvel vol. 2 issue 1, back in 2006, that is why she is my favourite character and still is.

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen Legend Reborn issue 1 in 2nd grade 2004, it was good.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (42244 posts) - - Show Bio

My first comic book was Uncanny Avengers #1. Been a fan of Marvel Comics and Rick Remender's works ever since.

#4 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

A Hulk TPB which included an adaptation of the 2003 movie and his fight with the Ultimates.

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (14394 posts) - - Show Bio

The first comic from the TPB Deadpool: Secret Invasion. Very happy with the series. Picking up the 3rd trade soon and hopefully collecting up to Vol 11.

#6 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman:Hush, I love Hush now.

#7 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't really remember...an old Bionicle comic maybe?

#8 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: you know Were its at! Bionicle comics that came with the lego catalogs were the poop!

#9 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: you know Were its at! Bionicle comics that came with the lego catalogs were the poop!

Word. Art was pretty nice, considering these were just tie-ins.

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: I loved them until they switched to the under water bionicles. Thought they became lame then.

#11 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: I loved them until they switched to the under water bionicles. Thought they became lame then.

Agreed. I could tolerate the Inika and Piraka, but after that it just went full-on weird. Kinda liked the Barraki designs though.

#12 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember which one exactly but It was long ago in the early 90's and it was a Spider-Man comic that had Venom in it and possibly Carnage as well, I got it because the cover looked awesome.

#13 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly cant remember. I was 10 and read a random comic of my brothers. It had Wolverine and The Punisher fighting each other. First that I bought was The Killing Joke.