• 67 results
Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) 9 months, 8 days ago

Poll: What was the best Blade movie? (42 votes)

Blade 31%
Blade 2 64%
Blade Trinity 5%
Blade house of Chthon (TV movie) 0%

I liked the first the best

#51 Posted by nintendork666 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade 2 is so awesome. So much action and cool general bad-assery. Damn. Original is great too. The rest really pale in comparison.

#52 Posted by Chibi_cute (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Blade 2 easily the best

Its because guillermo del toro directed it the guy who directed pacific rim..

#53 Posted by Chibi_cute (4545 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Ms. Omega (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

1 & 2 were the best. Trinity sucked hard.

#55 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

I am kinda pissed that 2 is stomping 1

#56 Posted by Chibi_cute (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

Because 2 deserved to be on top.

#57 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

Because 2 deserved to be on top.

meh, the villain looked hilarious, and was nowhere near as cool as Deacon Black/Blood god. also the ending fight wasn't as good.

#58 Posted by The Stegman (24461 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade 2

#59 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

2 was awesome. Loved the horror elements, only wished they expanded on some of the more obscure characters like Lighthammer, Snowman, Verlaine.

#60 Posted by Chibi_cute (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: LOL the ending fight was actually the greatest fight in blade movies.. and the villain is not hilarious imo.

Deacon a blood god you say.. got killed by a kool aid juice (anti coagulant) now thats stupid.

#61 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: LOL the ending fight was actually the greatest fight in blade movies.. and the villain is not hilarious imo.

Deacon a blood god you say.. got killed by a kool aid juice (anti coagulant) now thats stupid.

I watched the movie at like 3 am and I cried laughing when he "explodes" that was freaking hilarious. And I thought it was awesome cause it was the only way to kill him, (and it gave blade a reason to kick something into his head).

#62 Edited by Chibi_cute (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

I watched the movie at like 3 am and I cried laughing when he "explodes" that was freaking hilarious. And I thought it was awesome cause it was the only way to kill him, (and it gave blade a reason to kick something into his head).

The scene where he walks away and deacon explodes was cool though.. Also the quote. he said blade: some muthafvckas are always trying to skate uphill is bad ass...

#63 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@chibi_cute said:

The scene where he walks away and deacon explodes was cool though.. Also the quote. he said blade: some muthafvckas are always trying to skate uphill is bad ass...

yeah, I think the first was the best because it was the darkest and most bad ass, the second and 3rd tried to be funny

#64 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

#65 Posted by Chibi_cute (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@chibi_cute said:

yeah, I think the first was the best because it was the darkest and most bad ass, the second and 3rd tried to be funny

For gods sake the 2 never tried to be funny.. it was even more gory and darker than 1 of course its just my opinion.. meanwhile the 3 was absolute joke. blade having companions called nightstalkers is ridiculous putting ryan reynolds made matters worse.

#66 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@chibi_cute said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@chibi_cute said:

For gods sake the 2 never tried to be funny.. it was even more gory and darker than 1 of course its just my opinion.. meanwhile the 3 was absolute joke. blade having companions called nightstalkers is ridiculous putting ryan reynolds made matters worse.

guess I need to rewatch the second, but I remember thinking it dragged on and was boring

#67 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

B1